What's new

Looking for a Life Partner in Pakistan

AA everyone,
I hope my note finds you well. I am 26 years old computer engineer (works in a Bank in USA), nice decent guy, and belongs to a well respected syed family. My parents are looking for a life partner for me and will be in Pakistan this Fall 2008. If any family is interested in meeting my parents while they are visiting Pakistan, kindly please contact me with some family introduction info to syedjamilhaider@yahoo.com

I am looking for a well educated decent Pakistani girl that should also reflect strong values of Pakistani culture.

Please very important, I give absolutely no value to fashion oriented culture or being westernized.

Girl should be 20-23 of age.
Should be a strong Muslim, to raise kids as good Muslim.
Willing to accept joint family system, and strong value of my family.
Should belong to well respected family.
Willing to get married and move to USA ASAP.

Note: My cousin and my Uncle lives in Rawalpindi, can arrange meeting with my parents this Fall.

salam

So you want to get married to a decent good looking Pakistani girl is what i am getting is that right? then lets sort it out ok my Friend, here is the easiest & the shortest way to do it which means lets make it simple first. For that to start with lets just forget this syed wayed nonsense & artificial family status crap ASAP! did you get it ? it irritates me to the core again did you get it ? ASAP. so here it is there is a lot of nice,decent, namazi can recite the HOLY QURAN parda good adab brought up non-boyfriend type good looking fair nice Pakistani sisters in the village north say interior Punjab, NWFP, Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir etc etc marry from there in a masjid do nikkah feed some relatives at a your place say 20 40 max that also @ a very decent expense remember a lot of our fellow humans all over the world go to sleep hungry so please refrain from (israff) wasting money on hopeless showing off, horse riding, light decorations full of headache's, hall booking etc i wish you and insha'ALLAH your future wife all the best in life :tup:

Last edited:
Just came across this. Thought should share with you people:

Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom