What's new

Maryam says ‘PTI can now easily fit in a Qingqi’ after defections

So, when are we having elections? Is PDM and their guardian angel afraid on a Qingqi's worth of PTI members? Perhaps they don't even have that many?

Like I said to the other gentleman, there's only one way to find out. Let's have elections (with a semblance of fairness) and see who's Qingqi is bigger :D . Do you agree?

They should be held in October this year. However I won’t be surprised if they decide to delay them. It is true Pti was the most popular party in the country and may still be, however its support base is receding very fast. People have started hating on PTi and khan only because he turned against the army and the state. He shouldn’t have in my opinion, gone that far. Now the army and the state will wait till the completely dismantle PTi before holding the elections. That’s the bitter truth.

They should be held in October this year.
Why the magical October date? Are you forgetting that 70% of the country is without elected representatives in provincial assemblies and are overdue their right to vote? Taxation without representation?

However I won’t be surprised if they decide to delay them. It is true Pti was the most popular party in the country
So, earlier no one was admitting that it was the most popular party but now that you can see it's demise, you have no qualms in admitting since you think it's going to change for the worse. Perhaps that why no elections were held for KP and Punjab assemblies because, as you say, PTI was the most popular party?

and may still be, however its support base is receding very fast. People have started hating on PTi and khan only because he turned against the army and the state.
Weren't you already accusing PTI of doing that for long? Since when it was the most popular party according to you? Isn't that why it was popular in the first place? Or was it PTI's stellar economic performance, the reason of it's popularity?

He shouldn’t have in my opinion, gone that far. Now the army and the state will wait till the completely dismantle PTi before holding the elections. That’s the bitter truth.
So, before 9th May, the state was waiting to defeat the terrorist hordes (who seem to have vanished) before conducting elections but now that it's built a narrative that PTI attacked the army, and therefore it must be dismantled, suddenly it's "the security situation can go to hell -- elections will happen after PTI is completely dismantled". Before 9th May, the security situation was bad and 70% of the country was at risk therefore that was why elections couldn't be held.

I hear you. Loud and clear, sir. Loud and clear.

@Mirzali Khan @Areesh

PTI itni choti hogai hai k is gashti k bosray me fit asakti hai.

Back
Top Bottom