What's new

Karachi, the Beautiful City of Pakistan (in Pictures)

Karachi aik be zarar shehar hai, jo bhi yahan aata hai yahan ka ho jaata hai, it is said that "Karachi abna banda nahi chorta".

Yahan, aap 10 Rs. main bhi pait bhar kar khana kha sa saktay hain.

it must be true, It must be true... I have plans to visit my friends, but not sure if I can manage time any sooner...

it must be true, It must be true... I have plans to visit my friends, but not sure if I can manage time any sooner...

Sure Sure, Welcome Man, dont forget to join the Karachi meet, however, if your visit is early than meet, then you can gimme a call, just PM me your email address, I ll give you my number.

2653570-Me_and_my_uncle_riding_on_a_camel_Clifton_Beach-Karachi.jpg

karachi+beach+by+pakistani+tourisam+%25287%2529.jpg

ts

karachi-beach.jpg

Sure Sure, Welcome Man, dont forget to join the Karachi meet, however, if your visit is early than meet, then you can gimme a call, just PM me your email address, I ll give you my number.

thats so nice of you... what is "Karachi meet?"
I will definitely keep in touch with you whenever came to city of Jinnah...

thats so nice of you... what is "Karachi meet?"
I will definitely keep in touch with you whenever came to city of Jinnah...

Me and bilal plan to arrange a "Karachi Meet", when he will come to Karachi in winter. We will try to contact and Join PDF members in Karachi.

Me and bilal plan to arrange a "Karachi Meet", when he will come to Karachi in winter. We will try to contact and Join PDF members in Karachi.

so you guys planning to open PDF Karachi Chapter :) good good...

I went to Karachi (I also born there), pictures claimed it is so beautiful place and road are cleaned. I went there, it is messed up with full of beggars, pollutions, crimes, fighting, graffitis, many slow constructions, etc. Teen Talwar at Clifton is you can see outside areas which is not great, most buildings are old.

Keep in mind, building new building is easily become old building few year later without upgrading, someone willing to put graffiti on it or no taking care of it.

I still love Karachi, wish it to be Hong Kong or New York City. :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom