What's new

Kuwait mulls death penalty for insulting God, Prophet

O i remember the laws of your land very well. Make fun of Islam, its ''Freedom of Speech'', draw a swastika, it's ''Antisemitism'' :cheesy:
Deal with it...

Hellow! we are talking of real God here, not Hindu's hand made idols they call Bhagwan. So you don't believe in God? Fine, but don't judge others faith.
Really? Got any proof? Not contrived up 'evidences' but proof? Sounds pretty insulting to me.

Hellow! we are talking of real God here, not Hindu's hand made idols they call Bhagwan. So you don't believe in God? Fine, but don't judge others faith.

Some people are so blinded with religion. Tell me has your Allah ever talked to you? There is no God, no empirical or scientific evidence to support it.

It is very hypocritical of a religion which on one hand proselytize but at the same time doesn't take criticism very well. Its the most insecure religion in the world for it to expect a human intervention to uphold its honor. What a shame.

Yeah definitely, i deserve a death penalty, if i was living in india...... :rofl: Just like Kuwait is trying to implement this law on it's land only............... Get the drift? And yeah stick this holier-than-thou attitude where it came from, we all know who relies on hypocrisy to malign others.

Oh, We got your drift. But how do you explain the killing of some cartoonist in his own country for his sarcastic cartoons on Prophet Mohammad. I don't remember any Pakistani PDF'ian taking it in stride thinking he did it in his own country. Such a hypocrites you guys are.

So insulting Krishna will get you in trouble, eating beef will get you in trouble. The signs of a Banana High Caste Republic.

It is very hypocritical of a religion which on one hand proselytize but at the same time doesn't take criticism very well. Its the most insecure religion in the world for it to expect a human intervention to uphold its honor. What a shame.

Ya dude its a shame you can't eat beef in India, Yell odscenities at Lord Krishna.

So insulting Krishna will get you in trouble, eating beef will get you in trouble. The signs of a Banana High Caste Republic.

Ya dude its a shame you can't eat beef in India, Yell odscenities at Lord Krishna.

Thank God, Lord Krishna doesn't need my help. He is GOD after all (at least some Hindus think so). I am an atheist by the way.

PS: Your post doesn't insult me. It actually insults your intellectual.

I would say to Indians who oppose this penality, it's non of your bussiness and just don't go there begging for money and work. I hope Kuwait kicks them all out. If everyone just looks at the disgusting things going on his country, he wouldn't talk like this. The last thing someone could ever imagine is people from S-E Asia talking about backwardness or democracy of Arabs:blink:. Just mind your own business and always remeber that no one cares about your opinions, we don't bother even listning to you.

I would say to Indians who oppose this penality, it's non of your bussiness and just don't go there begging for money and work. I hope Kuwait kicks them all out. If everyone just looks at the disgusting things going on his country, he wouldn't talk like this. The last thing someone could ever imagine is people from S-E Asia talking about backwardness or democracy of Arabs:blink:. Just mind your own business and always remeber that no one cares about your opinions, we don't bother even listning to you.

Now why are you getting your panties in a twist? No one asked to change your policies. If Kuwait throw out all South Asians their economy would come to crashing halt. Now take it easy.

Well insulting Krishna is illegal in India so i guess India is second fanatic country

Would someone tell me when did that happened.I did not read that anywhere.

Please do that.Just make sure that people you are returning are not radicalised.Probably you would be able to fill their places by people who wish genocide upon Arabs in earnest.

It may not be business of Indians to lecture Arabs on their Internal matters but the way things are in most of arab countries,even Burma may choose to do so.

If I insulted your mother and then said
"you can't take criticism"
How would you feel?
You can criticism all you want, but you cannot insult us.

But then again, you hide insults under "criticism" because you don't have enough knowledge on the topic to truly criticize.
But you have plenty of bigotry.

its our business too.. because there are many indians there and i dont want anyone to be falsely accused and hanged. stop licking whites

Says the Stupid Jordanian :lol:

Despite Having Oil,

Jordan's Per Capita Income = $5,700 (6.5 Million People)

India's Per Capita Income - $3,700 (1.2 Billion People)

So Jordanian,

If I insulted your mother and then said
"you can't take criticism"
How would you feel?
You can criticism all you want, but you cannot insult us.

But then again, you hide insults under "criticism" because you don't have enough knowledge on the topic to truly criticize.
But you have plenty of bigotry.
no one has time to insult your religion or anything. the thing is most most religions like H,C,B dont have death penalty, probably because their gods are strong enough to take action when they choose. those gods dont need human hitmen to do their job.

Back
Top Bottom