What's new

Last Speech of Ron Paul.

So say a Chinese who lives in white Canada...:lol:

I've engaged into a conversation with a white nationalist before, he was a nice guy, and he did admit that North America was not a white territory from the beginning, so non-whites have the right to live there as long as there is no rampant interracial marriage that would destroy the white genepool.

I was fully agreed with him, aside of being lived in Canada, i've never engaged into any interracial relationship, there was a petite blonde in my college once asked me for a date, but i turned her off, because i was busy for studying, also i will never engage into any interracial relationship.

So people like me owe nothing to the white nationalists, and tell me how many white women that have been blasted by your genetic materials? :lol: So it was the people like you those white nationalists despise the most, not me.

@ ChineseTiger1986 - Although you have the right to have your view that interracial mixing is wrong, do you not think that ultimately it is up to two consenting adults whether they want to be in a relationship and really it is their business and no-one else's?

@ ChineseTiger1986 - Although you have the right to have your view that interracial mixing is wrong, do you not think that ultimately it is up to two consenting adults whether they want to be in a relationship and really it is their business and no-one else's?

I can't control it, but i won't do this by myself.

I've engaged into a conversation with a white nationalist before, he was a nice guy, and he did admit that North America was not a white territory from the beginning, so non-whites have the right to live there as long as there is no rampant interracial marriage that would destroy the white genepool.

I was fully agreed with him, aside of being lived in Canada, i've never engaged into any interracial relationship, there was a petite blonde in my college once asked me for a date, but i turned her off, because i was busy for studying, also i will never engage into any interracial relationship.

So people like me owe nothing to the white nationalists,...
Nonsense. :lol: You are caught in your own contradiction and now is desperately trying to weasel out of it.

The issue is not who was in North America first, but who DEVELOPED the land, sustain it, and progress it until this day. That mean according to how you tried to portray me as a 'freeloader', you are no different. Hypocrite.

...and tell me how many white women that have been blasted by your genetic materials? :lol:
More than your jealous self would like...:lol:

So it was the people like you those white nationalists despise the most, not me.
This just goes to show how naive and delusional you are. Odd from such a racist person. White racists hate every non-white persons. Does not matter if you have done anything to them or not. Does not matter even if you have never met any of them. I used to volunteer for the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to combat racism and recruitment of white US military members in the Northwest region. You are no better than the racist scum I tracked.

This just goes to show how naive and delusional you are. Odd from such a racist person. White racists hate every non-white persons. Does not matter if you have done anything to them or not. Does not matter even if you have never met any of them. I used to volunteer for the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to combat racism and recruitment of white US military members in the Northwest region. You are no better than the racist scum I tracked.

I am not saying that i support the white racists, but i only agree with some white nationalists who only want to protect their genetic purity.

You know that US is still racially very conservative, even the law of the racial segregation has been banished, however even the most liberal Hollywood rarely portrayed the interracial romance, if there was any, mostly about White men and Asian women.

They allow you to leave in their country, but it doesn't mean that they would allow people like you to take the opportunity to hook up with their women.

As long as the white nationalists who don't cry to kill every minority, it is not problem for me as they don't want to marry people outside of their race, even i do.

there are an old say, you have to be racist to feel you are being discriminated.

If you have not discriminate others, how do you know people discriminating you?
The moment you feel discriminated by others is the exact moment you discriminate those you feel by.

White Nationalist is not really a problem in America, White Supremist is. The very notion of White Nationalist is just merely western Nationalist, the problem with them is they think their country is the best (Instead of their race) and they think they deserved everything.

While a White supremist will tell you, you are no good xxxx (Substitute your own deggro term about other race) and go back to where you came from. That's a big different between two.

The one common line is, they want their country to be strong, just one think "American" in general is the best and the other think "White American" is the best.

When you talked about gene pool, and race mixing, you are somehow a racist, as a neutral person will not have anything for/against those thing. People tend to think, oh, i am an minority so i will never be branded a "Racist" but in fact it's the minority is the most Racist of them all, because to discriminate certain people, you only discriminate certain people, but when you are a minority and you think all other people discriminate you, you actually discriminate all other people.

Those are the real human dynamic, believe it or not is up to you

Back
Top Bottom