What's new

Justices Mansoor Shah, Jamal Mandokhail call for revisiting CJP’s ‘one-man show’ in SC

Here is an excerpt from a chat between Washington D.C bureau chief of Dawn and an America activist. The plan which is discussed is that new CJ (Qazi EZ Paisa) would delay elections for 2 more years after his appointment in September:

So they are not planning to hold elections till year 2025.

1680141311644.png

1680141342244.png

Last edited:
Here is an excerpt from chatting between Washington D.C bureau chief of Dawn and an America activist. The plan which is discussed is that new CJ (Qazi EZ Paisa) would delay elections for 2 more years in September:

View attachment 922652

View attachment 922653

we lost 90s, 2010s now we'll lose 2020s too while the world marches
all thanks to faujis- every Pakistani is born with this curse that is the army general, I swear I want to butcher them so do most of the sensible people of the country

Here is an excerpt from chatting between Washington D.C bureau chief of Dawn and an America activist. The plan which is discussed is that new CJ (Qazi EZ Paisa) would delay elections for 2 more years in September:

View attachment 922652

View attachment 922653
If people don’t come out on the streets enmass then forget about it. Expect to be enslaved for the next 40 years.

3.5M French came out to protect their pensions.

Israelis stormed Netanyahu’s residence to protest his power grab and made him withdraw.

Last edited:
we lost 90s, 2010s now we'll lose 2020s too while the world marches

So following seems to be plan outlined by Phooj to keep Pakistan afloat:

Apparently COAS has told some of close compatriots that Diko Diq investment (brokered in 2021) would start coming in after September 2023 which would help improve fiscal situation.

I am not sure if this is the plan of
Phooj or if this is what Ishaq Dar has fed them. But if incumbents are counting on Riko Diq money, then it makes sense for them to delay elections till those billions of dollars start pouring in.

Last edited:
Wow. What a bullshit thing to say seriously. Lost all respect.

Its a kind of general thing but i said "mostly". You will arrive to the same conclusion when u read history, starting from Babur. There is a reason there are so many syeds in Pakistan, even more than in arab world lolz. Read how religion was used by first mughals and then brits and then Pakistani state. Apologies if it hurts ur feelings.

So following seems to be plan outlined by Phooj to keep Pakistan afloat:

Apparently COAS has told some of close compatriots that Diko Diq investment (brokered in 2021) would start coming in after September 2023 which would help improve fiscal situation.

I am not sure if this is the plan of
Phooj or if this is what Ishaq Dar has fed them. But if incumbents are counting on Riko Diq money, then it makes sense for them to delay elections till those billions of dollars start pouring in.

Thing with the Riko Dig agreement, the foreign company take 50% profit, other 50% shared within Pak. Digging I think due to start in 2027, so not sure how they get any money yet. Based on the projected deposits over 50 years using current spot prices for gold and copper, I estimate total value of $112bn over 50 years, thats $2.24bn per year which is then shared with Barrick gold 50% - so Pak walks away with $1bn a year from 2027.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom