What's new

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia conducts military exercise "Soldiers of Islam"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they hate each other as well..
more and more of the Saud extended family are speaking on favoritism for a certain bloodline..
However.. I see a member of the Saud family being one that will bring about change within.. and purge the rest.
Still... it has little to do with the topic..

which I have trouble deciding on whether its a parade and show of firepower or an exercise?

exactly

its a mix bag really, less to do with actual combat exercise and more about trumpeting the awesomeness of the regime. and remind the subjects who is the boss.
nothing wrong with that. there is some of the best Western Military Hardware on display that money can buy.

Or we could call it "Sauds Militia tests American weapons". Surprisingly finds out they only work against Muslims. But I must say the pictures are very pretty.

In that case hey should be careful though. What if the round turns back on the firing tank itself, with Muslims inside it. In reality though I think, they do not work at all. They are all "monkey models", with degraded performance and capabilities and remote controleed kill switch codes in their hardware and software. In an event they are pointed to Zionists, they get jammed and locked and would become useless. They can only be used to kill un-armed or lightly armed people who up rise against Saudi regime. That is their only purpose.

In that case hey should be careful though. What if the round turns back on the firing tank itself, with Muslims inside it. In reality though I think, they do not work at all. They are all "monkey models", with degraded performance and capabilities and remote controleed kill switch codes in their hardware and software. In an event they are pointed to Zionists, they get jammed and locked and would become useless. They can only be used to kill un-armed or lightly armed people who up rise against Saudi regime. That is their only purpose.

not true

they worked very well against the Bahrain uprising when the Saudi soldiers were sent to aid their friendly royal family.
they killed the protesters , journalists and the medical staf with equal efficiency

now these weapons are being handed over to the Syrian rebels as well so your statement was baseless and an insult to the Saudia you must not commit such crime again or else.

not true

they worked very well against the Bahrain uprising when the Saudi soldiers were sent to aid their friendly royal family.
they killed the protesters , journalists and the medical staf with equal efficiency

now these weapons are being handed over to the Syrian rebels as well so your statement was baseless and an insult to the Saudia you must not commit such crime again or else.

Yes you are right these weapons would be devastating against unarmed Muslim civilians.

Troll your heart out. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me :bounce:

Hahaha these guys are the soldier of Islam wither you like it or not.

solders of islam

378450_206344452783190_117655101652126_459219_2004466700_n.jpg

This picture is of Saudi soldiers by the way.

not true

Wow... Even a mod joined the trolling against KSA :) This is a historical day... Shouldn't mods job is to prevent the trolling rather than joining them?

not true

And they will do it again and again and again and again and again and there is NOTHING you or anybody here can do a thing about it. :azn:

Wow... Even a mod joined the trolling against KSA :) This is a historical day... Shouldn't mods job is to prevent the trolling rather than joining them?

Just another awesome day in the forum for me.

More than enough for me :lol:

The only thing this military exercise managed to achieve was to kick up a few big sand storms. This is more like a fashionable display of military equipment rather than actual mock battle exercises or simulation. As far as the title "Soldiers of Islam", ha more like "Soldiers of the House of Saud", misleading title.

The only thing this military exercise managed to achieve was to kick up a few big sand storms. This is more like a fashionable display of military equipment rather than actual mock battle exercises or simulation. As far as the title "Soldiers of Islam", ha more like "Soldiers of the House of Saud", misleading title.

Yeah they spend 7 months just parading the equipment LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Man do you have dyslexia?? Because it is apparent to me that you can't read.

I couldn't agree with you more old chap. BTW Mossa earlier I asked you if Palestinians were allowed in this "Soldiers of Islam" exercise as they have no state and the y are Arabs and Muslims. But you disappeared.

I couldn't agree with you more old chap. BTW Mossa earlier I asked you if Palestinians were allowed in this "Soldiers of Islam" exercise as they have no state and the y are Arabs and Muslims. But you disappeared.

I have a life and sadfuly it doesn't revolve around you. And the exercise's name is "Soldiers of Islam" deal with it.

not true

It is incredible shame that these weapons will be used on Muslim civilians I do worry about this. I think these pictures of this exercise are just to scare defenseless women and children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom