What's new

Moderators

Contrarian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Heyy guys,
when did Agnostic become a moderator?!

Anyways, good going, your an excellent person to be a good mod Agnostic. Keep it up!

P.S: Shouldnt these things be announced or something in this section?

Yup since many across the border are blind to Green Colour ;)

:D kiddin

Yup since many across the border are blind to Green Colour ;)

:D kiddin

In the schools I have been, my House colour has always been Green.

Only thing in green that has not affect me is being "green with envy" or feeling that "the grass is greener on the other side". :)

Yes, Agnostic is a terrific choice for a Moderator and he join the rank of many Moderators who are intellectually equipped and bring class to this forum.

In the schools I have been, my House colour has always been Green.

Only thing in green that has not affect me is being "green with envy" or feeling that "the grass is greener on the other side". :)

Yes, Agnostic is a terrific choice for a Moderator and he join the rank of many Moderators who are intellectually equipped and bring class to this forum.

:) :) wont say anything today im declaring peace at you just for today :P

Heyy guys,
when did Agnostic become a moderator?!

Anyways, good going, your an excellent person to be a good mod Agnostic. Keep it up!

P.S: Shouldnt these things be announced or something in this section?

True...we need to prepare for it!:guns::partay:

hey just keeping with the times
shouldnt there be a vote for electing/selecting a Mod
anyway the selection of AM is a good one

Agnostic you are a good and fair person, for that i respect you along with Neo who IMO is also one of the best people on this board. He's very fair.

For that reason, i think its best to leave the mod selecting desc to the admins. So far they seem to be doing a good job.

Back
Top Bottom