What's new

LTTE CONDUCTING TRAINING CAMPS IN TAMIL NADU INDIA - SRI LANKA

JVP leader shouting near Indian embassy - old photo

JVP_protest_by_asanka_brendon_ratnayake1of-1-9.jpg

well a PM saying has to be taken seriously guys. I would ask the SL PM to show our side the proof immediately ... unfortunately we have too many PM and Kim jong like heads say a lot and never show proof. India shows proof to the world- I would encourage the Lankan PM to do so. and if it is true the Indian govt will eradicate them.. fair enough? Show the proof to the world- call a press conference if need be and blast the proof on the nets.

I'm with fellow SL's if you show the proof... yeah?

showing rallies dont mean nothing BTW... we can find a few thousands to oppose every issue an day..

:no:
u know wat they are praising and how they are praising:azn:.
no body is our uncle,we dont need money although from others:D

U sure man?:rofl:.... Nows lets not derail the thread.......... On topic...... this so called "BIG BROTHER" stuff is kinda offensive...... the size of a country doesnt make it big brother nor can u act like one....... lose this attitude.

well a PM saying has to be taken seriously guys. I would ask the SL PM to show our side the proof immediately ... unfortunately we have too many PM and Kim jong like heads say a lot and never show proof. India shows proof to the world- I would encourage the Lankan PM to do so. and if it is true the Indian govt will eradicate them.. fair enough? Show the proof to the world- call a press conference if need be and blast the proof on the nets.

I'm with fellow SL's if you show the proof... yeah?

showing rallies dont mean nothing BTW... we can find a few thousands to oppose every issue an day..

I agree with you, we can handle this issue diplomatically

Indian friends should know one thing there are already many political groups in Sri Lanka & they don’t like India

Bright guy with bold struck again with his ignorance and with his lack of debating skills. Move on people no need to respond to his thank me threads.

U sure man?:rofl:.... Nows lets not derail the thread.......... On topic...... this so called "BIG BROTHER" stuff is kinda offensive...... the size of a country doesnt make it big brother nor can u act like one....... lose this attitude.

who meantioned big brother??
yes,i m sure:D

LTTE CONDUCTING TRAINING CAMPS IN TAMIL NADU INDIA - SRI LANKA

Must be for the Srilankan domestic cricket tournament next month. Hope they train well and perform.

I agree with you, we can handle this issue diplomatically

Indian friends should know one thing there are already many political groups in Sri Lanka & they don’t like India

Don't get diverted with blah blah political parties don't like India. It means nothing- when people, those people come in power- they do whats best for their countries economy _ at least I hope so. political parties meanwhile always fan the flames for political reasons...so lets stick to topic on hand and watch for that proof , yeah?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom