What's new

modern civilization

muhibbay watan

New Recruit

Reaction score
SALAAM to every body,,,
plz help me ....i want some solid reasons of failure of modern civilization...as its my essay topic n i hv to complete it wdin two days.....:undecided:

Dude first you have to show that it has failed...and where......thats a pretty big title for your essay and would take a hell of a lot of proof to back up the claim. Whats the greater context?

How about effects upon the environment.
Globalisation.
Warfare
Democracy and how it panders to the mob (people demand cheap oil for their cars leaders take the country to war to keep the people happy.) Things like that are a place to start.

Further you could look at economic failures of modern societies. Such as the marginalisation of large groups of people.

thanx 4 such valuable posts...but i hav confusion becz according to definition of civilization,morals values count da most....so wt u all think dat how moral values r deteriorated in modern man?.....any site link??:confused:

thanx 4 such valuable posts...but i hav confusion becz according to definition of civilization,morals values count da most....so wt u all think dat how moral values r deteriorated in modern man?.....any site link??:confused:

Well you could look at the idea that civilisation is in decline when hedonism sets in. A good example of this would be the Roman civilisation. When it became inward looking instead of outward then it began to decline. When people tend to look inwardly they tend to think of comfort and entertainment. this can be seen as a decline of morals if you will because it becomes selfish.

hopefully that has given you some more food for thought.

1. Greater greed for wealth
2. Mistrust and cynicism towards strangers
3. People clinging to religion and doing horrible things
4. Bigger, better weapons to kill people by the millions.
5. Extreme income gaps.

:sick:

Actually i was talking about continents such as Africa for example.

No need to cross continents.To be aware just know whats going on in ur vicinity. There are thousands who would cry their hearts out if you ask bout the reservations to dem.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom