What's new

Myanmar moves army to Bangladesh border

Peculiar Bangladesh, they have huge issues with both of their Neighbours. If Bangladesh fight with India or Myanmar how will they dream about economic integration with whole of South-East Asia and China.

Peculiar Bangladesh, they have huge issues with both of their Neighbours. If Bangladesh fight with India or Myanmar how will they dream about economic integration with whole of South-East Asia and China.

we are fighting no one, calm down India, this discussion is nothing but in a hypothetical situation. Its a defense forum. What do you want us to talk about?

Yup, i think burma wants to make sure we dont attack them. Just national security thats all.

Why would Bangladesh want to attack Myanmar? We got a judgment from the international tribunal. This troop build up signifies something else. The geopolitics has changed. Myanmar is now the darling of the US and India and is slightly frosty with China. Myanmar might try to chance it. Who knows what they are thinking.

Why would Bangladesh want to attack Myanmar? We got a judgment from the international tribunal. This troop build up signifies something else. The geopolitics has changed. Myanmar is now the darling of the US and India and is slightly frosty with China. Myanmar might try to chance it. Who knows what they are thinking.

I think this beefing up of the boder with troops is simply symbolic nothing else. A big decision just went in our favor. They are just beefing it up for the sake of national security. I see no harm in it, i bet we mobilized our troops as well.

Take all you can give nothing back- jack sparrow.

Of course we will have issues with our neighbours. Every country in the world have issues with their neighbours

we are fighting no one, calm down India, this discussion is nothing but in a hypothetical situation. Its a defense forum. What do you want us to talk about?

He probly wants us to talk about "bharat nattam" on here. (Ever heard of it?? lol.)

The junta is very paranoid. They didnt let in international aid when it first arrived during cyclone nargis. I think that they think that we are gonna attack them cause we lost some area to them

He probly wants us to talk about "bharat nattam" on here. (Ever heard of it?? lol.)

lol is it some kind of award for great indians or something?

Your points make me rethink about the whole matter.

The junta is very paranoid. They didnt let in international aid when it first arrived during cyclone nargis. I think that they think that we are gonna attack them cause we lost some area to them

We actually gained 6000 KM more than we demanded. I think Myanmar is pissed at the size of the award in favour of Bangladesh. They had deals tied up with South Korean companies to explore now that has all gone down the drain.

Hillary clinton visited burma not long ago. Indeed it is true that myanmar is usa's new lovechild. USA has high interests in Burma's minerals. That country is sitting on a gold mine of minerals and valuable gemstones.

Hillary clinton visited burma not long ago. Indeed it is true that myanmar is usa's new lovechild. USA has high interests in Burma's minerals. That country is sitting on a gold mine of minerals and valuable gemstones.

stock-photo-golden-rock-one-of-the-most-sacred-buddhist-stupa-kyaiktiyo-pagoda-myanmar-22968706.jpg

BurmeseStupa1.jpg

bagan_temple_shwezigon3.jpg

All are gold plated, Burmese monastery:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom