What's new

Narendra Modi to be sworn in as Gujarat CM for the fourth consecutive time

Look Im not a fan of congress..so I dont know what you are trying to prove to me...ok lets start with 7 or 8 communal riots in just 6 months...and just because there are no cases reported does not mean they dont happen..you agree or dont, UP is a badly mis-managed state that will become a burden if not turned around...

look around you...among the BIMARU states, the BIMAR states are moving ahead...Bihar under Nitish, Madhya Pradesh under Shivraj Chauhan etc..but UP,..still stuck in the same rote..

Without UP developing there is no way India is developing because 1/6th of Indians live in UP alone..

You are totally biased. If News papers dont report development of Uttar Pradesh in your part of country that is not my fault. Have a look on below facts.

Uttar Pradesh is the second largest economy in India after Maharashtra.[2] Uttar Pradesh's gross state domestic product for 2004 is $339.5 billion by PPP and $80.9 billion by nominal . After partition, the new Uttar Pradesh state produces about 92% of the output of the old Uttar Pradesh state.

Between 1999 and 2008, the economy grew only 4.4% per year, one of the lowest rates in India.[3] But between 2007 and 2011 under the Mayawati govt, the economy grew at over 7% GDP growth rate in the time when Indian economy faced the melt down due to global recession.[4] Furthermore, UP has been one of the five state including Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Maharashtra, have registered growth rates higher than their respective targets set for the 11th Plan period (2007–12) so far, Parliament was informed today. UP registered growth rate of 7.28% against the target of 6.10%.[4] Uttar Pradesh attains a 8.08% GDP growth rate in 2010–2011.
Economy of Uttar Pradesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Get a life man, and don't throw yourself in Congress led media propaganda. Try to focus on bold part of my post.

You are totally biased. If News papers dont report development of Uttar Pradesh in your part of country that is not my fault. Have a look on below facts.

Please have a look at your "facts".

UP is not the second largest economy in India..Its Tamil Nadu...and its not even the third..its Andhra.. and dont forget the population of UP is in excess of 200 million sitting on top of the richest farmlands in India..

The growth between 1998 - 2007 is 4.4%..shows the laggardness...and it increased after Behnji took over (that is why I said Behnji is 100x better than the goonda raj of SP)..

And why dont you mention that because it sends 80MPs, it is the frequent recipient of various "political packages" like the recent 90,000 crore package..

Get a life man, and don't throw yourself in Congress led media propaganda

You must out of your mind to say I'm a congressi...lol..have you read my posts ? I loathe the italian mafia with a passion..but I hate the SP even worse..

I actually had a lot of hopes from Akhilesh. But it does seem to be the case that he is just old wine in new bottle.

If that continues to be so - lets say for 1 year more, and he does not change, then it could confidently be said that Mayawati was indeed better for UP.

I actually had a lot of hopes from Akhilesh. But it does seem to be the case that he is just old wine in new bottle.

If that continues to be so - lets say for 1 year more, and he does not change, then it could confidently be said that Mayawati was indeed better for UP.

Ditto what I feel. Akhilesh has been a dissapointment so far.

BJP revival in UP is the biggest challenge for Modi if he ever wishes to the PM.

Here is the list of states which has highest share of MP's.

1. Uttar Pradesh - 80
2. Maharashtra - 48
3. Andhra Pradesh - 42
4. West Bengal - 42
5. Bihar - 40
6. Tamil Nadu - 39
7. Madhya Pradesh - 29
8. Karnataka - 28
9. Gujarat - 26
10. Rajasthan - 25

Top 5 states are the most important ones......you can see where Nitish Kumar's and Mamtha's arrogance comes from.

Yeah aaj tak toh nuns India ki leaders rahi hain na...

Or you meant Hindu genocidal maniacs. Yeah we seem to dislike them a tad.

wahi to problem hain bhai jaan.....nuns rahenge to aapko khushi hogi.....

hindu genocial maniacs rahenge to aapko problem hogi...

bhai, hamari country, hamare log, i think it should not be a matter of grave concern, you have enough in your plate to worry about your own country and its citizens.

hum ne pechle 1000 saal mein sikha hain, nuns ko leaders rahenge to jo bachi kuchi dhoti hain, woh bhi chali jayegi......

isliye Hindu genocidal maniacs hi sahi, kuch din to hum dhoti bachake rakh sakte hain....

no offence...

I don't know when ever people talks about genocide, Noakhali genocide of 1946 comes to my mind. That was one of the genocide which started on 10 October, on the day of Kojagari Lakshmi Puja and went on for a week. An estimated of 10000 Hindus were killed and the act was started on the orders of elected govt of Muslim league in Bengal (the only place in India where they were in power) and to help the fanatics do the massacre easily govt declared that day as holiday. Moreover they blocked all the media outlets to report anything that went on during that week. Now can any one guess on whose orders that was done?

tumblr_m2igbuB9Nd1rna86e.gif

UP is important but nothing can be done about it,

BSP has the dalits with them,SP has the muslims & yadavs.

BJP should try and get the rest of them,thats all,

BJP should think hard about Maharashtra,thats the key state.

Modi should campaign more in Maharashtra.

UP is important but nothing can be done about it,
BSP has the dalits with them,SP has the muslims & yadavs.
BJP should try and get the rest of them,thats all,
BJP should think hard about Maharashtra,thats the key state.
Modi should campaign more in Maharashtra.

At the height of the Ayodha Issue BJP won votes from both the dalits and the yadavs and everybody in between as well. Why was that ?

........BJP chicked out made a mistake in diluting their ideological stand. They were neither able to loose their 'Hindu nationalist' brand neither were they able to gain a 'secular' brand. They have been a net looser because of that......if BJP really wants to come back to power the only practical way is to revert back to Hindutva and make no apologies about it.

After the swearing in..

ELARGE_20121226004126000000.jpeg

This is the difference between BJP and Congress...while BJP has the photo of Bharat Mata, Congress would worship Nehru, Indira and Rajiv

Sri. Narendra Modi seems to have lost weight during the election campaign and is looking a lot healthier and fitter. :tup:

I don't know when ever people talks about genocide, Noakhali genocide of 1946 comes to my mind. That was one of the genocide which started on 10 October, on the day of Kojagari Lakshmi Puja and went on for a week. An estimated of 10000 Hindus were killed and the act was started on the orders of elected govt of Muslim league in Bengal (the only place in India where they were in power) and to help the fanatics do the massacre easily govt declared that day as holiday. Moreover they blocked all the media outlets to report anything that went on during that week. Now can any one guess on whose orders that was done?

can i name him :D

can i name him :D

You didn't expect from me to really dislike this guy? For god, why????

The guy is in running for the most horrible human being on the planet.

despite this fact that not a single muslim fled to pakistan or other indian states, you guys dubbed him the most horrible human being. On the other hand hundreds of hindus are fleeing to india from pakistanevery year. only god knows how you guys have been treating them that there is no other way in front of them to leave their beloved mother land. And how horrible human being you people are on this scale.

Back
Top Bottom