What's new

Karachi, the Beautiful City of Pakistan (in Pictures)

Modified Car Lovers:

Modified-Cars-yaaree.com-53.jpg

my_car_back_b_NQ8_PakWheels(com).jpg

1270959474_87106264_1-handa-civic-modified-cars-Rawalpindi.jpg

awesome pics karachi biggest,modern and most vibrant city of pakistan man i need to visit there again haven't been in years it's improved so much .

Lolz, it is not actually like what our Media shows. I am not saying everybody is saint here and nothing happens here. But media is in race that who reports first.

You are true but each month upto 150 people are killed in target killing,unfortunately.

You are true but each month upto 150 people are killed in target killing,unfortunately.
Yes, but keep in mind that it is TARGET killing, result of any ongoing dispute / clash between the killed and killer. This does not really affect the over all Halaat of karachi, except where any political affiliated person is killed. But the tension remains limited to some areas. Rest of the Karachi remains Peaceful.

National Stadium Flyover

KARACHI%20stadiumflyover.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

2999625030_28fd956054_o.jpg

Dont come out, stay at homes, bcaz its raining...

890966391.jpg

rain.jpg

khi-rain-08%5B1%5D_QCN_PakWheels(com).jpg

rk11.jpg

karachi-motorbike_1677459i.jpg

7-july-a-motorcyclist-makes-his-way-during-one-of-the-heavier-bouts-of-rain-in-karachi-e28094-photo-by-app-syed-abbas-mehdi.jpg

traffic-rain-karachi-640x480.jpg

Back
Top Bottom