What's new

MOI (Ministry of Interior) All-Pakistan firearm Licenses are now open!

Can a civilian legally buy a AK 47 or any other assault rifle in Pakistan?

I just got mine about two weeks ago. 15K from a dealer. However, I started the proceeding about two months ago!

You guys are really lucky . We cant even think of buying any guns since the process is so complicated and its almost next to impossible.

You people can buy a gun if you have the money for it. :cry:

Can a civilian legally buy a AK 47 or any other assault rifle in Pakistan?

Probably not but the law is rarely enforced here.

I know security guards carry shot guns openly. Most get paid an extra amount by the security firm that hires them if they bring their own gun. I don't know whether they have a license or not. But these guards are very common. Money exchangers, fast food outlets of foreign brands (kfc etc.) and banks hire them.

There is a money exchanger near my house that has four fierce looking pathan guards sitting outside it. Each guard is carrying a big *** shot gun. But I hear these guns aren't very reliable and just for show!

Is a 12 guage repeater a NPB? please answer.

Last edited:
well dear i didn't involve any dealer to get license, i filled form and applied myself, paid fee in bank, DSP approved my documents and allowed to buy a pistol, in computerized cards you have to buy weapon first after approval of DSP/DIG, then you'v to send your documents(along with shopkeeper's receipt of pistol) to MOI ISB, they make your card with the serial number of pistol you bought. All documents are genuine and there's no fraud in it. but all people who applied for computerized cards are still waiting but not those who got references.
When you are asking for book rather than card, then the process is diff. you need to have license before you buy a weapon.

Please can you tell me the procedure of getting the license???

Any update about MOI, Is the process of MOI PB-license started? Any update from members, specially Islamabad based members.

Sir I want to buy stoeger couger. But I am confuse about the model and this gun seller are selling the stoeger for 80,000

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom