What's new

Malaysia bans Shias from promoting their faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not what you think, in fact I criticize sunnis too.

Hardly matters , now . You have declared a whole sect to ' mislead poor people , blackmail them emotionally and never opt for debate with scholars ' . Sums it up , pretty much .

I don't see sunnis singing naats about Abu Bakr RA or Umer RA, nor blaming shias for Umar RA's murder like shias tend to do, we only debate with scholars not emotionally blackmail villagers and poor folk.

shias and ahmadiya Muslims in malaysia should joint hands to fight this discrimination.

Anyone who casts their lots with the Ahmadis are utterly screwed. :P They have been essentially excommunicated even the shias don't accept them.

I have found the Gem

Batman asked Why always destabilize a stable Islamic state....?

Malaysia answer (ulamas suspected of practicing Wahhabism on a terror watchlist).:yahoo:

KUALA LUMPUR, July 26 — PAS said today that Putrajaya was damaging ties with key Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia, home of the religion’s two holy cities of Mecca and Medina, by placing ulamas suspected of practicing Wahhabism on a terror watch list.

PAS vice president Datuk Mahfuz Omar told reporters today that the move by the National Security Council (NSC) to monitor scholars such as influential former Perlis mufti Asri Zainul Abidin was an overreaction that could jeopardise ties with the country where Wahhabism is the dominant form of Islam.

The Malaysian Insider reported yesterday that the NSC met and ordered state muftis and religious agencies to monitor and take action against the traditionalist Islamic practice that has been linked to terrorism.

Maverick scholar Asri was first linked to Wahhabism and the terrorists group Jemaah Islamiah (JI) early last year, along with PAS President Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang, former Perlis mentri besar Datuk Seri Shahidan Kassim dan Perlis Mufti Juanda Jaya.

The Malaysian Insider understands that Abdul Hadi and Shahidam Kassim have been omitted from the watchlist.

Two Umno lawmakers have come to the defense of Dr Mohamed Asri Zainul Abidin, insisting that the Najib administration has wrongly labelled the maverick former Perlis mufti as a potential terrorist threat.

Both Umno Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin and Deputy Higher Education Minister Datuk Saifuddin Abdullah said that the NSC had overreacted over a difference of opinion by raising a terror alert over fears that Wahhabism was being revived.

Wahhabi alert will damage ties with Saudi Arabia, says PAS - The Malaysian Insider

Do you agree BLACKEAGLE
BLACKEAGLE says This will definitely stabilize it.

And you Areesh what do you say

There are no or little number of shias in Malaysia. Once they would start propagating there sect in Malaysia, things would start to turn bad. Obviously majority would resist. Govt played its part and avoided that situation. Malaysian would be more stable with such ban.

ouch sorry Areesh Malaysia banns and watch you thats got to hurt.

Be a good "Shiite" and go whip yourself some more

1656_1200419127.jpg

Anyone who casts their lots with the Ahmadis are utterly screwed. :P They have been essentially excommunicated even the shias don't accept them.

So your bar is just a little higher.

@Imran Khan Bhai ladai ka mazza uthao...

Last edited by a moderator:
shiyas should know that they are getting the same treatment back which they give to ahmadiyas..they should correct themselves or else stop crying.

shiyas should know that they are getting the same treatment back which they give to ahmadiyas..they should correct themselves or else stop crying.

What do shias give ahmadis? I just said they would be screwed if they aligned with them because a lot of Muslims would then lose any sympathy for them. That is why no Muslim speaks out for ahmadi for fear of being outcast.

So your bar is just a little higher.

@Imran Khan Bhai ladai ka mazza uthao...

Depends what you mean by it.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i am looking on it . :undecided: ... look like civil islamic war . :coffee: ... everyone is right

Indian section mein bhi congress-Bjp chal raha hain.

Logon ne wahan itne choötiye thread banaye ki maine wahan post karna chood diya.

So how many in Pakistan support ban on propogation of shia religion...

somebody should open a thread with poll attached like sharia poll...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom