What's new

Mohajir province need of the hour: MST

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not what you want matters..
its what Altoo bhai says that matters.

lol, Do you even know that MQM has always rejected the idea of separate province for Muhajirs?

Infact i also don't support it(as a Muhajir) it is good that Sindhi nationalist will find it impossible to break Sindh from Pakistan until Urduspeakers & MQM are there. As i read alot of articles on net it says Sindhi nationalism was on peak in 70's & all this Sindhudesh nonsense was comin up but after MQM came into being all this nationalism is now dead.

I hate the people who still associate mohajar tag with them and play mohajar card now and then. If you hold Pakistani National Id Card than you are Pakistani, Kick on the A$$ whoever call you mohajar and also whoever try to make ethnic based division among us.

PS: I am against all these Tehreek's of Mohajir or Saraiki Sooba etc... I would like to see more provinces in the country totally on the administrative purposes and not by force or linguistic basis. We are all Pakistanis and we must all think like a Pakistani and not Saraiki, Balochi, Mohajir, Hazara etc

Agree with your post completly it should be on administrative basis , we have a fundamental issue as of this moment all provinces are named after the majority of ethnicity , for eg punjab - Punjabis and so on ... if we were to create more than we have to abolish the existing province names and no province can be named after its majority ethnicity this way every 1 will be settled once in for all. Now the question is how easy will that be , as this is a sensitive issue and nationalists in all corners will fume rioting etc in order to stop this !

I hate the people who still associate mohajar tag with them and play mohajar card now and then. If you hold Pakistani National Id Card than you are Pakistani, Kick on the A$$ whoever call you mohajar and also whoever try to make ethnic based division among us.

Muhajir has become an ethnic term nowadays for those migrants who came from all over india in their new homeland Pakistan. If you hate people who call themselves Muhajirs you must hate those too who call themselves Punjabis, Sindhis, Pathans, Balochs, Gilgitis, Qabailis, Kashmiris, Hazarwis, Seraikis, Makranis, Kalashis etc etc.

.........for eg punjab - Punjabis and so on ...

. Now the question is how easy will that be , as this is a sensitive issue and nationalists in all corners will fume rioting etc in order to stop this !

Dear - Name Punjab (Five Waters) is not because of Punjabis but People are called Punjabis because they live in Punjab....

Anyway - if our politicians don't play dirty politics than no body will object name change, You can name the provinces like Pak-01, Pak-02 etc. but damn........ in this case as well people will fight on number

Muhajir has become an ethnic term nowadays for those migrants who came from all over india in their new homeland Pakistan. If you hate people who call themselves Muhajirs you must hate those too who call themselves Punjabis, Sindhis, Pathans, Balochs, Gilgitis, Qabailis, Kashmiris, Hazarwis, Seraikis, Makranis, Kalashis etc etc.

I am 101% agree with you and we have to bring this change and pass on to new generation, our uncles can't do that.

Agree with your post completly it should be on administrative basis , we have a fundamental issue as of this moment all provinces are named after the majority of ethnicity , for eg punjab - Punjabis and so on ... if we were to create more than we have to abolish the existing province names and no province can be named after its majority ethnicity this way every 1 will be settled once in for all. Now the question is how easy will that be , as this is a sensitive issue and nationalists in all corners will fume rioting etc in order to stop this !

Well Punjab is not named after Punjabis. Its
punj = Five
Aab = Water

so this name was derived from the five rivers of Indus (Chenab, Ravi, Jhelum, Beas and Sutlej).

Sindh was also not named after Sindhis but the Indus River also called "Darya-e-Sindh".

Only Balochistan and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa were named after the people of Baloch and Khyber, Pakhtunkhwa.

I am also against naming the provinces on linguistic basis or famous people present on earth...These days we have a bad habit of inscribing famous places on Politicians name... We can have Pakistan zone 1, 2, 3 and so on.. or any other way where all people agrees... for example we can have Punjab in 4 parts (East Punjab, west, north and south) or naming after the natural resources, rivers, famous mountains or something else.

I'll suggest to districts should be named numerically
District 1, District 2 and so on if necessry

Dear - Name Punjab (Five Waters) is not because of Punjabis but People are called Punjabis because they live in Punjab....

Anyway - if our politicians don't play dirty politics than no body will object name change, You can name the provinces like Pak-01, Pak-02 etc. but damn........ in this case as well people will fight on number

Punjabi is a language as well !!?? any how like you said divide wont be easy as well , every group will come forward demanding their own the question is how do you set a fair criteria ? who is eligible ? it will be bl**dy complex .. ethinic division would be an easy solution ...

Hey Pakistani Guys...Let me Sorry. Bit Off topic...Could you please help me to understand what Mohajir is...??...Is it like Balochi or Sindhi..??...Or a different religion...

in reality people having Urdu as their mother tongue.....literally people who migrated from India at time of partition

They should make a Mohajir province in India where they came from.

Karachi was always part of Sindh and will remain part of Sindh province of Pakistan.

in reality people having Urdu as their mother tongue.....literally people who migrated from India at time of partition
The first part is wrong, many people with mixed parents or some families are unable to teach their kids any language other than urdu.

so there were no people in pakistan(during british rule) before partition who had urdu as their mother tongue?

After reading some of the comments here and also the perception of Pakistanis towards Mohajirs/Urdu Speakers I really wish my grandparents had not migrated to this country.

Anyways thinking about a Mohajir Province is stupid, it's never going to happen. The Sindhi Feudals will never let it happen because their main income relies on Karachi. The people of Karachi work their a$$ess of for these Sindhi feudal scumbags. Not to mention Sindh relies on Karachi to get some imporance in Pakistani parliamant and the national assembly. Without Karachi, Sindh will be worse than Balochistan. Just go to Interior Sindh. Poverty and illiteracy is rampant. Not to mention there are still slaves there.

I wouldn't mind Karachi as an independent country though ;)

They should make a Mohajir province in India where they came from.

Karachi was always part of Sindh and will remain part of Sindh province of Pakistan.

Mohajir's are proud patriotic Pakistanis and they have every right to demand anything within the boundaries of Pakistan. You are free to disagree and present your valid arguments accepting their presence as pro-Pakistani. BTW, separate province is not the demand among the masses of Mohajir community, its a tiny population who is demanding separate province and will probably become a history in coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom