What's new

MUST WATCH: Hassan Nisar on Pakistan's Muslims in Arab countires

There is no way to disagree with him. But, I think Saudi Arabia doesn't give citizenship or permanent residency because this will make them minority in their own country. :undecided:

same goes for UK,they offered citizenships left and right,today only i read a report which states that in 2030 there will more hindu and muslims as compared to christians.

@Zaki
You absolutely right, I left reading him much before arrival of TV channels because I found him a person who always looks on the darker side. Yes our problems are there but there is a need to publicize many goods we are doing.

@Zaki
You absolutely right, I left reading him much before arrival of TV channels because I found him a person who always looks on the darker side. Yes our problems are there but there is a need to publicize many goods we are doing.
It's not about always being pessimistic but the problem is overall situation is bleak. Yes Pakistan may be producing 1000 more PHDs but when you compare it with "pessimistic" things in our country then the result is NET LOSS!

It's like saying a person having $100000000 is very rich (being optimistic) when you don't see that he owes $1000000000 so overall it's a net loss!

It all depends which class you belong... simple rule...

here you go face slap on every Pakistani....

here the middle class treats lower class as inferior, when the same middle class goes to middle east and treated as lower class, they say oh Arabs are racist.... :lol:

bhaiyo its called Jesa moun wasi chapair !!

have you ever thought about your treatment with the lower class in Pakistan???

P.S as for advice stay in your league. rest is all racist !!

Bro I wish I could give you a hundred thanks
You hit it exactly on the head.

It's not about always being pessimistic but the problem is overall situation is bleak. Yes Pakistan may be producing 1000 more PHDs but when you compare it with "pessimistic" things in our country then the result is NET LOSS!

It's like saying a person having $100000000 is very rich (being optimistic) when you don't see that he owes $1000000000 so overall it's a net loss!

I think by spreading this pessimistic attitude he is demoralizing nation, shortcomings must be high lighted intelligently.

Whatever happened to the much trumpeted OIC? And the so called 'Muslim Ummah'? The Muslim nations are as divided as can be. All this talk of a 'Muslim renaissance' is pure twaddle!

Bro I wish I could give you a hundred thanks
You hit it exactly on the head.

thanks, but these people dont realize or infact dont want to realize, cause it shows us mirror. and we are too afraid to look into our own face...

sorry to say, but we are most racist ourselves... we dont work under a black guy, we treat them as inferior and when a white guy doesnot give us a job due to our lack of competence, we say he is a racist...

In our teenage we do it as fun, but without realizing that it becomes our habit that stay with us for the rest of our lives...

Hasan Nisar tells right things in very unpleasant way.
He can say the same thing without rhetorics, more people will understand him.

Also I dont like bad and loose language on tv, I know pakistanis are open hearted and free spirited, but sometimes it becomes free for all.

thanks, but these people dont realize or infact dont want to realize, cause it shows us mirror. and we are too afraid to look into our own face...

sorry to say, but we are most racist ourselves... we dont work under a black guy, we treat them as inferior and when a white guy doesnot give us a job due to our lack of competence, we say he is a racist...

In our teenage we do it as fun, but without realizing that it becomes our habit that stay with us for the rest of our lives...

The reason I am happy you said it is because I have experienced it even with over seas Pakistanis. When they are over seas they always complain of racism or this or that, but as soon as they come back to Pakistan they treat lower class of society like they were animals. Cursing and abusing them. I was so disgusted by it, every human has a right to be treated with dignity.

religion should be treated as personal,something thats inside us.

nationality should be given importance over religion ,and not the other way around

religion should be treated as personal,something thats inside us.

nationality should be given importance over religion ,and not the other way around

its spirituality that is, however religion is a social institution, the importance varies from society to society....

Its about time that you learn, and avoid repeating this rhetoric all the time...

@ Hassan_Ishtiaq ( #7)
Outstanding work being done by Mr Ansar Burney. He must be doing all this at a great risk to himself. Hats off to him. Maybe it is time the governments of the affected countries stepped in to stop this exploitation.

I agree, Mr Ansar Burney is a very good role model 4 many people and i hope there will be more men and women like him out there to expose the lies and hypocrisy of society and powerful people.

Ansar Burney is the same guy who paid to free indian hostages from somali pirates a few months ago.

Arabs are some of the most incompetent and useless nations on earth, and it's a fact hardly anyone can disprove. They get non Arabs to do their bidding while they them selves sit at home and enjoy their cup of oil, and then have the face to treat us as inferior.

Pakistanis on the other hand, are some of the most gullible and stupid people ever. We've been believing we're the "champions" of the "ummah", loved by the "ummah" etc just becuases of a few nukes, and we've tried to unsuccessfully assimilate with them for like forever.

Pathetic, Just pathetic.

What's really hurt, is that they always talk religion while they have no problem share innocent person his little money that he makes with hard work, expatriation and foreignness, in the same time we are muslims in the west the one we call infidels every time, we can work freely we can buy homes own businesses see the difference حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom