What's new

Looking for a Life Partner in Pakistan

Bushroda,
You have not learnt any thing from Musharaf have you. Don't mess with judges and journalists or you would have the same faith.:lol:

maybe he wants to marry a lady in uniform ?

Regards

AH NOW SIR!!! What sort of a uniform are you talking about , A Nurse's one or one that comes with shains and a whip!!!!!:flame::D:azn:

On a serious note please put this poor chap outof his misery and refer him to the right forum for this sort of thing. If he stays here amongst us --- the poor guy will get discouraged.
WaSalam
Araz
Bushroda!! you are obviously not married otherwise you would have known better than to take on a lady!!!Sir All that I can say to you is may the heavens help you!!!!:enjoy:
Kind regards
Araz

Here are couple of links:

shaadionline.tv and shaadi.com.

Isn't it better if you look for someone in your own neighbourhood. A lady from here might have some problem adjusting.

On a lighter side this is what happens after marriage:

Jab se begum ne mujhe murga bana rakha hai
MaiN ne nazrooN ki tarha sir bhi jhuka rakha hai

Bartano! Aaj merey sir pe barastey kyoN ho
MaiN ne tum ko to hamesha se dhula rakha hai

Pehley Belen ne banaya tha merey sir pe Ghomer
aur ab Chimtey ne mera gaal saja rakha hai

Sarey kaprey to jala daley haiN begum ne
tan chupaney ko Banyan phata rakha hai

Wahi Dunya maiN muqadder ka Sikander yahaN Tehra
Jis ne khod ko abhi Shaadi se bacha rakha hai

Pi ja is maar ki talkhi ko bhi haNs ker Kyon keh
Maar khaney maiN bhi Qudrat ne maza rakha hai

PS: This has not yet happened to me.

AA everyone,
I hope my note finds you well. I am 26 years old computer engineer (works in a Bank in USA), nice decent guy, and belongs to a well respected syed family. My parents are looking for a life partner for me and will be in Pakistan this Fall 2008. If any family is interested in meeting my parents while they are visiting Pakistan, kindly please contact me with some family introduction info to syedjamilhaider@yahoo.com

I am looking for a well educated decent Pakistani girl that should also reflect strong values of Pakistani culture.

Please very important, I give absolutely no value to fashion oriented culture or being westernized.

Girl should be 20-23 of age.
Should be a strong Muslim, to raise kids as good Muslim.
Willing to accept joint family system, and strong value of my family.
Should belong to well respected family.
Willing to get married and move to USA ASAP.

Note: My cousin and my Uncle lives in Rawalpindi, can arrange meeting with my parents this Fall.

I have the perfect date.

AA everyone,
I hope my note finds you well. I am 26 years old computer engineer (works in a Bank in USA), nice decent guy, and belongs to a well respected syed family. My parents are looking for a life partner for me and will be in Pakistan this Fall 2008. If any family is interested in meeting my parents while they are visiting Pakistan, kindly please contact me with some family introduction info to syedjamilhaider@yahoo.com

I am looking for a well educated decent Pakistani girl that should also reflect strong values of Pakistani culture.

Please very important, I give absolutely no value to fashion oriented culture or being westernized.

Willing to accept joint family system, and strong value of my family.
Should belong to well respected family.

Note: My cousin and my Uncle lives in Rawalpindi, can arrange meeting with my parents this Fall.

Im a syed too!! but srry im not a girl...just saying tho =] btw what with the syed thing? why is such a good thing i never found that out

Man you will not find someone like that in Pakistan. plus the age factor that is the most dangerous years , they have boy friends and you know
Shataka petaake is a part of that.
Well I know call ajmari BABA

ajmari BABA??? LOL i see that old wannabe peir all the time when my mother watches Zeetv haha:):):lol::lol::lol:

Im a syed too!! but srry im not a girl...just saying tho =] btw what with the syed thing? why is such a good thing i never found that out

my friend it is the biggest scam the Islamic world has seen. We are creating a brahman in Islam in the guise of a syed. Take it from a Syed, it means Jack!!!.In Islam you will be judged on the basis of Taqwa, not on the basis of whose spawn you are.
WaSalam
Araz

Will someone please let the originator of this thread know of the old saying ..".. Only 10 % men have brains....the rest get married & have wives ""

Where would he rather be.. amongst the 10 % or the unfortunate 90 % !!

AA everyone,
I am 26 years old computer engineer (works in a Bank in USA), nice decent guy, and belongs to a well respected syed family.

computer engineer bhai! this is wrong forum..use your mouse to browse other sites.

My parents are looking for a life partner for me and will be in Pakistan this Fall 2008.

you or your parents..i guess everyone is looking

need seedhi sadhi bachi...kiyon? so u wouldn't be caught

need wife or baby sitter?

parents will come, and will take 20-23 year old girl to usa. Who is going to keep the marriage contract, passport and other documnets?

Don't usa have any girl? or it's just that american girls know their rights and law?

oh man...oh my!

now this one is very interesting...quite unusual.
but i want to know one thing
MR...oh yes syed bhai..
how do you understand that you can find a nice pakistani girl sooooooooooooo out of the way here at defence.pk
lol
i suggest you consult zaroorat-e-rishta column at JAND daily and you'll surely find a 20-23 saala khoobsoorat,khoobseerat , dosheeza there.
lol it does help sometimes.

Is he trying to distract the members from their primary mission. Any ways I can only come up with this at the moment.

yon tu siasat achi bhi thi gandi bhi thi
hind main hum do hamare do per pabandi bhi thi
too t nadan tha do bachon per qanaat ker gia
warna tu tere pass mansooba bhi tha bandi bhi thi

lol.good one.:lol:

And back off everyone

i dont see anything worng if he had posted the request on the forum after all we are allowing every ABCD to post any S.HIT so nothing wrong with his post.

my friend it is the biggest scam the Islamic world has seen. We are creating a brahman in Islam in the guise of a syed. Take it from a Syed, it means Jack!!!.In Islam you will be judged on the basis of Taqwa, not on the basis of whose spawn you are.
WaSalam
Araz

i totally agree with you well said :tup:: :pakistan: all the way

Back
Top Bottom