What's new

My name is khan and I am not a terrorist: SRK Says to Indian Politicians

waheed gul

Reaction score
images.jpeg

Shah Rukh Khan recently most unequivocally confessed about his plight of living in a world being a Muslim post 9/11. Shah Rukh Khan, who is popularly called SRK, has announced that countless politicians have asked him to go back to his “native homeland”.

A magazine titled ‘Outlook Turning Points’ have provided with a story in the first person, which has been titled “Being a Khan”. This has been put out in association with “The New York Times” magazine. The 47 year old actor has let his distress out on this matter to his readers.

The actor tied the knot in the year 1991 to Gauri, who is a Hindu. He has two children who have been named Suhana and Aryan.

Some passages from the published article of “Being a Khan” have been revealed. He made heart-wrenching exposés about some of the political leaders who have made him their target and objectified him as bearing all things that are unscrupulous about Muslims.

The passage thus reads, “I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India. There have been occasions when I have been accused of bearing allegiance to our neighboring nation (Pakistan) rather than my own country – this even though I am an Indian, whose father fought for the freedom of India. Rallies have been held where leaders have exhorted me to leave and return what they refer to my ‘original’ homeland.”

Talking about his children and their names he said, “I gave my son and daughter names that could pass for generic (pan-India and pan-religious) ones – Aryan and Suhana. The Khan has been bequeathed by me so they can’t really escape it. I pronounce it with my epiglottis when asked by Muslims and throw the Aryan as evidence of their race when non-Muslims enquire. I imagine this will prevent my offspring from receiving unwarranted eviction orders or random fatwas in the future.”

He also spoke about the reason he made “My Name Is Khan”. He bared his heart out saying that he had become so agitated by the occurrence of a terrorist, “who co-incidentally carries the same name as mine that I made a film subtly titled ‘My Name Is Khan’ (and I am not a terrorist) to prove a point.”

He also added, “Ironically, I was interrogated at the airport for hours about my last name when I was going to promote the film in America for the first time.”
SRK talks about his life of being a Khan | The News Informer

What can you expect when whole country is infested with banya and saffron terrorists...Even the most famous star of their industry is treated like that, i wonder what would be condition of common Muslims there...

This is also the same nation where Mr. Khan along with the rest of the assorted Khans amassed personal fortunes, flouted the law countless times from beating up cops to charges of manslaughter and for whom Indian diplomats almost came to blows with the Americans over a simple detention.

Go cry into your gold pillows, Sharukh. Nobody cares.

When ever there is talk about plight of Indian Muslims, SRK is one of the example Indians always give. So, even he is not spared and have to prove his patriotism.

PS: Now Pakistan will be dragged into equation and world's largest democracy will be compared with many time smaller country who is still struggling to form institutes.

When ever there is talk about plight of Indian Muslims, SRK is one of the example Indians always give. So, even he is not spared and have to prove his patriotism.

PS: Now Pakistan will be dragged into equation and world's largest democracy will be compared with many time smaller country who is still struggling to form institutes.

Muslims themselves are responsible for their image worldwide. Indian Muslims still stand proud of their religion - compared with neighbouring countries which are literally filled with terrorists in the name of religion which their state supports. Its not the Indian Muslims who are caught with links in terrorist networks, or exotic varieties of Taliban's, its our neighbouring 'fortress of Islam' and its likes that are responsible.

Dont fret when compared. Both nations started at the same time, yet the fact that Pakistan is still struggling to form institutes after 65 years of independence is a matter of shame, not a solace. And the gap seems to be widening.

This is also the same nation where Mr. Khan along with the rest of the assorted Khans amassed personal fortunes, flouted the law countless times from beating up cops to charges of manslaughter and for whom Indian diplomats almost came to blows with the Americans over a simple detention.

Doesnt he reflect what a muslim aam admi would feel? There is no smoke without fire. There has been some seclusion between muslims and people of other faiths in India.

Though i do believe that things are changing quite rapidly for the better since the last decade. Rise in education has been the absolute key.

Exactly one cannot just cherry pick negativity and draw conclusion. If he was not getting a fair deal, he would have walked out.

Doesnt he reflect what a muslim aam admi would feel? There is no smoke without fire. There has been some seclusion between muslims and people of other faiths in India.

Though i do believe that things are changing quite rapidly for the better since the last decade. Rise in education has been the absolute key.

The point is that SRK is hardly the spokesperson to talk about seclusion. His entire career,as well as the careers of all the other Khans, is an antithesis to that argument.

Exactly one cannot just cherry pick negativity and draw conclusion. If he was not getting a fair deal, he would have walked out.

It's the victim card these douchebags are so keen to play that gets to me. You'd guess that the constant adulation from fans and 100 crore flicks will help hem sprout some sensitivity.

Muslims themselves are responsible for their image worldwide. Indian Muslims still stand proud of their religion - compared with neighbouring countries which are literally filled with terrorists in the name of religion which their state supports. Its not the Indian Muslims who are caught with links in terrorist networks, or exotic varieties of Taliban's, its our neighbouring 'fortress of Islam' and its likes that are responsible.

Dont fret when compared. Both nations started at the same time, yet the fact that Pakistan is still struggling to form institutes after 65 years of independence is a matter of shame, not a solace. And the gap seems to be widening.

When you are full of BS - it's better not to open your mouth.

What can you expect when whole country is infested with banya and saffron terrorists...Even the most famous star of their industry is treated like that, i wonder what would be condition of common Muslims there...

if Indians would be any biased in terms of religion than SRK,Aamir khan, Saif ali khan, Salman khan would never be this much famous, they are famous because 80 % Hindus favours them irrespective of Religion, you observe can this happen in ur country if it can happen then it would already happened. Indians are examples on face of peoples like Pakistani. Pakistani jealous mentality towards Indians make me laugh. A pakistani is more worry about other country's minority than its own. Pakistani is proud of other country's growth never mind its own downfall as long as that country have bitter relation with India(Bangladesh,CHINA). Every possible thing in pakistani mind seems to be affected with India. Pakistanis are in worst state of mentality. You can go to India anytime i have lived ni India for 20 yrs i lived with Muslims i am a common person and i swear to every God of mine if i did have any discrriminated thought.

Indians are developing civilization and due a bitter past between Hindus and Muslims it is not very easy to forget but India is try its best and the outcomes are encouraging . If you are any mature person than you should know it is very difficult to give equal priority to minorities as politicians always use this difference as their benefits but is is not a good thing to make Indian a culprit

Because terrorists from Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan brought bad name o Islam and Muslims and innocent Muslims all around the world have to face this prejudice.

You guys are responsible for Islamophobia.

Another thread.

@Oscar Is a local news on India allowed on forum ?

This is second thread on this interview. There is also a thread running on Beard of Indian Muslim. :lol:

Kindly merge all these threads with title Local news on Indian Social Issues. We have to read same posts spammed on every thread and too much repeated posts.

Kindly make a Sticky Thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
pakistanis crying about SRK ? Totally misplaced priorities here :woot:
how many drops did they spared for the lakhs of shias killed in pakistan almost every day ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom