What's new

Marvi Memon Badly Exposed !!!

Video too long .... what part of the video are you talking about ?

Name and shame Marvi and such likes?

its the loss for PTI that they missed out on the chance to get yet another bright and honest politician into their ranks.

People can only brag about her domicile nothing else.... they cant prove a single point where Marvi has been proven corupt

she been on foot walking from village to village listening to poeple.. going to Police stations solving problems of the poorest. one could see the relief and pride on Nawaz Shrif's face when he got her on his side.

PTI will be given a very tuff time by this young lady...

i consider Imran Khan, Sheikh Rasheed, Ayaz Amir, Marvi, Faisal Raza Abdi and such like the true and dedicated politicians of Pakistan clean brave and talk no nonsense.

Shahzeb definitely embrace her by continuously showing her past clips....:cry:

But nonetheless i will not calls it bravery...ya sure he makes a lot of fun by making cheap shots upon a women...!!

Media is no more than cheap braging general dumb public consumption material Factory.

i was also disapointed with Lukman when he was showing old clip of Marvi sitting on a side walk waving her hands around to keep flys away.that should go as madel for Marvi. she should and i am most definately proud of that image of Marvi.. she is not corrupt,.. she was always in parliement speeking truth, a honest brave lady.. i am no supporter of Nawaz but when i see her and Ayaz Amir i do nothing but admire them.

again i would saay PTI missed big times on getting this honest true politician into their ranks.

This is called Dhajiaan urana.

One of the same points I was struggling to understand that she has zeroed all her good work in support of womens causes by joining the very people she opposed time and time again.

I felt like she was gonna cry.

Marvi Memon Badly Exposed. One can see her face colours changing, while she talks. Welldone Shahzeb Khanzada. You've proved again that you are a Best Political Anchor of Pakistan !!!

To The Point - 15th March 2012 - YouTube

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Shahzeb Khanzada is a professional at exposing the idiocy and double standards of politicians. I actually had a lot of respect for Marvi Memon. I have lost almost all of it since I watched this.

Its true everyone wanted her to join Imran Khan but joining PMLN is bad for her career. For her whole life she spends time criticizing that party and now she is here screaming in favour of it. What a child.

Should have looked at her red baby face.

Media is no more than cheap braging general dumb public consumption material Factory.

i was also disapointed with Lukman when he was showing old clip of Marvi sitting on a side walk waving her hands around to keep flys away.that should go as madel for Marvi. she should and i am most definately proud of that image of Marvi.. she is not corrupt,.. she was always in parliement speeking truth, a honest brave lady.. i am no supporter of Nawaz but when i see her and Ayaz Amir i do nothing but admire them.

again i would saay PTI missed big times on getting this honest true politician into their ranks.

You didn't see the video did you. Just try and answer all the questions that left Marvi flabbergasted. I would love to hear how you spin

"PML - N league walon ko sharam nahi aati woh aurton ki bay hurmati kartein hain"

"I would like to join a progressive party that works for the rights of women"

There are literally countless quotes in that video clip. As I said, Marvi Memon ki dhajiaan ura di hain. This is the interview after which she should quit politics.

As a matter of fact on 19:30 my younger brother got an sms from his PTI friend to watch the show on Express at 20:00 as Marvi is exposed....a lot of other people directly get SMS from PTI office on this...i don't know how they came to know all this beforehand....is it preplanned and poor Marvi was falls in a trap??? But one thing is crystal clear now

Aaj...Kuchh Logon kee Mardangiat ku bohut Sakoon mila hay....:coffee: Its evident in every forum you watch on net....

Dekho...Dekho....sakoon ka har lamha ghaneemat hai...:rofl:

Shahzeb definitely embrace her by continuously showing her past clips....:cry:

But nonetheless i will not calls it bravery...ya sure he makes a lot of fun by making cheap shots upon a women...!!

I think Shehzaib did a paid program.

Back
Top Bottom