M1A3 Abrams: U.S.A.

M-84AS: Serbia

M-95 Degman: Croatia

Type 99KM: China

Main Battle Tank 3000: China

K2 Black Panther: South Korea

T-99 Armata: Russia

Altay: Turkey

Alkhalid II is not a joint venture with china... but a purely indeginous tank.

oh good now whats the purpose of the thread i mean no topic to discuss or any thing
Now that he's put Al-Khalid-II as No.1 and MBT Arjun Mk-II as No.2 the discussion > trolling > flaming is set to reach alarming proportions! And that my friend, is the purpose of this thread!! :taz:

Now that he's put Al-Khalid-II as No.1 and MBT Arjun Mk-II as No.2 the discussion > trolling > flaming is set to reach alarming proportions! And that my friend, is the purpose of this thread!! :taz:

i thiught he didnt mentioned alkhalid 2 number one, and arjun number 2

K1 PIP, Contrary to what most people think, The PIP modernization will be for the S.Korean K1 tank, Not the K2 Black panther.

Trolling the only word you know.........................rather than to understand the superiority of AL-KHALID Over ArJUn Tank

Trolling the only word you know.........................rather than to understand the superiority of AL-KHALID Over ArJUn Tank

there is no numbering and position.....
soo don't use anyone else name to troll....:D
well if there is then respect that judge or umpire who decided soo....:lol:
well There is no comparision overall coz they r of different category i.e different weight,diffirent type of guns and different weight....
peace..:cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom