What's new

Kashmir vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh a wise indian desendent of kutalya

lolzzzz

In kashmir there is a FREEDOM STRUGGLE and in TV we see Kashmiri youth asking AZADI

in Karachi there is no such thing.

oh a wise indian desendent of kutalya

lolzzzz

In kashmir there is a FREEDOM STRUGGLE and in TV we see Kashmiri youth asking AZADI

in Karachi there is no such thing.

Your freedom stuggle is my terrorism.

My terrorism is your freedom struggle.:rolleyes:

Next point please!

Hi all.

As we are all aware, during the recent protests in Indian Kashmir, nearly 75 people lost their lives.

But during the recent violence in Karachi, nearly the same number have lost their lives in a span of only 4 days.

DAWN.COM | Editorial | Terrorised Karachi

What's the difference? Who's occupying whom?:undecided:

No comparison. Its riots in Kashmir which have settled down somewhat now specially with the arrest of the person identified as the mastermind behind them. The people who got killed here were the rioters who were indulging in arson and attack on sec forces

Karachi is a political war going on which is just warming up considering its the party in power who is being blamed for targetted killings and assasinations. Much more corrupt scenario than what exists in Kashmir. People getting killed are either political goons or innocent civilians sitting in the homes and offices and are getting assassinated.

Your freedom stuggle is my terrorism.

My terrorism is your freedom struggle.:rolleyes:

Next point please!

wise guy

I can provide you links where thousand of kashmiries are chanting HUM KYA MAANGAIN AAZADI

you provide one for Karachi

you do know that Kashmir is also a political problem don't you?

Hi all.

As we are all aware, during the recent protests in Indian Kashmir, nearly 75 people lost their lives.

But during the recent violence in Karachi, nearly the same number have lost their lives in a span of only 4 days.

What's the difference? Who's occupying whom?:undecided:

You can't compare the both......as Jammu Kashmir according to UN resolution is disputed area..between Pakistan and India... and the movement in Kashmir is Freedom Fighting against the indian army which is occupying the Kashmir..

Wherease in Karachi those are street crims and are land mafia's and certain groups who want to get certain areas for the political power.

You can't compare Karachi to Kashmir but you can compare Phalistian to Kashmir as those both are occupied by illegally as Kashmir by India and Phalistain by Israel...............
Hope ur satisfied....and if you not then.....:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

These two issues are completely unrelated. Next thing you know you'll bring in the Mexican/US border town drug wars into the mix also. Please don't compare apples and oranges; Kashmir is an internationally recognized dispute with pending UN resolutions and Karachi is a local law and order issue.

This is a ludicrous thread and is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom