What's new

Lt Gen Munir Afsar named NADRA's chairman

reminds me of the days, when some senators raised objections against the appointment of faujis in NADRA, and the then PTI government responded with "kiya woh Pakistani nahi hain"

well, what PTI started, was enhanced by the PDM, and was finally brought to its zenith by this interim government. The Fauj sure knows how to manipulate any and all civilian political parties for its benefit, including the PTI and PML(N).

Kudos to PMA for producing yet another CEO, i think their speciality is business administration rather than producing capable solider

Last edited:
Election too serious a business to be left for civilians ?

NADRA to be fair was started as a military project.
It was started under liaqat ali and then after 1971, it was restarted under Bhutto.
It's an interior ministry undertaking.

Everything in Pakistan is not started as a military project.

Election too serious a business to be left for civilians ?
If you want to win the match, you better have your own umpires, right?

Somehow I feel, NADRA’s coup by the military ties up with its upcoming election project.

Everyone is hating on the army right now, and its like they are rubbing it in our faces "what you gonna do about it bloody stupid civilians? know your place slave trash !"

the changed the damn rules for this appointment, just hand over the entire government to them, and be done with it already !
As per @Signalian we civilians can do nothing about it but rant. We are mere spectators.
Who are we in the grand scheme of things? We are not some big shot army generals to have the brains to deal with all these things

We better work to pay these generals so they can do us a favor. Because you know, Other than the army, no one else in Pakistan is competent. Everyone is low IQ, begheirat or traitor.
And all they ask is return is just a 5 Kanal house, a few foreign trips a year, free electricity, fuel.. can't we do even that? Such begheirat quom we are!

As per @Signalian we civilians can do nothing about it but rant. We are mere spectators.
Who are we in the grand scheme of things? We are not some big shot army generals to have the brains to deal with all these things

We better work to pay these generals so they can do us a favor. Because you know, Other than the army, no one else in Pakistan is competent. Everyone is low IQ, begheirat or traitor.
And all they ask is return is just a 5 Kanal house, a few foreign trips a year, free electricity, fuel.. can't we do even that? Such begheirat quom we are!
I think that myth is busted ie the army is incorruptible, sole surviving organized institution, protector against India, last bulwark against the West, army of the Ummah bla bla.

They doing all this shenanigans only adds to their disrepute.

All I know is that these generals failed Pakistan in East Pakistan, Kashmir, and now against TTP despite building a border wall and having a so-called friendly Kabul without Indian consulates.

I'm not sure about the old generation of babus, but I'm sure young educated civilians can do this job many times better. These military guys don't understand how the internet works.

Still people think, there is democracy in Pakistan.

The last 18 months have proven without any doubt that there is a military dictatorship in charge and running the show.

The PDM and subsequent caretaker set-ups have all been controlled by Whisky Munir and the Khaki Criminals.

yes well, Signalian being a spokesperson of the Military seems to echo what the military truly thinks about the civilians, and they hold the means, methods and power to have their thoughts implemented. Like I said before

The King can do no wrong.

Ruthe Hue Ko Manana Zindagi Hai,Dusro Ko Hasana Zindagi Hai,Koi Jeetkar Khush Hua To Kya Hua,Sab Kuch Har Kr Muskurana Zindagi Hai

Dil Ko Manana Agar Hota Aasan,Na Karta Kisiko Yun Pareshan,Tanha Na Rehta Bari Mehfil Mein,Na Hoti Woh Halat Jo Ho Naa Bayaan

Dunia dari me hum thode kache hai,
par dosti k mamle me sache hai,
humari sacchai bas is baat par kayam hai,
ki humare dost humse bhi ache hai.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom