What's new

Khalistan Movement to start Again: KLA – KZF Sikh Separatists’ Bid to Gang Up Again

I believe you tried it already.

Anyways I agree with you "What you sow, so shell you reap"...

exactly

think on what you said

degrade sikhs , shave their heads and beard and then ask them loyalty
lol
pathatic indee

btw dont teach us first remove discriminations on basis of caste, race and religon. hindu worriers like harminder sahib and baberi masjid like incidents
they like to degrade every thing they think is low caste or anti thesis of hinduism

I don't know whether if this movement is going to flourish or not but I am happy to see we have decided to take revenge. Even if Khalistan is not liberated, India will end up having bloody nose and it will suffer from economic disperity. What you sow, so shell you reap.

One more khalistan thread where pakistani terrorist supporters are now getting hard ons about a possible new frontier of terrorism in india and openly advocating pakistani support for breaking up india :D

This is the kind of delusional thinking thats got pakistan termed the epicenter of world terrorism, an international migraine and a failed state :lol::lol::lol:

One more khalistan thread where pakistani terrorist supporters are now getting hard ons about a possible new frontier of terrorism in india and openly advocating pakistani support for breaking up india :D

This is the kind of delusional thinking thats got pakistan termed the epicenter of world terrorism, an international migraine and a failed state :lol::lol::lol:

boy why should pakistan try to break india?
i dont understand ur logic

historically only one or two times india remained one

secondly ur caste system and system of hate is enough to break up india

your superb performance in sikh genocide of 80's and 90's and muslim genocide one or twice in every decade
along with superb terrorism against christians and poor dalits is an investment by Bharat Rashtra leaders to break up un natural indian union existing since 1947

so dont worry we dont give a damn when you and ur culture is enough to eliminate ur unnatural country

boy why should pakistan try to break india?
i dont understand ur logic

historically only one or two times india remained one

secondly ur caste system and system of hate is enough to break up india

your superb performance in sikh genocide of 80's and 90's and muslim genocide one or twice in every decade
along with superb terrorism against christians and poor dalits is an investment by Bharat Rashtra leaders to break up un natural indian union existing since 1947

so dont worry we dont give a damn when you and ur culture is enough to eliminate ur unnatural country

Girl, you are just disoriented from all the bomb blasts and the valuable learning they provide about Karma and hence mouthing inanities. But you will come around, eventually, and learn to co exist, or cease to.

You are just disoriented from all the bomb blasts and the valuable learning they provide about Karma ad hence mouthing inanities. But you will come around, eventually, and learn to co exist, or cease to.

:rofl::rofl:

leave us have you learned any thing:hang2:

I see christian missioneries getting burned alive
I see harminder saab and baberi mosque
I see Kashmir burning
I see moaist getting stronger
I see discrimination....degrading of Dalits
and I see Shiv sena etc getting stronger

I think you would be on Pot to say India have any future:pakistan:

I will add one more point
how is india one nation?
it is not one nation on any case
hindu worship 4000 dieties even they have different creeds
then their are other religons
they have different culture Punjab is different from Tamil Nadu

then their are different races, castere system is one other thing which proves my point etc

India is simply an unnatural state

how is india one nation?

then their are different races, castere system is one other thing which proves my point etc

:cheers:
you are so right
Indians have nothing in common
thats why the state is self destructible:cheers:

I see Kashmir burning

Thanks for your worthless opinion, it does not matter.

India is not a part of pakistan, its part of the world and world opinion matters, and the world thinks we have a future. you can keep eating your heart out, we actually enjoy it immensely :lol::lol::lol:

I see Kashmir burning

And we, sadly, are seeing a guy posting offtopic nonsense. :tsk:

how is india one nation?

Thank for your "valuable" contribution on this thread. :wave:

how is india one nation?

Yes, thats why we are intact and you split in two.

Thanks for your worthless opinion, it does not matter.

India is not a part of pakistan, its part of the world and world opinion matters, and the world thinks we have a future. you can keep eating your heart out, we actually enjoy it immensely :lol::lol::lol:

boy why should i do so

if india lives i dont have any benifit or loss

come out of inferiority complex

its better for indees to become normal because peace is better then war. if due to complexes you cross limit and Pakistan and india goes to war
then no matter what happen to us but one thing will be sure that there will be no indian union and no more bharat rashtra

so behave and try to fight discriminations and injustce in ur society instead of barking infront of us and moaning infront of world because we snatched our independence and we will bet every thing we have to keep it :pakistan:

how is india one nation?

Well, despite all the ' failings' mentioned above India has not split, the ' original' form of governance remains as decided by its founding fathers.

All the reasons mentioned above which as per you make India unnatural actually make it natural.

In any case why bother ?

:cheers:
you are so right
Indians have nothing in common
thats why the state is self destructible:cheers:

Kuchh Baat Hai Ke Hasti Mit-ti Nahin Hamaari
Sadion Raha Hai Dushman Daur-e-Zamaan Hamaara

Jako rakhe sayeyan maar sake na koi, bal na banka kar sake so jag varee hoi

Lets see how far they get this time. A few bomb blasts and VIP hits can create panic in the establishment but it won't be enough to mobilize mass support. My best is that its ain't gonna happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom