What's new

Mass Conversion To Christianity: A Case Study Of Chuhra Community In Sialkot District (1880- 1930)

No way. Kerala for example. Tipu tried and failed.

Yes way

alauddin-khalji-kingdom.gif

there is only one way pakistan can progress. rewrite/ban pakistan studies and islamic studies till metric in syllabus and focus on character development and guidance of new students for integration in modern world instead of delusional propaganda and hateful content currently being taught in our schools. You won't have these type of discussions and next generation will be educated ,civilised ,sure of themself, prideful and not self haters and pakistan will progress by "leaps and bounds"

@Taimur Khurram
You sir are amazing. I have never seen such a beautiful take down of a science denying hindutva scum as you just showed.

Hindutva hateful ideology is based on "Hinduism is indigenous"
The whole world knows that Hinduism came from the Indo-European invaders and so destroys Hindutva hateful ideology.

These Hindutva scum don't believe in science, remember how they brought up "vedic science" at an actual science conference?
Tell me a religion which is based on science.Those fairy tails(God,Heaven,Hell,Angel) BS crap that all believe are very childish.This just exposes the hypocrisy.

there is only one way pakistan can progress. rewrite/ban pakistan studies and islamic studies till metric in syllabus and focus on character development and guidance of new students for integration in modern world instead of delusional propaganda and hateful content currently being taught in our schools. You won't have these type of discussions and next generation will be educated ,civilised ,sure of themself, prideful and not self haters and pakistan will progress by "leaps and bounds"

Agreed....
It's about time we abandoned state-sponsored, religious-chauvinistic indoctrination via distortion and moved along.

Tell me a religion which is based on science.Those fairy tails(God,Heaven,Hell,Angel) BS crap that all believe are very childish.This just exposes the hypocrisy.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

No one commented on the validity of any religion. That is against the rules.
commenting on it's origins however is a matter of facts.
Christianity originated in Palestine by Jews, Islam Originated in Arabia by Arabs, and Hinduism originated in Paksitan by Aryan invaders.

Those are just facts.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

No one commented on the validity of any religion. That is against the rules.
commenting on it's origins however is a matter of facts.
Christianity originated in Palestine by Jews, Islam Originated in Arabia by Arabs, and Hinduism originated in Paksitan by Aryan invaders.

Those are just facts.
Though i dont associate myself to Hindu religion,All religions are just man made.It does not matter whether it Christian,Hindu ,Islam or Jews.someone claiming to me avatar of god or messiah or messenger and inventing the religion.That is the fact buddy.Those people(avatar of god or messiah or messenger) should be condemned and cursed and declared greatest frauds.

Peace.

Though i dont associate myself to Hindu religion,All religions are just man made.It does not matter whether it Christian,Hindu ,Islam or Jews.someone claiming to me avatar of god or messiah or messenger and inventing the religion.That is the fact buddy.Those people(avatar of god or messiah or messenger) should be condemned and cursed and declared greatest frauds.

Peace.
you are clearly not smart enough to understand what is being said.
India does not have a reputation for low IQ for no reason.

you are clearly not smart enough to understand what is being said.
India does not have a reputation for low IQ for no reason.
you are clearly not getting the point.i know the blind ideology has made you dumb.One has to be dumb enough to believe in fairy tails.I can understand.
Between Check out the CEO of Google,Microsoft,Adobe etc.only CEO that you have given are CEO of Haqqani,Jash-e Mohammaed,Laskar-e-Toiba etc.LMAO.We reached Mars and Moon and you dumbs are still trying to reach Kashmir and failed.

Last edited:
you are clearly not getting the point.i know the blind ideology has made you dumb.One has to be dumb enough to believe in fairy tails.I can understand.
Between Check out the CEO of Google,Microsoft,Adobe etc.only CEO that you have given are CEO of Haqqani,Jash-e Mohammaed,Laskar-e-Toiba etc.LMAO.We reached Mars and Moon and you dumbs are still trying to reach Kashmir and failed.
you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard-quickmeme-com-14399881.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom