What's new

MODI WAS GONNA VISIT PAKISTAN IN 2021

Hamid Mir is the last person anyone would ever believe, he is the mouthpiece of India

The dude is literally anti-Pakistan, just a year ago he had a thread where people were cursing him and now his word is the truth? 😂😂😂
حامد میر کی مثال ایسی ہے
بنیے کا بیٹا گرتا ہے تو کچھ دیکھ کر گرتا ہے۔

He is a dangerous person too.

Yesterday Hamid mir post his article on his twitter account.

Let me summarize it for you guys.

In short. Bajwa was doing back door deals and wanted IK to accept LoC as border. He also architected kartarpur corridor and there were plans to open corridor all the way to Hindu temple in Baluchistan. Modi was planned to visit Baluchistan and then sign Kashmir LoC to border deal in kartarpur.

According to Hamid Mir, IK was going with the Bajwa plan like a dump puppet, until SMQ came back and knock some sense into IK that nation will blame IK and PTI for selling Kashmir. Modi was invitation was canceled by FO and Bajwa was Mad as a dog.

Bajwa kept his contact with Indian establishments and assured them that deal will be signed by mid 2022. In the meanwhile he got in a jabbing contest with IK govt and things went outta hands.

I said it, 6 months ago, Bajwa was behind kartarpur development. Appointment of Bajwa is the biggest security lapse in the security establishment of Pakistan.

Apparently, lumber #1 wasn’t sleeping, but it’ was compromised. Faiz Hamid met with Ajit doval after Asim muneer was removed by Bajwa.
Kartaar pur was a brilliant stroke by Pakistan. I don't think it was Bajwa's brain child.
Rest, that he was doing under table deals while keeping elected government in the dark seem credible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom