What's new

Korean team claims to have created the first room-temperature, ambient-pressure superconductor

I hope it's true. If it is true, it will be the greatest achievement of the 21st century.

The Indians used to similarly claim to have discovered room-temperature, ambient-pressure superconductor before, but in the end it turned out that the Indians were lying.

Indians are used to academic fraud, but Koreans should be more honest than Indians.
I read the assessment of the paper. It’s good to be true. fake news.

I read the assessment of the paper. It’s good to be true. fake news.

A little more patience. Koreans are much more honest than Indians. I have some faith and expectation from them.

Does it mean the invention will make microprocessor heatless?

A little more patience. Koreans are much more honest than Indians. I have some faith and expectation from them.
There are 1,000 supra conductors. Most are iron oxides mixed with diverse other metals. Those iron oxides only work under either -200 celcius or under 1 million bar atmospheric pressure. We can wait but that looks like a fake experiment. The Koreans say they use iron oxides mixed with lead and phosphate. That’s not new.

There are 1,000 supra conductors. Most are iron oxides mixed with diverse other metals. Those iron oxides only work under either -200 celcius or under 1 million bar atmospheric pressure. We can wait but that looks like a fake experiment. The Koreans say they use iron oxides mixed with lead and phosphate. That’s not new.
A little more patience. In case it is true, the whole human civilization will gain a lot of progress.

ever heard of lead apatite as a superconductor?

A little more patience. In case it is true, the whole human civilization will gain a lot of progress.
Yes I hope too they will save us from global warming. Unless the unlimited friend Putin warms up the planet with nukes.

A little more patience, a little more faith.
If it succeeds, it will be of great benefit to every human being.

Even my favorite Nazi scientist, Frau Farbissina Sabine Hossenfelder, is not impressed yet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom