What's new

Narendra Modi to be sworn in as Gujarat CM for the fourth consecutive time

mufti_hitler.jpg

Yet these same people love their Muslim leaders even if they were vile disgusting and visited Nazi death camps

Yeah aaj tak toh nuns India ki leaders rahi hain na...

Or you meant Hindu genocidal maniacs. Yeah we seem to dislike them a tad.

Right so Modi 1 man did Gujarat riots? lol of course Godhra never even happened how silly of me

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Pakistanis can't stand any Hindu leader be it Modi or the late Bal thackeray it shows the contempt they have for Hindus

Actually they don't matter.

Indian leaders will be judged by Indians and Pakistani leaders by Pakistanis.

For other countries, what only matter is their policies towards them, not domestic policies.

People need to recognize the need to keep an arms length distance from foreign countries that doesn't welcome (and that is being polite) their intrusion in its domestic issues.

Right so Modi 1 man did Gujarat riots? lol of course Godhra never even happened how silly of me

Yeah man, Modi avenged your Hindus, you guys would even vote his poop CM now! That is at the heart of Modi's popularity, usne 50 ke badlay 2000 Muslay maaray.

It is not even 10% of what Dubai is. I would still not excuse this man's crimes even if he turned Gujarat into a Dubai.

How can you compare planned&developed cities to dubai(only runs on oil money) sir????
There is no 'oil' there
no rivers of milk and honey

It is not even 10% of what Dubai is. I would still not excuse this man's crimes even if he turned Gujarat into a Dubai.

How can you compare a oil rich nation like UAE to India? we do not have black gold like they do but Gujarat is getting alot of FDI with companies like Ford & Tata setting up manufacturing bases in Guj.

Yeah man, Modi avenged your Hindus, you guys would even vote his poop CM now! That is at the heart of Modi's popularity, usne 50 ke badlay 2000 Muslay maaray.

No sir please get your facts right both Hindus and Muslims died in the riot

790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were ultimately killed and 223 more people were reported missing.[1][5] 523 places of worship were damaged: 298 dargahs, 205 mosques, 17 temples, and 3 churches. Muslim-owned businesses suffered the bulk of the damage. 61,000 Muslims and 10,000 Hindus fled their homes. Preventive arrests of 17,947 Hindus and 3,616 Muslims were made. In total 27,901 Hindus and 7,651 Muslims were arrested.[6][7][8]

Yeah aaj tak toh nuns India ki leaders rahi hain na...

Or you meant Hindu genocidal maniacs. Yeah we seem to dislike them a tad.

But not the ones who ethnically cleansed your own country while India has almost the same number of Muslims as yours!

You are being a tad unfair. ;)

Is anyone supposed to care?

I don't give you lectures for the thousands of sectarian and ethnic killings in Pakistan itself, several times more than Gujarat, the Bangladesh genocide and so on...

I won't even care for the likes of your Saeed and others spewing venom against India within Pakistan. That is up to them.

We couldn't care less. As long as they don't start blowing up in Indian markets.

You need to start worrying more about your Ummah (like Pakistan, Syria and many more).

India is a foreign country that doesn't share anything with you and doesn't care for your concerns.

All we need is no flow of terror from your side.

Man, you guys deserve him, people who can't crap beyond their religious bigotry allows them. Your myopic point of view beckons you to justify his (and by extension yours) existence by clinging to pontification here n there. It's pitiful really, just like your savior - Narendra Modi.

If a Laanti gets elected - fair and square, then that just shows the majority is Laanti. When Zardari was elected - I was the first to blame the Pakistani nation. Thankfully we learned 60% of the votes were fraudulent restoring my faith in the populace.

now admin trolling? huh... well he might (or not) involved some major issues.. it is past.... Now he is focused in development...

well your politicians sold civilians life for money allowing USA to attack you guys in your own country.... stop spitting venom on him... now he is going on right path...

you should concerned about your country more than ours.. here no body will care what is your opinion...

Why so much tearjerkers for a decade old riot?

40,000 Muslims each have been killed in Pakistan and Syria after that. Hundreds of thousands in Iraq and other places!

Most of them for sectarian reasons.

The reason is the need for the denizens of the "nazariyati riyasat" to find someone else to blame, to seek a semblance of morality that they can't find in their own countries and their own Ummah.

So the obsession with non Muslims and their supposed intolerance.

In the case of Pakistanis, the target is India for many reasons.

Why so much tearjerkers for a decade old riot?

40,000 Muslims each have been killed in Pakistan and Syria after that. Hundreds of thousands in Iraq and other places!

Most of them for sectarian reasons.

The reason is the need for the denizens of the "nazariyati riyasat" to find someone else to blame, to seek a semblance of morality that they can't find in their own countries and their own Ummah.

So the obsession with non Muslims and their supposed intolerance.

In the case of Pakistanis, the target is India for many reasons.

Pakistan should open their borders for indian muslims,lets see how many are willing to go :lol:

Well he is not asking or begging for your excuse.... nor we want... let it be... it is better every one look after their own job...

I mean isn't it fantastic.

Celebrating the rape and forced conversion of a minor girl, rubbing it into the wronged parents, calling it their "beizzati"!

And then trying to lecture us on secularism and calling us "religious bigots"!

Some people have got their moral compass completely misaligned.

Again, the factors driving this are obvious. The "Pakistani studies" that they have rot learned from childhood.

And all those "Kashmir diaries" on TV. ;)

I mean isn't it fantastic.

Celebrating the rape and forced conversion of a minor girl, rubbing it into the wronged parents, calling it their "beizzati"!

And then trying to lecture us on secularism and calling us "religious bigots"!

Some people have got their moral compass completely misaligned.

Again, the factors driving this are obvious. The "Pakistani studies" that they have rot learned from childhood.

And all those "Kashmir diaries" on TV. ;)

actually he is forgetting mass murders happen before 1971 which caused a major war... lol it is easy to point out others mistakes... and never care about their own...

Back
Top Bottom