What's new

Medal Table: World Athletics Championships 2023 (US #1, China #36)

It's true its a bad performance, first time in more than 20 years China didn't win any gold in this sports event. Chinese sports teams always have the adjusting and relaxing seasons between the Olympic Games and to make sure all the athletes being in peak condition in the Olympic years. besides, no all best athlete were sent to this event, some focus on the home event, Asian Games happeiing next month in Hangzhou.
Now , tell me why India, with the world biggest population, is always a midget in sports?
Doesn't change the fact that commie China ended up worse than Pakistan on the medal tally! :yu:

Doesn't change the fact that commie China ended up worse than Pakistan on the medal tally! :yu:
Lol, you must be desparate to bring up sports topics. tell me why India, with the world biggest population, is always a midget in sports? just why?

Poor Chinese dream of beating US and can't even beat Pakistan on the medal tally!
lol, Ok , China, in this event, was beaten, true. I admit. now tell me why India, with the world biggest population, is always a midget in sports? just why?

I can't get over the fact that Chinese ended up worse than Pakistan :sarcastic:
Lol, can you get over you 1.4 billion people nation always get beaten by countries and regions like Hong kong, north korea...in sports. in sports, You India is indeed a consistent miracle.

Lol, can you get over you 1.4 billion people nation always get beaten by countries and regions like Hong kong, north korea...in sports. in sports, You India is indeed a consistent miracle.
It doesn't change the fact that Commie China ended up worse than Pakistan :sarcastic:

It doesn't change the fact that Commie China ended up worse than Pakistan :sarcastic:
China, in this event, was beaten, true. I admit. now tell me why India, with the world biggest population, is always a midget in sports? just why?

Do you agree?

微信图片_20230828133612.png

China just won an event in the world artistic gymnastics 2023 hours ago
China wins some kinds of world champion almost every single day, so many of them that most media channels don't even bother to report them, and yes, China performed very badly in this year's world track and field competition for various reasons, no quesitions about it. but it's just one event, it's not the end of the world for the Chinese sports.

China just won gold medal in an event in the world artistic gymnastics 2023 today

I can understand some Americans mocking China for the abysmal underperformance of the Chinese team, no gold won in more than 20 years. but having some Indians ridiculing Chinese sports capability... those Indians really don't know what shame is.

Last edited:
Final medal count Budapest 2023:

1693254163130.png

US 29 (Superpower)
China 2 (Paper Tiger)

China Went out sad

sazzybarb-kenzo-b.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom