What's new

MQM - Political Desk

Look man, how do I explain to you that you do not **** where you eat? MQM is Karachi and Karachi is MQM, if Karachi is good then it is good for MQM and if Karachi is bad then it is bad for MQM. The same is not true for other political parties whose members can pack up and leave for their homes in interior Sindh or Tribal areas.....MQM supporters do not have that option so the only way forward for them is to ensure stability of Karachi.

You have taken up May 12 exclusively and I have repeatedly explained things and even given proof that has probably not been aired by majority of the media channels (atleast not as frequently as the other side of the story). Yes, Wasim Akhtar was the adviser to the home minister (provincial home minister) but one cannot crackdown on certain things, for example the day BB was murdered, Karachi burnt for the next 3 days and where were the LEA's, where was the military? Who was protecting the lives and properties of people of Karachi during that period? I am told that any confrontation b/w the angry protesters (and the looters/plunderers hiding amongst the mourners) would have had even severe consequences. You just don't pit the LEA'
s against mourners.

Lastly my friend, the concept of Bori Band Lashen was not introduced by MQM, they were introduced by rogue elements in the LEA's who were given a free hand to conduct encounters at will. Just as everybody knows who began the concept of desecrated/disfigured/dismembered dead bodies especially in Balochistan.

if you think Army started the bori band lashein then why did MQM sit with a dictator musharraf for 9 years? weren't you supposed to hate them?

and if PPP is bad and creates mischief in karachi then why did MQM sit with MQM for last 5 years?

now as for hold on karachi MQM maintains hold on karachi by TERRORISING IT. deshaat gardi is MQMs weapon to hold power. as for people packing up and leaving. its not that simple liyari guys cannot pack up and go anywhere! and transporters living in sohrab goth cannot pack up and go home their families live in karachi and their bread and butter is karachi. and why does MQM always preach about interior sindhi being bad punjabi being bad and tribal pathans being bad?

and thank you for admitting that WASEEM AKHTAR had control and yet karachi was destroyed on may 12th. clearly a show of power by MQM.

till today one call from UK and karachi closes and burns! why is that? does PPP make the call from UK? or is it altaf bhai?

MQM has a clout simply because it has ( and really, it has) strong support of masses.. be it majorly form 2 districts..

and AH very well knows how to use his clout and where...

thats why the face value of MQM has only increased in recent times..

he is bal thackrey of karachi! simple uses ethnic divide to control the public

By the way, I am neither a member nor a representative of MQM :).

if you think Army started the bori band lashein then why did MQM sit with a dictator musharraf for 9 years? weren't you supposed to hate them?

I wouldn't exactly blame the Army for bori band lashen, it was the LEA's. Army was ruthless but their attitude can be digested given the picture they were presented of Jinnahpur etc., Anyway, everything had to stop somewhere and it has stopped. The so called Dictator Musharraf gave back to Karachi a lot and it can be said that the Army made amends.

and if PPP is bad and creates mischief in karachi then why did MQM sit with MQM for last 5 years?

You know about PAC, you know about Liyari Gangs (biggest terror threat in Karachi is Uzair Baloch & Co. of PPP and another fearsome & ruthless thug was ANP backed Arshad Pappu group). Do you want to watch videos of what they do?? What exactly do you want MQM to do? The only thing that they can really do is to stick with the Government and provide whatever relief they can to the public, outside the Government and in opposition they'd be just useless to their own voters and supporters.

now as for hold on karachi MQM maintains hold on karachi by TERRORISING IT. deshaat gardi is MQMs weapon to hold power. as for people packing up and leaving. its not that simple liyari guys cannot pack up and go anywhere! and transporters living in sohrab goth cannot pack up and go home their families live in karachi and their bread and butter is karachi. and why does MQM always preach about interior sindhi being bad punjabi being bad and tribal pathans being bad?

Liyari guys cannot go anywhere but a proper operation should be launched against the criminal elements there by creating a complete blockade (especially on the Baluchistan side) so that criminals are unable to slip out. And you can pack up almost entire Sohrab Goth out of not only Karachi but also Pakistan as it is home to Afghans and not Pashtun (mostly). As far as anybody being bad....whoever tramples anybody's rights is bad, be it in Sindh or in Baluchistan or even Afghanistan.

and thank you for admitting that WASEEM AKHTAR had control and yet karachi was destroyed on may 12th. clearly a show of power by MQM.

Understanding is clearly not your strong suit. I mean I explain in simplest terms with examples and this is the crap you manage to come up with.

till today one call from UK and karachi closes and burns! why is that? does PPP make the call from UK? or is it altaf bhai?

Do you have a single proof of Karachi shutting down by phone calls from London??

By the way, I am neither a member nor a representative of MQM :).

yes i can see you are not by the way you defend them with everything you got!

I wouldn't exactly blame the Army for bori band lashen, it was the LEA's. Army was ruthless but their attitude can be digested given the picture they were presented of Jinnahpur etc., Anyway, everything had to stop somewhere and it has stopped. The so called Dictator Musharraf gave back to Karachi a lot and it can be said that the Army made amends.

so ok now you blame the LEAs and LEAs are what please elaborate the difference for yourself not me regarding the LEAs and Army. So for a minute let's believe your claim about bori band lashein being started by ofcourse someone else and not your innocent MQM then why did MQM target killers get caught by the dozen in the 90s and so many MQM torture cells get uncovered? and who killed major KALEEM?

You know about PAC, you know about Liyari Gangs (biggest terror threat in Karachi is Uzair Baloch & Co. of PPP and another fearsome & ruthless thug was ANP backed Arshad Pappu group). Do you want to watch videos of what they do?? What exactly do you want MQM to do? The only thing that they can really do is to stick with the Government and provide whatever relief they can to the public, outside the Government and in opposition they'd be just useless to their own voters and supporters.

PPP backs Amaan Committee and ANP backs arshad Pappu ok i buy that and YET MQM sat in alliance for 5 years withc such criminals why? you are telling my by apparently sitting with killers and criminals MQM was helping its people? HOW can that even make any sense to you? and Uzair baloch is the new trend but MQM criminal activites have existed from way in the 90s! before i think even uzair baloch was born. If MQM really thought these guys were criminal they should have sat in opposition. but ofcourse MQM was clearly involved in the crimes and example of it is SHARUKH SHANAWAZ target killer who is worse if not equally as bad as uzair baloch!

Liyari guys cannot go anywhere but a proper operation should be launched against the criminal elements there by creating a complete blockade (especially on the Baluchistan side) so that criminals are unable to slip out. And you can pack up almost entire Sohrab Goth out of not only Karachi but also Pakistan as it is home to Afghans and not Pashtun (mostly). As far as anybody being bad....whoever tramples anybody's rights is bad, be it in Sindh or in Baluchistan or even Afghanistan.

so this is nice basically that kill balochis ofcourse the common man is in liyari or you think entire sohrab goth & liyari is criminal? if so then clearly lines area and landhi are also bad. let's basically packup every NON MQM voter and send them or kill them is your idea of fixing the mess? and no soharab goth and liyari have people who are born and raised up in these areas. what you are saying is similar to saying let's pack up all memons and send them back to india! some liyari guys have never even been to balochistan!

Understanding is clearly not your strong suit. I mean I explain in simplest terms with examples and this is the crap you manage to come up with.

yes the only thing i understood is that waseem akhtar was in the home ministry & MQM was in government & in control of karachi and all the world saw the flags of MQM and the killings that happened. so yes you can claim to explain things to yourself and maybe to brainwashed MQM supporters but the world believes what they see! for example if a bomb blast happens and a TTP activist is caught! then the world will say TTP did it. no matter what false flag story TTP tries to come up with it! so please this whole story of false flag NO ONE WILL BUY IT. except ofcourse MQM fan boys! which ofcourse you said you are not ;)

Do you have a single proof of Karachi shutting down by phone calls from London??

this is good thank you for asking this my friend!!! here you go

Karachi shuts down after politicians call for indefinite strike - NY Daily News | NewsCred SmartWire

Backtracking: Hours after announcement, MQM calls off strike – The Express Tribune

just to make it more fun i added a indian link too. and please read! and if this is "PROOF" enough for you let me know or do let me know if this is also some flase flag story that you can cook up here too. because i know you are not a MQM supporter like you said ;)

one more link for you about MQM shutting down karachi in a matter of minutes!

http://tribune.com.pk/story/516794/law-and-order-mayhem-city-shuts-down-abruptly-for-few-hours/

please read the parts in RED i am sorry but i don't know how to multi quote someday you might teach me that thanks.

one more link for you about MQM shutting down karachi in a matter of minutes!

Law and order mayhem: City shuts down abruptly for few hours – The Express Tribune

please read the parts in RED i am sorry but i don't know how to multi quote someday you might teach me that thanks.

I could find not a single bit of information on any call from London to shut down the city. Weren't you asked to provide proof of that phone call? Now stop with the BS and provide some actual proof.

I could find not a single bit of information on any call from London to shut down the city. Weren't you asked to provide proof of that phone call? Now stop with the BS and provide some actual proof.

yaar naraaz kiyoun ho rahay ho! you are NOT an MQM supporter remember! ;)

and as for proof when i give you proof of 12th may you call it false flag. so it is impossible to make you see anything BUT i still will waste my time now. so here goes

Seven dead as ‘naamaloom afraad’ shut Karachi down – The Express Tribune

Law and order mayhem: City shuts down abruptly for few hours – The Express Tribune

i will copy paste from the links i provided:

KARACHI:
The city shut down abruptly on Wednesday afternoon amid confusion and rumours. As residents rushed to petrol pumps and grocery stores to stock up on essentials, gunshots rang through several neighbourhoods, alerting the residents to a complete shutdown.

Sometime before the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) announced its indefinite

KARACHI: At least seven people were killed in separate incidents of violence in Karachi, while businesses were forced to close across the city. A number of gunshot injuries were also reported.

Panic and fear spread across the metropolis as reports poured in of unidentified gunmen firing in many parts of the city, forcefully closing down businesses and blocking roads.

and FINALLY READ THIS :

Earlier in the day, Karachi completely shut down in a matter of minutes as MQM announced its strike. Even before Raza Haroon’s initial announcement of the strike was aired, young men started forcing shop owners and traders into closing down markets, spreading panic across the city as people rushed to their homes and roads faced gridlocks. By evening all the major roads were deserted.

ITS OK I KNOW YOU ARE NOT A MQM supporter!

altaf-mqm-drone-speech-onp-670.jpg

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Saturday announced that his party has fielded 671 candidates for seats of National and Provincial Assemblies across the country.

He revealed this while addressing a public meeting at Lal Qila Ground, Azizabad in Karachi.

In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the party has fielded 21 candidates for National Assembly and 45 for the provincial assembly, in Balochistan seven for NA and 21 for PA, in Punjab 132 for NA and 256 for PA, in Sindh (Rural) 41 for NA and 86 for PA and in Karachi 20 for NA and 42 for PA.

The MQM chief said that a total of 221 candidates for NA and 450 for PA seats would contest general elections across the country, while MQM had also fielded 22 women on general seats.

He said that false propaganda for being a local and ethnic party has proved wrong today, adding that MQM is a national party that represents all Pakistanis.

“Every political party should have equal opportunity to run their election campaign. Terrorist elements are trying to keep MQM away from election process,” said Hussain.

He demanded of the interim government and the chief election commissioner to take notice of this situation.

The MQM chief also asked all parties to accept others’ mandate. He also demanded of Taliban to throw weapons and enter national harmony, adding that we could not change others through force.

Altaf Hussain said that all political parties had equal rights to take part in elections. Addressing on the occasion, Deputy Convener of the party’s Rabita (coordination) Committee Dr Farooq Sattar said that election 2013 is a contest between ideological and inherited politicians. He hoped that the MQM would form governments across the country.

Yousaf Shahwani, Gulfraz Khan Khattak and Ashfaq Mangi also addressed the meeting.

Altaf Hussain asks Taliban to lay down arms and become a part of the national stream

MQM should be competed against democratically and all conspiracies against the MQM should end
Address in Lal Qila Ground on the occasion of announcement of names of MQM candidates for national and provincial assemblies
Pictures
The Founder and Leader of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Mr Altaf Hussain has asked the Taliban leaders to lay down arms and become a part of the national stream. He asked them to bring people around with arguments instead of carrying out bomb attacks. He appealed to the people at the helm of affairs and all political leaders to work for peace as the country was in the throes of national and international threats. He expressed these views while speaking to a large gathering of MQM workers in Lal Qila Ground Azizabad on the occasion of the announcement of the MQM candidates for the general elections of 2013.
Mr Hussain announced that the MQM had fielded 221 candidates from across the country for the National Assembly and 450 candidates for all four provincial assemblies. He declared that the MQM had given tickets to twenty two women on general seats from different parts of the country.
Mr Hussain said that every political party had the right take active part in the elections. “Pakistan belongs to everyone and it is not the serfdom of any political party. We should protect each other and must not fight with each other. I seek forgiveness if I have hurt anyone.”
Mr Hussain also asked the Co-ordination Committee to hold meetings with other parties and assure them of full cooperation from the MQM.
Speaking about the long struggle of the MQM spanning over a period of 35 years, Mr Hussain said that the APMSO was formed on 11th June 1978 which give rise to the MQM on 18th March 1984. The MQM was later transformed into Muttahida Quami Movement for extending its popular appeal to the exploited and disadvantaged people across Pakistan.
“It was for the first time in the history of the country that genuinely elected leadership from poor and middle-class segments of the society reached in the provincial assembly, National Assembly and the Senate.”
“The MQM is not confined to any particular region. It seeks to represents to poor and middle-class people living throughout Pakistan.”
“Thousands of the MQM workers were martyred during its long political journey and many more suffered inhuman tortures. A large number of workers had to undergo the miseries of the exiled life.”
“Even though I have been away from my loving workers for the past 22 years, yet there is an unbreakable bond of love and affection which has never diminished.”
Mr Hussain praised the participation of women in the struggle of the MQM and said that women had always been at the forefront in difficult times.
Mr Hussain said that Balochistan was the most backward province of the country but the MQM would not rest content without getting the rights of the people of Balochistan. “Injustices of the past would be removed.”
Speaking about Sindh Mr Hussain said that the next chief minister of Sindh province would be from the MQM. “Sindh is effectively running Pakistan as it contributes more than 70 percent in the national exchequer in terms of revenues and taxes.”
Referring to the precarious situation in Lyari, Mr Hussain said that only one percent criminal elements were holding the entire population of Lyari to hostage. He hoped that the people of Lyari would make the MQM candidates successful in the coming elections.
Mr Hussain said it was necessary for holding free, fair and transparent elections to allow all parties to take active part in the elections. “Some terrorist elements are conspiring to keep the liberal parties out of election at the barrel of the gun. The MQM, the ANP and the PPP are being targeted of terrorism while other parties are running their campaign freely.”
Mr Hussain appealed to the Chief Election Commissioner, the caretaker government and the Supreme Court to take immediate notice of the discriminatory treatment and injustices. “The MQM is being stopped to run its election campaign freely under a planned conspiracy. The MQM is being deprived of its constitutional, legal, and democratic rights by being pushed to the wall.”
Mr Hussain asked President Asif Zardari, caretaker Prime Minister Mir Hazara Khan Khoso, caretaker chief minister of Sindh Zahid Qurban Alvi and heads of law-enforcing agencies as to why the killers of MQM workers were not being arrested. He said that the mandate of the MQM should be accepted with open heart and it should be competed against in a democratic manner. Conspiracies against the MQM must end.
Mr Hussain told the workers that he should not get any report that posters or banners of any party in the MQM dominated areas were torn. “If such complaint is received and the charge is established after an inquiry, the membership of the person involved in it would be suspended.”
In the end, Mr Hussain praised the workers for organizing a successful programme.

MQM VS ANP Talk show - just watch for your self explains reasons behind the karachi troubles , just because of ANP's total negligience things have gone out of control.

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically.....no phone call from London?

did you read the links i sent you? please read! MQM called for a strike within minutes whole karachi got shut down! and those who didn't shut down shop were shot at and killed by "NAA MALOOM AFRAAD"

read bhai read:

Earlier in the day, Karachi completely shut down in a matter of minutes as MQM announced its strike. Raza Haroon’s initial announcement of the strike was aired, young men started forcing shop owners and traders into closing down markets, spreading panic across the city as people rushed to their homes and roads faced gridlocks. By evening all the major roads were deserted.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...43563-mqm-political-desk-8.html#ixzz2RGjyzn1G

i gave you proof of 12th may you fail to believe i give you posted links of MQM closing down karachi in seconds. but i am sure your sector incharge will tell you a brain washing story and you would believe even though liek you said you are NOT AN MQM supporter ;) :omghaha:

did you read the links i sent you? please read! MQM called for a strike within minutes whole karachi got shut down! and those who didn't shut down shop were shot at and killed by "NAA MALOOM AFRAAD"

read bhai read:

Earlier in the day, Karachi completely shut down in a matter of minutes as MQM announced its strike. Raza Haroon’s initial announcement of the strike was aired, young men started forcing shop owners and traders into closing down markets, spreading panic across the city as people rushed to their homes and roads faced gridlocks. By evening all the major roads were deserted.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...43563-mqm-political-desk-8.html#ixzz2RGjyzn1G

i gave you proof of 12th may you fail to believe i give you posted links of MQM closing down karachi in seconds. but i am sure your sector incharge will tell you a brain washing story and you would believe even though liek you said you are NOT AN MQM supporter ;) :omghaha:

Still, no evidence of a single phone call from London right? So why did you lie about phone calls from London shutting down Karachi? I know how people follow MQM in Karachi and I know how willingly (and unwillingly) people shut down their shops and business but I am more concerned with your lies.

Please, I repeat, post a proof of the phone calls from LONDON that shut down Karachi.

Still, no evidence of a single phone call from London right? So why did you lie about phone calls from London shutting down Karachi? I know how people follow MQM in Karachi and I know how willingly (and unwillingly) people shut down their shops and business but I am more concerned with your lies.

Please, I repeat, post a proof of the phone calls from LONDON that shut down Karachi.

i think you have a reading problem and an understanding problem! 12th may is no proof! and the tribune news is no proof to you????

Raza haroon is MQM and he only speaks what his quaid teaches him!HE SAID STRIKE and within minutes karachi shut down! then 3 hours later he said END OF STRIKE and karachi opened! read before you troll!

12th may you are epxosed clearly because waseem akhtar was your home minister! but that proof to you wish to ignore! Altaf is maybe your god not mine. :wave:

MQM VS ANP Talk show - just watch for your self explains reasons behind the karachi troubles , just because of ANP's total negligience things have gone out of control.

clearly in the begining it complains that till 2007 MQM had no issues with ANP but when ANP won 2 seats in provinicial assembly MQM went mad!

but i like how he said when both MQM and ANP sit in governor house within minutes killings stop clearly MQM and ANP have target killers amongst them! which to be honest is the fact that both parties are evil. examples are ajmal pahari,sharukh.

honestly after listening to this i really hope bloody ANP and MQM can sit together and work together! i feel personally both can never remain enemies! both parties are a reality of karachi and you have to accept both parties.

rest did you see how both avoided the taliban issue and talked about each other more! i think until the taliban really pressureize these guys both will not work together!

Last edited by a moderator:
clearly in the begining it complains that till 2007 MQM had no issues with ANP but when ANP won 2 seats in provinicial assembly MQM went mad!

but i like how he said when both MQM and ANP sit in governor house within minutes killings stop clearly MQM and ANP have target killers amongst them! which to be honest is the fact that both parties are evil. examples are ajmal pahari,sharukh.

honestly after listening to this i really hope bloody ANP and MQM can sit together and work together! i feel personally both can never remain enemies! both parties are a reality of karachi and you have to

rest did you see how both avoided the taliban issue and talked about each other more!

In which year ANP won 2 seats of provincial assembly ???

Back
Top Bottom