What's new

Kuwait mulls death penalty for insulting God, Prophet

arbis were always wierdos. mentl imbalance present

These Arab royals would involve in everything from murder to slavery to prostitution and get away with it. But a guy tweeting something deserves the death sentence. These stories seem straight out of medieval world where men in power use religion to instill fear on the masses and control them.
hold on guys.. it says insultng Gd not any specific one. so even if and arbi abuses krishna he will face the music i think

I wonder if any of their politician are going to make references to god when making public statements etc. and loling if they are going to find any opportunity to charge each other the death penalty.

But can in Islam because we consider JESUS AS As PROPHET OF ALLAH and we love JESUS but insult of any religion can't be allowed

Too bad this is only in theory. I have never seen a Muslim outrage when Jesus or Moses is criticized or ridiculed by certain Westerners.

Right besides India, who wan't to ban Facebook and twitter for insulting politicians.

Yes.. the operative word is Wanted..but could not because the power of ordinary public.. can u say the same about Pakistan or kuwait?

Sir hurting of any one religion can't be allowed any where Sir first check your laws and what are they based on than talk Sir

No body here is supporting any kind of insult against religion But death penalty is not the solution.....

But that doesn't make sense. People who rape girls, forcibly convert others people, murderers aren't given death sentence. But a guy who tweets that there is no allah gets a death penalty? This is unjust and simply illogical mentality.
Sir in Islam punishment of death is also for rape and murder

Well that love is clearly missing when Jihadis attack Churches and kill Christians.
No place of worship can be attacked and by the way Hindus were the one who killed Christians in Orissa

Too bad this is only in theory. I have never seen a Muslim outrage when Jesus or Moses is criticized or ridiculed by certain Westerners.
No Sir this is reality because believing them is part of our Iman we will automatically become Kafir or Non Muslim if we dare insult any of them and that will be punished by death

Back
Top Bottom