What's new

LITTLE GIRL 'MURDERED' Woking ‘murder’: Three people hunted over death of Sara Sharif, 10, ‘flew to Pakistan a day before her body was found’

mangochutney

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
THREE people being hunted by police over the murder of 10-year-old Sara Sharif reportedly spent £5,000 on one-way tickets to Pakistan.

They are thought to have boarded a flight with five children the day before little Sara was found dead at dad Urfan Sharif's home in Surrey.

The body of Sara Sharif, 10, was found alone at a property in Surrey last Thursday

The body of Sara Sharif, 10, was found alone at a property in Surrey last ThursdayCredit: SIMON JONES
Cops taped off dad Urfan Sharif's home in Horsell, near Woking, where Sara was found last Thursday

Cops taped off dad Urfan Sharif's home in Horsell, near Woking, where Sara was found last ThursdayCredit: SWNS
A local travel agent said on Tuesday a group known to Sara spent over £5,000 on plane tickets to Pakistan's capital Islamabad hours before the girl was found dead

A local travel agent said on Tuesday a group known to Sara spent over £5,000 on plane tickets to Pakistan's capital Islamabad hours before the girl was found deadCredit: Getty
A local travel agent said on Tuesday he was contacted by someone known to Sara, wanting group tickets to capital Islamabad, the BBC reports.

The booking cost over £5,000 and was booked on August 9, hours before the girl's body was found alone in Horsell, near Woking, by cops.

Surrey Police launched a murder investigation after the grim 2.50am discovery in Hammond Road last Thursday following concerns for welfare.

UK authorities now face an uphill battle to get the group - all known to Sara - back to Britain.

This is because the UK does not have a formal extradition treaty with Pakistan, making it difficult to get the runaways back for questioning.

It comes as Sara's mum Olga Sharif told The Sun how her ex-husband, 41, had been given sole custody of Sara and her 13-year-old brother by a court in 2019.

She says Sara's behaviour then began to change after taxi driver Urfan’s influence over her life increased.

Olga, from a Catholic background, told The Sun: "They would not eat certain things because they are not halal.

“Urfan said to me that the kids will be Muslim, but I said no, they will learn both religions, not only yours, because they are living in my house.

“I didn’t want to push the kids. I told them if they want to be Muslim they can be Muslim, but they can choose later in life.”

Olga said she wed cabbie Urfan at a Surrey register office in November 2009, before the marriage ended in 2017.

Aside from occasional phone conversations, the mum said she was only allowed to see her children twice in the four years since she lost custody.

She continued to be sent frequent photos of her children until 2021, when she said an argument between her and Urfan’s new partner, Beenish, meant she was cut off completely.

Olga added: "My life will never be the same again. Sara should be with me right now. She was too young.

“Sara was an amazing child."

A post-mortem examination on Sara was due to be carried out on Tuesday but a cause of death has not been formally confirmed.

Sara was found at Cabbie dad Urfan's house in Surrey

Sara was found at Cabbie dad Urfan's house in SurreyCredit: Tiktok
Sara's mum Olga Sharif told The Sun how her ex-husband had been given sole custody of Sara and her 13-year-old brother by a court in 2019

Sara's mum Olga Sharif told The Sun how her ex-husband had been given sole custody of Sara and her 13-year-old brother by a court in 2019Credit: Simon Jones - Commissioned by The Sun
Dad Urfan wanted Sara and her brother to be Muslims, Olga said

Dad Urfan wanted Sara and her brother to be Muslims, Olga saidCredit: Collect
Tributes flooded in for Sara following the harrowing discovery

Tributes flooded in for Sara following the harrowing discoveryCredit: Jamie Phillips - The Sun
Aside from occasional phone conversations, the mum said she was only allowed to see her children twice in the four years since she lost custody

Aside from occasional phone conversations, the mum said she was only allowed to see her children twice in the four years since she lost custody
Mum Olga described Sara as 'an amazing child'

THREE people being hunted by police over the murder of 10-year-old Sara Sharif reportedly spent £5,000 on one-way tickets to Pakistan.

They are thought to have boarded a flight with five children the day before little Sara was found dead at dad Urfan Sharif's home in Surrey.

