What's new

Malaysia bans Shias from promoting their faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen terrorist, go to to hell. See if I care.

Your masters in Tahran are the terrorists officially and popularly. You're meant to be mercenaries upon birth to them no matter which nationality you have. Britain should have left you in your slums.

Your masters in Tahran are the terrorists officially and popularly. You're meant to be mercenaries upon birth to them no matter which nationality you have. Britain should have left you in your slums.

Are you aware that there is only one ideology - which Al Qaeda and Taliban follow - both are internationally considered terrorists - do you have the courage to name that ideology/particular sect ? Doesn't have anything to do with the Ayatollahs , this one , though even they are no saints . :azn:

Go , ahead . Lets see .

Are you aware that there is only one ideology - which Al Qaeda and Taliban follow - both are internationally considered terrorists - do you have the courage to name that ideology/particular sect ? Doesn't have anything to do with the Ayatollahs , this one , though even they are no saints . :azn:

Go , ahead . Lets see .

Here you go:

Iran and state terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wherever Iranian slaves exist there is bloodshed and instability.

What Shiites have to do with Islam ? are you some sort of brainwashed Islamophobe ? keep your sh!t to yourself no one is intrested.

@DESERT FIGHTER

So another random Pakistani validates. So, opinion ?

See when you kept telling us "all muslims are one" drivel, i never believed you simply because i know exactly how to read the signs. In a little while you will be required to either "convert" or die. My hate for you aside, maybe its time for you to leave the country ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Double Standards or Hypocrisy , is the best way to describe both your opinions here . Now , go ahead and enlighten , who's in majority in one and ruling in other ?

Syria is ruled By Asshead family through a military coupe, When the revolution started in Syria the government supported by Iran and Russia caused the massacre of 100 thousand people in only 2 years so far, not to mention Hama massacre in 1982.

Bahrain is ruled by Al-Khalifa since 200 years, in those 200 years the country never faced instability until Iran's proxies (Shiites) started causing chaos and it been like this for 2 years, and in 2 years only 93 people died, some of them are policemen.

Dude, there are two nations on the planet (maybe three).... who have to impose their lifestyles and concepts of "freedom" on the rest of the world.... though they do it through tyranny.... guess their names? A pop quiz.

Well why don't you enlighten me.

Go , ahead . Lets see .

Yep, I have the courage, they have no ideology related to true Islam, they are just criminals and terrorists hiding behind a religion. While on the other hand Ayatollahs and their stooges are terrorists by nature, their terrorism is in rampant based on their bloody ideology.

Again:

Iran and state terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Syria is ruled By Asshead family through a military coupe, When the revolution started in Syria the government supported by Iran and Russia caused the massacre of 100 thousand people in only 2 years so far, not to mention Hama massacre in 1982.

Bahrain is ruled by Al-Khalifa since 200 years, in those 200 years the country never faced instability until Iran's proxies (Shiites) started causing chaos and it been like this for 2 years, and in 2 years only 93 people died, some of them are policemen.

You have , as expected , omitted certain very important parts of the history , why is that ?

Yep, I have the courage, they have no ideology related to true Islam, they are just criminals and terrorists hiding behind a religion.

No , you dont , not remotely . You cant even name that ideology , boy . I know Islam permits no terrorism so terrorists aren't really following Islam but they do claim to be Muslims and claim to follow a certain ideology . What is it ? It has a name , please spell it out .

Why are Ayatollahs and Iranians terrorists by nature ? Just because you hate them , that is why ? Both have an ideology and both support their ideology by different means - one by petrodollar and one by popular sentiments . They have , this much , in common , atleast .

For those links , trust me , you dont want to go that route , they are found for every single nation . :azn:

And what the **** do they have to do with the Shias? Yeah Iraq became unstable after 2003, here's the reason:

So in fact you terrorsits and your backward mentality is the root of all of our problems in the ME, not Shias, now go blow yourself up somewhere.

I've seen you using this picture which is made by westerners more often lately like it's some kind of of evidence, let me hit you with the reality shall we,

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Iraq
Mahdi Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Turkey
Iranian spies in Turkey - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Yemen
Iranian spy cell arrested in Yemen - Yemen Post English Newspaper Online

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Egypt
BBC News - Egypt deports Iran diplomat accused of spying

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Syria
Iran's Revolutionary Guards commander says its troops in Syria | Reuters

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Lebanon
Hezbollah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Kuwait
Kuwait to oust 3 Iranian diplomats in spy row

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Bahrain
Bahrain sentences three Iranian spies to 10 years in jail, says newspaper - The National

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Saudi Arabia
Iran and Saudi Arabia tensions threaten to erupt after Saudi authorities execute four Iranians for drug trafficking - Middle East - World - The Independent

Even Bosnia a far Muslim country in Europe is not safe from Iranian terror
Bosnia expels Iranian regime's diplomats suspected of spying

Now find me one country that ever caught Saudi spies in it, or accused any Saudi diplomat of spying, the truth is Without Iran and its Shiite proxies the Middle East will be in a much much better shape, your country is the root of all evil not just the middle east but the whole world.

You think you are right , they think they are right . Let the God decide that , precisely the reason why judging anyone's faith in this world , is forbidden . This is what , it is . You just have made an opinion about a sect and are sticking to it . What proof can you bring for the claim of ' we debate with scholars whilst they dont ' ? Nothing .

Double Standards or Hypocrisy , is the best way to describe both your opinions here . Now , go ahead and enlighten , who's in majority in one and ruling in other ?

I'm not what you think, in fact I criticize sunnis too.

What the hell is the diffrence with sunni and shia. I'm a convert to islam and i just consider myself a muslim. I don't care if your sunni or shia, I think of you as a muslim.

Shias tend to insult the prophet's closest companions, so most people dislike them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom