May 9 a plan of 'filthy individuals', will always be with Pakistan Army: Rashid

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lahore High Court Rawalpindi bench orders authorities to de-seal Lal Haveli
1698692857244.png

The Lahore High Court Rawalpindi bench ordered the authorities to de-seal Lal Haveli, the residence of Awami Muslim League (AML) chief and former federal minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed.

The court's Justice Mirza Waqas Rauf heard a case related to Lal Haveli, the residence of the former minister, during which Sheikh Rashid himself appeared in court donning a 'black coat'.

After the hearing, Sheikh Rashid told the media in a formal interaction that May 9 was a program of some “filthy individuals”, adding that he was with the Pakistan Army yesterday and will always remain so.

After the hearing, the Awami Muslim League chief said Justice Waqas Rauf of the Lahore High Court Rawalpindi bench has given a historic decision, adding that he was innocent in all three cases.

He further claimed he had lost 30 kilogrammes of weight, adding he was wearing a coat he last wore in college. He also said his health was not in a good shape and that his medical reports have just arrived.

Sheikh Rashid said that his arrest was required in a case of October 5, adding that instead of picking up his driver, he should be called to the police station. “If my arrest is required, call me and I will come,” he maintained.

Sheikh Rashid further called the Pakistan Army a great army, and said Chief of Army Staff General Asim Munir and Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Director General (DG) Nadeem Anjum were the nation’s pride.

General Munir was the pride of his city and a great soldier, he said, adding that he had never spoken against the army.

Sheikh Rashid that “the 40-day retreat” had made him a new person. He further said he would contest the next election against the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) on both the seats in Rawalpindi.

He told the media that his nephew Rashid Shafiq's father is very unwell.

Dirty Harry has been already coined! These bastards need to be shot down at the point blank range as the Turkish folks have done to the traitors at the Imperialists' payroll....

Sheikh Rasheed has always been Army’s front man and it is also because he contest the election from constituency where the retired Army officers reside. But I am glad he didn’t behave like other politicians and accepted the responsibility despite not being directly involved in May 9th incident.

Accepted responsibility and why?

The circumstantial evidence of May 9 points to state's involvement in the May 9 drama. There should be demand for independent judicial inquiry. The May 9 was a drama to crackdown on PTI. If PTI or protesters were responsible for 'Jinnah House' arson, then why those who hold press conference to condemn May 9 and quit PTI are let go?

By the way Corps Commander House was property of Mohammad Ali Jinnah. His sister Fatima Jinnah spent her life to claim that property but army did not vacate the possession, just like army is not vacating the possession (read: occupation) of Jinnah's Pakistan.

All of a sudden, when Corps commander house was set on fire (by agencies, of course), it became 'Jinnah House' to evoke patriotism.

Choti lulli low IQ matric fail want beyat from everyone lol.

I am actually impressed with Rashid .. it took a month of captivity to force him to do a u turn … I personally won’t last 5 minutes 😎

Any way truth is the only bad guy here is the army and most of population except for PDM and their butt lickers for obvious reasons believe other wise

May 9th was sepoys' greatest achievement in their history so definitely a work of dirty and filthy lot.

Accepted responsibility and why?

The circumstantial evidence of May 9 points to state's involvement in the May 9 drama. There should be demand for independent judicial inquiry. The May 9 was a drama to crackdown on PTI. If PTI or protesters were responsible for 'Jinnah House' arson, then why those who hold press conference to condemn May 9 and quit PTI are let go?

By the way Corps Commander House was property of Mohammad Ali Jinnah. His sister Fatima Jinnah spent her life to claim that property but army did not vacate the possession, just like army is not vacating the possession (read: occupation) of Jinnah's Pakistan.

All of a sudden, when Corps commander house was set on fire (by agencies, of course), it became 'Jinnah House' to evoke patriotism.

Inquiry is completed for incidents of 5/9, but PTI leadership is not co-operating, several questions to be asked from them also:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom