What's new

'My staff were called 'Indian dogs' in Kuwait,' tweets Adnan Sami,

Wrong thing to say

They should have called you Indian bhains or Indian gainda or something.
You think Arabs think high of Pakistanis.

Why do you need to celebrate acts of racism against Indians?

Poor South Asians are treated like slaves in Arab world. People like you cheer for them.

I wish dogs could speak for their rights...[emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

GCC people seem to be arrogant.

To the Pakistani members here rejoicing, please think of how they are treated in the rest of the GCC.
Everyone knows Arabs are arrogant(generally speaking) and they feel that superiority not only over Indians but all ppl of the subcontinent(including Pak/BD/Sri Lanka/etc). I think the Pakistanis rejoicing here are happy bcuz it happened to Adnan Sami specifically.

NEW DELHI: Singer Adnan Sami said yesterday his staff were mistreated and called "Indian dogs" by officials in Kuwait airport.

Sami tweeted yesterday about the episode and tagged the Indian embassy in Kuwait in his tweet.

"We came to your city with love and our Indian brethren embraced us with it. You gave no support. Kuwaiti airport immigration mistreated my staff for no reason and called them 'Indian Dogs'! When you were contacted you did nothing!! How dare d Kuwaitis behave like this with arrogance?!", said Sami in his tweet

@indembkwt We came 2 ur city wt luv & our Indian brethren embraced us with it. U gave no support. Kuwaiti airport immigration mistreated my staff 4 no reason & called thm ‘Indian Dogs’! Wn u wr contacted u did nothing!! How dare d Kuwaitis behave like this with arrogance?!

4:14 PM - May 6, 2018

External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj replied soon it appears - as is her wont - asking him to call her, because in a subsequent tweet, Sami thanked her.

"Thank you for your ever so prompt reply. Will call you and give you details. Thank you very much," he tweeted tagging Swaraj.

PoGxM57.jpg
How can they insult a Pakistani major?

Everyone knows Arabs are arrogant(generally speaking) and they feel that superiority not only over Indians but all ppl of the subcontinent(including Pak/BD/Sri Lanka/etc). I think the Pakistanis rejoicing here are happy bcuz it happened to Adnan Sami specifically.

Good point.

While General opinion of Arabs about Pakistanis is , Aggressive , violent they tend to compare the "Baddu" Temperament with Pakistani Labors. Hence dealing with Pakistani guys they are way careful to what they say, specially not to abuse them verbally , On the contrary Indians they go all in as they understood fully suppressed nation will not likely to react.

So coming back to your point, Indians might be treated well being spineless.
& Pakistani common man dont give a Rats *** of how they treat , we give them same response likewise.

I see.

Indians are treated well in GCC but Arabs never miss a single chance to ridicule them while interaction. Becuase it is well known in GCC countries , Indians have no spine. or no ability to chin up . They lay down the floor of their employers. When i asked Few of them , they say its obedience to employers we take their Sh**t and absorb it.

That reminds me of a story : One of the ministers in the current Indian government, Colonel ( Retd. ) Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, was also a sports shooter and he was in Egypt some years ago to participate in some game. He said that when he went out to the markets, the locals spoke to him in Arabic because they thought he was an Egyptian.

Why this suppose to be any news of any worthy consequence to Pakistan? That person has become an indian citizen, as such he has zero relevance to Pakistan or Pakistanis. His treatment by Kuwaitis has no concern to us in Pakistan. Instead of focusing our energies toward uniting, strengthening and defining Pakistan's progress in economic, education and scientific sectors, we choose to indulge in miniscule, worthless discussions regarding useless and inconsequential indian musician.

Saddam Hussein's government thought of Kuwait as Iraqi territory and Kuwait was saved from Iraqi forces by a coalition led by USA.

Kuwaiti officials must know their place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom