What's new

Mubashar luqman ckaims americans are not leavinng

Baz2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Mubashar luqman in youtube is claiming that he has confirmed reports that american troops are not leaving pakistan. Have you guys seen it???

a76q2x4A_700w_0.jpg

"elder bhutto stole and secreted 9 billion dollars in Swiss banks and efforts are underway to get it back within months if not weeks"
that mubashar luqman?

"elder bhutto stole and secreted 9 billion dollars in Swiss banks and efforts are underway to get it back within months if not weeks"
that mubashar luqman?

I like the moon landing hoax one better

Oooh a Pakistani journalist said so? Must be true.

Mubashar luqman in youtube is claiming that he has confirmed reports that american troops are not leaving pakistan. Have you guys seen it???

Problem nowadays is that MANY people make many claims online WITHOUT ANY evidence or proof and they expect you all to believe it. I am not saying that this person is right or wrong but WHERE is the evidence/proof for his claims?

May be true ... it is because Rambo 6 movie project require some pending work...

Last edited:

I guess they are all hiding in his kitchen.

Idiots. Troops need bases with a big geographic footprint. You can't keep Soldiers and their Tanks and Guns in a Hilton Hotel!!!

Dumb schmucks

Back
Top Bottom