The body of Sara Sharif, 10, was found alone at a property in Surrey last Thursday

The body of Sara Sharif, 10, was found alone at a property in Surrey last ThursdayCredit: SIMON JONES
Cops taped off dad Urfan Sharif's home in Horsell, near Woking, where Sara was found last Thursday's home in Horsell, near Woking, where Sara was found last Thursday

Cops taped off dad Urfan Sharif's home in Horsell, near Woking, where Sara was found last ThursdayCredit: SWNS
A local travel agent said on Tuesday a group known to Sara spent over £5,000 on plane tickets to Pakistan's capital Islamabad hours before the girl was found dead's capital Islamabad hours before the girl was found dead

A local travel agent said on Tuesday a group known to Sara spent over £5,000 on plane tickets to Pakistan's capital Islamabad hours before the girl was found deadCredit: Getty
A local travel agent said on Tuesday he was contacted by someone known to Sara, wanting group tickets to capital Islamabad, the BBC reports.

The booking cost over £5,000 and was booked on August 9, hours before the girl's body was found alone in Horsell, near Woking, by cops.

Surrey Police launched a murder investigation after the grim 2.50am discovery in Hammond Road last Thursday following concerns for welfare.

UK authorities now face an uphill battle to get the group - all known to Sara - back to Britain.

This is because the UK does not have a formal extradition treaty with Pakistan, making it difficult to get the runaways back for questioning.

It comes as Sara's mum Olga Sharif told The Sun how her ex-husband, 41, had been given sole custody of Sara and her 13-year-old brother by a court in 2019.

She says Sara's behaviour then began to change after taxi driver Urfan’s influence over her life increased.

Olga, from a Catholic background, told The Sun: "They would not eat certain things because they are not halal.

“Urfan said to me that the kids will be Muslim, but I said no, they will learn both religions, not only yours, because they are living in my house.

“I didn’t want to push the kids. I told them if they want to be Muslim they can be Muslim, but they can choose later in life.”

Olga said she wed cabbie Urfan at a Surrey register office in November 2009, before the marriage ended in 2017.

Aside from occasional phone conversations, the mum said she was only allowed to see her children twice in the four years since she lost custody.

She continued to be sent frequent photos of her children until 2021, when she said an argument between her and Urfan’s new partner, Beenish, meant she was cut off completely.

Olga added: "My life will never be the same again. Sara should be with me right now. She was too young.

“Sara was an amazing child."

A post-mortem examination on Sara was due to be carried out on Tuesday but a cause of death has not been formally confirmed.

Sara was found at Cabbie dad Urfan's house in Surrey's house in Surrey

Sara was found at Cabbie dad Urfan's house in SurreyCredit: Tiktok
Sara's mum Olga Sharif told The Sun how her ex-husband had been given sole custody of Sara and her 13-year-old brother by a court in 2019's mum Olga Sharif told The Sun how her ex-husband had been given sole custody of Sara and her 13-year-old brother by a court in 2019

Sara's mum Olga Sharif told The Sun how her ex-husband had been given sole custody of Sara and her 13-year-old brother by a court in 2019Credit: Simon Jones - Commissioned by The Sun
Dad Urfan wanted Sara and her brother to be Muslims, Olga said

Dad Urfan wanted Sara and her brother to be Muslims, Olga saidCredit: Collect
Tributes flooded in for Sara following the harrowing discovery

Tributes flooded in for Sara following the harrowing discoveryCredit: Jamie Phillips - The Sun

Mum Olga described Sara as 'an amazing child''an amazing child'

Europe is doomed , they should immediately stop immigration from third world, immigrants from third world .they will make Europe a third world shithold country , they are coming from. Only highly educated people should be allowed to come to Europe from these poor radical extremists countries .

Last edited:

Father of 'murdered' 10-year-old Sara Sharif is being hunted by detectives in Pakistan - as his family reveal they fell out after he married a Polish woman and had no idea he had 'fled UK'​

Europe is doomed , they should immediately stop immigration from third world, immigrants from third world .they will make Europe a third world shithold country , they are coming from. Only highly educated people should be allowed to come to Europe from these poor radical extremists countries .
How do you know her dad was immigrant and what nations are poor radical extremist?

The man should not be sent back. If found guilty he should be hung right here in Pakistan. Sick man and sick mindset.

This man should be hunted down and killed like the monster he is... Poor girl, rest in peace.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom