Kashmir dispute terminology

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I think any person on this forum who calls Kashmiris as "Indians" should be banned. Several members have already done so. Calling Kashmiris "Indians" is unacceptable and disrespectful to Kashmiris.

Japanese nor Koreans would like it if they were called or labeled "Chinese", in fact it can be seen as a form of harassment (when one continues to incorrectly address someone) Kashmir self-determination has already decided they reject "India".

People of Kashmir should be referred to as nothing but "Kashmiris". It is imperative this rule and regulation be adopted in order to improve forum discourse, all while respecting the people of Kashmir wishes.

Regards, A1Kaid

I think any person on this forum who calls Kashmiris as "Indians" should be banned. Several members have already done so. Calling Kashmiris "Indians" is unacceptable and disrespectful to Kashmiris.

Japanese nor Koreans would like it if they were called or labeled "Chinese", in fact it can be seen as a form of harassment (when one continues to incorrectly address someone) Kashmir self-determination has already decided they reject "India".

People of Kashmir should be referred to as nothing but "Kashmiris". It is imperative this rule and regulation be adopted in order to improve forum discourse, all while respecting the people of Kashmir wishes.

Regards, A1Kaid

yes u can start with me. i am a kashmiri pandit. and i m an indian. and will remain so through out my life.

last night i was travellling in bus with 5 muslim kashmiris.they were also critisizing gilani and company.they came here to sell the blankets ,carpets etc

Regards, A1Kaid

I know there are too many Indians here. But you are trying too hard to get rid of us. :lol:

I think any person on this forum who calls Kashmiris as "Indians" should be automatically banned.

Kashmiris were Indians.

Kashmiris are Indians.

Kashmiris will always remain Indians

Oops! :oops: Watcha gonna do now kid?

Kargil&

P.S. If I'm not wrong, were you not flaunting Israeli falgs sometime back? So now you have switched your loyalty to the United Sates? What's next?

Proud Jammuite right here. But always Indian first

I have a close friend, who is a Muslim from the valley. He consider himself an Indian first. He even ran campaigns on the net against the separatists

We can have a direct vote here what Kashmiries want...;):woot:

but we don't have all the Kashmiries here... only 'selected' one

so continue...:wave::pop:

a. Indian Kashmiris or Pakistani Kashmiris?

b. Does that include Jammuites or Ladakhis as well?

c. How do you or I know where a person is from? Just because he/she says he/she is from Kashmir doesn't make him from Kashmir does it?

Because they're busy pelting rocks, while the educated and non extremists who are not supported by the pakistani govt are getting educated and making something out of their lives :coffee:

We are not enforcing the resolution of Kashmir. Our policy on the terminology of offensive words used for Kashmiri separatists was enforced to keep discussions civil and to the point.

Anyone can claim whatever they want on the Kashmir issue, the only thing that will make it a reality is when Kashmiris decide through a process of self-determination - plebiscite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom