What's new

mobile error

Nav

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i Am Using Nokia 6220c, when ever i m tryna instal a software in the Mobile, i gt error
" Certificate Error Contact application Supplier ".
Can some One Sort out and solve this Problem?

i Am Using Nokia 6220c, when ever i m tryna instal a software in the Mobile, i gt error
Is the problem with a single application or for all the applications?

most of Applications. Approx 90%

change the date in cellphone to previous year or even more in the past.. then try installing the software ....it will do ...change the date back once it is installed ....you can also try changing setting for installing 3rd party app ..its probably gonna be in the setting menu ..but i am not sure about it

most of Applications. Approx 90%
must be a software issue. Contact a nokia dealer. You may have to re-install the software. Create a back up of all essential datas.

It means that you are installin an unsigned application..try these steps..if you haven't enabled installation of unsigned SIS files. Go to Tools -> App. Manager, choose Options -> Settings and set Software installation to All and Online certif. check to Off. Some times while installing themes if you get the same error, it can be solved by changing the phone time and date back to an year or more... For online signing use this Online apps signing

Guys , still Not working , what should i do Now?

is the date and time correct in your phone?
certificate issues are normally caused by wrkng date and time

Maybe you are installing software from unreliable sources --- Nokia checks software authenticity sometimes..

This error remind you to get new phone as Symbian are outdated :D

on serious note, you can try to disable certificate checking

Which software you are installing and also make sure its compatible with your phone

May I remind you this is a defence forum....
However, if admins are that flexible then ok. This certificate error will be faced every time you install an application that is cracked or pirated. There exists many workarounds but you have to be careful using such acts (I have used them quite generously however:) Will help you if you provide mob imei number me at 9om3b3a@dispostable.com

or you can try urself at: Helloox2 For S60v3 & S60v5 Phones With Tutorial - mobile9 Forum

Back
Top Bottom