What's new

Narendra Modi to be sworn in as Gujarat CM for the fourth consecutive time

People of UP are the biggest nuts and that is the only reason why they elect idiots like Mulayam Singh and Mayawati. Trust me both of them are equivalent to Lalu of Bihar. Mulayam Singh was a local goon of Ettawa and Mayawati a characterless lawyer who used Kansi ram (leader of dalits) to rise on the ladder of politics in UP. Mulayam singh had many murder charges against him most of them have now dropped in his successive rule of UP. Both these idiots have looted the land like no where else but still people vote for them.

Regrettably, I can find nothing wrong with this post at all.

People of UP are the biggest nuts and that is the only reason why they elect idiots like Mulayam Singh and Mayawati. Trust me both of them are equivalent to Lalu of Bihar. Mulayam Singh was a local goon of Ettawa and Mayawati a characterless lawyer who used Kansi ram (leader of dalits) to rise on the ladder of politics in UP. Mulayam singh had many murder charges against him most of them have now dropped in his successive rule of UP. Both these idiots have looted the land like no where else but still people vote for them.

The problem is that the people of UP have no CREDIBLE alternative, both congress & BJP have no GROUND as well as MASS LEADER comparable to either Mayawati or Mulayam in UP. This could have changed if Rahul had given-up his PM aspirations & instead agreed to become the CM of UP if Congress won & would have served UP for atleast next 10 years. I know congress hate Modi, but they could have taken his example since he is knocking on the door of PMship only after serving Gujarat for 11 years & has done a reasonably good job. Look at the latest elections of UP, of the 4 parties, both BJP & Congress didn't have any leader to project as CM while UP had a bitter taste of Mayawati who was busy constructing her own STATUES with precious tax payers money so the OBVIOUS choice was SP.

UP needs to be split in two. It makes no sense to have such a huge population and so unequal in economy - West and East UP.

Tamil Nadu CM Jaya, Punjab CM Badal and all other NDA CM would attend Modi’s swearing-in ceremony except Nitish

yeah... really... UP people elects local parties whats the problem with that?? Can you name a single leader from other states who is not having the qualities you mentioned? the same is with DMK and AIDMK.

National parties lost their hold in UP politics because they failed to understand the aspirations of comman man in UP. While SP and BSP knows where the heart of people lies. That is why power is rotated between SP and BSP.

UP people are not nuts but outsiders who still comment on UP politics without knowing an iota about UP. Hope I made it clear to you.

Narendra Modi, who posted a resounding victory in the assembly elections, will be sworn in as Gujarat Chief Minister for the fourth time on December 26.
Modi became Chief Minister for the first time on October 1, 2001 and subsequently in 2002 and 2007.
Modi drove to Raj Bhavan in Gandhinagar this morning and submitted his resignation and that of his council of ministers to Governor Kamla Beniwal following constitution of the new House.
"As per the constitutional obligation, after the announcement of the results of the state assembly elections the Council of Ministers and Chief Minister as its head have tendered their resignations to the state Governer," Gujarat BJP spokesman Vijay Rupani said.
The out-going assembly was dissolved yesterday by the Governor after the results of new assembly were declared.
BJP has won 115 seats in the 182-member House, 23 more than what is required for a simple majority.
"On December 25 a meeting of the newly-elected MLAs will be held to formally elect Narendra Modi as the leader of BJP legislature party," said Rupani.
Senior BJP leader Arun Jaitley is likely to present as an observer, he said, adding Modi would be administered the oath of office and secrecy on December 26.
The swearing-in ceremony is likely to take place at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad.
Narendra Modi to be sworn in as Gujarat CM on December 26 - India - DNA

The man is a criminal guilty of slaughtering 3000+ innocent Indian citizens. Narendra Modi literally got away with Murder.

But as they say " Bakreh ki maa kab tak khair manaey gi " Eik na eik din hisaab chukana ho ga.

This rise of right wing in India is worrying. Modi is being touted as the ultimate man which is just exaggeration.

UP needs to be split in two. It makes no sense to have such a huge population and so unequal in economy - West and East UP.

Pardon my interference, but dont you think splitting up UP would communalise people?

This rise of right wing in India is worrying. Modi is being touted as the ultimate man which is just exaggeration.
Well, he has worked as CM of Gujarat and has shown results on the ground. The infrastructure of gujarat keeps improving every year, the industry keeps going there. The citizens of gujarat have reposed their faith in him for the 3rd time.

We - people outside of gujarat- and me particularly - im from Delhi - see that he has tangibly changed gujarat - and that is impressive to me.

Pardon my interference, but dont you think splitting up UP would communalise people?

Not at all as long as you ask sensible questions.

Communalize people on what lines?

UP has been split before - Uttarakhand was carved out of UP as recently as in 2000.
Maharashtra has been split - Gujarat was formed out of it.
Bihar has been split - Jharkhand was formed out of it.
MP has been split - Chattisgarh has been formed out of it.

Historically It has been shown that these states tend to perform much better after being split, they take the economic high growth path after being partitioned.

UP makes perfect sense to divide further - its a massively overpopulated state, with huge economic disparity between east and west UP. West UP is rich, East UP is dirt poor like Bihar. The problems of West UP are completely different from the problems of east UP. It makes no sense to have them together. The administrative machinery per 1,00,000 population also supports this. If split, this ratio will improve dramatically.

The man is a criminal guilty of slaughtering 3000+ innocent Indian citizens. Narendra Modi literally got away with Murder.

But as they say " Bakreh ki maa kab tak khair manaey gi " Eik na eik din hisaab chukana ho ga.

BURNNNNNNNNNNN.

UP people are not nuts but outsiders who still comment on UP politics without knowing an iota about UP. Hope I made it clear to you.

Im sorry but if SP and BSP (to a lesser extent) are parties which represent the UP commoner, then I feel what jbond said about UPites is true..politics start with caste, proceed with caste and end with caste...and some religion inbetween..absolutely nothing else.

Tamil Nadu CM Jaya, Punjab CM Badal and all other NDA CM would attend Modi’s swearing-in ceremony except Nitish

The Delhi cabal of BJP is the one prodding Nitish to act tough...these idiot ch***yas in delhi must be exiled if BJP is to become an effective counter-force to Congress..

UP had a bitter taste of Mayawati who was busy constructing her own STATUES with precious tax payers money so the OBVIOUS choice was SP.

Behnji is 100x better than youth icon Akilesh or maluvi mulayam saab.

Im sorry but if SP and BSP (to a lesser extent) are parties which represent the UP commoner, then I feel what jbond said about UPites is true..politics start with caste, proceed with caste and end with caste...and some religion inbetween..absolutely nothing else.

You are merely judging actions of SP and BSP with parliament and nation politics. What I am saying is These parties have better understanding of UP people than nation parties. What ever else is done in parliament and in center politics do not represent UP people.

You are merely judging actions of SP and BSP with parliament and nation politics. What I am saying is These parties have better understanding of UP people than nation parties. What ever else is done in parliament and in center politics do not represent UP people.

No...Im saying based on the kind of politics they play...Dalit ki beti....Yadav ka maharaj....musalman ki masih...c'mon wtf ? Why do you people keep electing these same goonda raj knowing fully well they have done precious nothing to improve the standards of life of the people ?

No...Im saying based on the kind of politics they play...Dalit ki beti....Yadav ka maharaj....musalman ki masih...c'mon wtf ? Why do you people keep electing these same goonda raj knowing fully well they have done precious nothing to improve the standards of life of the people ?

simple answer is I invite you to UP. and you yourself judge how much is gunda raj is here. All parts of UP are better than our rape capital which is continuously ruled by congress since last 20 years and still manage to get into power every time.

How can you compare a oil rich nation like UAE to India? we do not have black gold like they do but Gujarat is getting alot of FDI with companies like Ford & Tata setting up manufacturing bases in Guj.

No sir please get your facts right both Hindus and Muslims died in the riot

790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were ultimately killed and 223 more people were reported missing.[1][5] 523 places of worship were damaged: 298 dargahs, 205 mosques, 17 temples, and 3 churches. Muslim-owned businesses suffered the bulk of the damage. 61,000 Muslims and 10,000 Hindus fled their homes. Preventive arrests of 17,947 Hindus and 3,616 Muslims were made. In total 27,901 Hindus and 7,651 Muslims were arrested.[6][7][8]

This is indeed sad coming from @Asim Aquil who will go on twisting facts and declare 2000 Muslim dead... Is this the hatred for one person which is clouding his judgement and misrepresenting the facts? Or is it called ignorance and giving in to the propaganda which is so looked down upon?

Last edited by a moderator:
simple answer is I invite you to UP. and you yourself judge how much is gunda raj is here. All parts of UP are better than our rape capital which is continuously ruled by congress since last 20 years and still manage to get into power every time.

Look Im not a fan of congress..so I dont know what you are trying to prove to me...ok lets start with 7 or 8 communal riots in just 6 months...and just because there are no cases reported does not mean they dont happen..you agree or dont, UP is a badly mis-managed state that will become a burden if not turned around...

look around you...among the BIMARU states, the BIMAR states are moving ahead...Bihar under Nitish, Madhya Pradesh under Shivraj Chauhan etc..but UP,..still stuck in the same rote..

Without UP developing there is no way India is developing because 1/6th of Indians live in UP alone..

Back
Top Bottom