What's new

Missing Persons !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It was an emotion-filled scene for reporters covering the production before the Supreme Court on Monday of the remaining seven of the 11 prisoners who had mysteriously gone missing from outside Rawalpindi’s Adilyala Jail in May 2010.

The prisoners fell into wordless embrace of their relatives and remained locked there crying and thanking Allah for the little mercy.

A three-judge bench comprising Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, Justice Khilji Arif Hussain and Justice Tariq Parvez had ordered Advocate Raja Muhammad Irshad, the legal counsel for directors general of the Inter-Services Intelligence and Military Intelligence, and Judge Advocate General (JAG) for the first time to ensure the suspects’ production at all cost on Monday.

The court had taken up a petition of Ruhaifa, mother of three brothers picked by the agencies. One of them was later found dead.

The prisoners produced before the court were Mazhar-ur-Haq, Shafiq-ur-Rehman, Muhammad Shafiq, Dr Niaz Ahmed, Abdul Majeed, Gulroze and Abdul Basit. Four of them were brought from Peshawar`s Lady Reading Hospital and three from the Internment Centre in Parachinar. – Text from the newspaper

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

@Dawn

missing-persons-1-afp.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

missing-persons-9.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

missing-persons-8-ap.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

missing-persons-7-ap.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

missing-persons-6-ap.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

missing-persons-4-ap.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

missing-persons-3-ap.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

missing-persons-2-ap.jpg

missing-persons-10.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

^^ the last picture Ms. Rohaifa died day after seeing her two "alive" kids...

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

may Allah have mercy on us... though I see no reason !!

if you take away 3 sons of a mother, what you expect? and what you expect the rest of Pakistanis?

Last edited by a moderator:

if you take away 3 sons of a mother, what you expect? and what you expect the rest of Pakistanis?

Don't act so gullible "Leader". These are all terrorists. Why would ISI take innocent people. What would they gain from it? You don't know what games are being played by foreign intelligence agencies near our western borders, let ISI kill all those terrorists working for the enemies of Pakistan. Remember, ISI's job is to protect the interests of Pakistan and they are doing this to protect Pakistan.

Of course no woman would admit that her son is a terrorist.

Last edited by a moderator:
How the hell they reached to LRH and Parachinar from Rawalpindi ?

And what is the reason behind all this.. I mean they are Pakistanis.Then why ISI killing them or kidnapping them ?

Are they worked for another country ? or they are taliban ?

I am Confused !!

How the hell they reached to LRH and Parachinar from Rawalpindi ?

And what is the reason behind all this.. I mean they are Pakistanis.Then why ISI killing them or kidnapping them ?

Are they worked for another country ? or they are taliban ?

I am Confused !!

if you go through the video... you will know who are these people coming from all over Pakistan, including Army officers...

secondly I donot know if they march towards Islamabad as a mob so to be stopped, but they are being approached and told "leave before we do something with you tonight"

Don't act so gullible "Leader". These are all terrorists. Why would ISI take innocent people. What would they gain from it? You don't know what games are being played by foreign intelligence agencies near our western borders, let ISI kill all those terrorists working for the enemies of Pakistan. Remember, ISI's job is to protect the interests of Pakistan and they are doing this to protect Pakistan.

Of course no woman would admit that her son is a terrorist.

WHY would ISI take innocent PEOPLE?? BECAUSE THEY ARE INCOMPETENT SLAVES!! Thats how they INTERROGATE!

Secondly, the people were freed by the COURTS. If they are guilty, PROOF it in a court OR MAKE THE COURT STRONGER.

Thirdly, NONE of these PERSON is ACCUSED OF KILLING INNOCENTS. They are accused of killing only american allies (ARMY GHQ and ISI CAMP)

ISI's job is to protect PAKISTAN. Yeah. But IS IT DOING IS JOB? or IS IT KILLING PAKISTANI's for AMERICA's behest? Tell me how is it its job to kidnap Dr Afia and hand her over to America? Or Kidnap Aimal Kansi and hand him over to America? Or countless others like Mullah Obaidullah Akhund who was an afghan taliban minister? They DID NOTHING AGAINST PAKISTAN!

I'll wait till the day when an agency picks YOU up and declares you a terrorist, just to settle a score or improve its "efficiency". Who will proof that you are innocent? Who will believe when you "confess" that you are a suicide bomber that you actually aren't!? They are not humans. These agencies are a state within a state. They TARGET innocent WOMEN and CHILDREN (Bugti) to put pressure etc. They have NO Morals

WHY would ISI take innocent PEOPLE?? BECAUSE THEY ARE INCOMPETENT SLAVES!! Thats how they INTERROGATE!

Secondly, the people were freed by the COURTS. If they are guilty, PROOF it in a court OR MAKE THE COURT STRONGER.

Thirdly, NONE of these PERSON is ACCUSED OF KILLING INNOCENTS. They are accused of killing only american allies (ARMY GHQ and ISI CAMP)

ISI's job is to protect PAKISTAN. Yeah. But IS IT DOING IS JOB? or IS IT KILLING PAKISTANI's for AMERICA's behest? Tell me how is it its job to kidnap Dr Afia and hand her over to America? Or Kidnap Aimal Kansi and hand him over to America? Or countless others like Mullah Obaidullah Akhund who was an afghan taliban minister? They DID NOTHING AGAINST PAKISTAN!

I'll wait till the day when an agency picks YOU up and declares you a terrorist, just to settle a score or improve its "efficiency". Who will proof that you are innocent? Who will believe when you "confess" that you are a suicide bomber that you actually aren't!? They are not humans. These agencies are a state within a state. They TARGET innocent WOMEN and CHILDREN (Bugti) to put pressure etc. They have NO Morals

Your views are skewed and your ideas are immature.
This is the trend which we need to guard against, maturity and rationale should always prevail.

Lets face it our agencies including ISI is not working in the interest of pakistan instead they r working in the interest of america and protecting them.

It is not proved that all are criminals, or innocent, so it would be wrong to immediately say 'agencian to har badna utha leti hain'.

There must be some reason for them to do it.

Lets face it our agencies including ISI is not working in the interest of pakistan instead they r working in the interest of america and protecting them.

It's not the ISI, but Law, where Law enforcers already put them infront of the court, and court free them. This isn't happened one time but even in Karachi Operation, court freed the people which were guilty of Killing other people. I am not saying it's the fault of court but it is the fault of the Government who is unable to make proper laws, one comon civilians, and one the people which are involve in terrorism or anti state activities (Like it happened in US). Even current Law for common civilians is not ok today, where the people like my father spend 10s of years just to get his own house back (still court can't do anything).

LAW and Procedures are totally flawed which cause Law Enforcement agencies (& and sometimes even civilians) to take law into their own hands.

missing-persons-10.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

^^ the last picture Ms. Rohaifa died day after seeing her two "alive" kids...

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

may Allah have mercy on us... though I see no reason !!

Tears ran through my eyes when i found out yesturday that she died. Her 3 sons gone missing, one was found dead & the other 2 who were brought to SC on it's order on 13th Feb 2012 were like a dead man walking, their next hearing was on 1st March 2012 but she died on 14th Feb.

Any agency who is doing this must not do this. If they are involved in activities against Pakistan take them to courts. Everyone is Pakistani, outsiders also killing Pakistanis plus Pakistanis fighting each other too.

Rest In Peace Ms. Rohaifa, May Allah have mercy on you & grant you a place in Jannah.

A better political need is very urgent

if this PPP govt is even left for more 6 months than they before leaving will make ano case like balochistan

urgent time for Imran khan to takeover..

Imran khan will give them equal right

Firstly, I'd like to say I'm as anti-Establishment as one could be, but in this case, i'm with the agencies. I think one needs to realize that agencies don't just pick up some guys off the streets. Has it ever occurred to you, why agencies don't kidnap you or me? Most of the guys to be kidnapped look suspicious enough already. As for a trial, there's barely any proof for Courts to convict 'em, just like the Sindh High Court has exonerated a record number of Target Killers due to lack of evidence. Agencies on other hand rely on some credible informants.

Back
Top Bottom