What's new

NASA chief says China could claim the moon as its own territory if it beats the US to the lunar surface

It amazing China supposedly built an indigenous spaceship on their own but has only recently fielded a fighter jet engine.

Fighter jet engine is easy to make but not easy to make if you want to make a world class one. Hell, not even Germany can make a world class engine.

It amazing China supposedly built an indigenous spaceship on their own but has only recently fielded a fighter jet engine.
well they are somehow different in the endurance department if you want a practical fighter jet engine

NASA now has a fully functioning super heavy lift rocket and crewed spacecraft capability. Only major piece left is the landing system.

NASA are many years ahead of China. I expect NASA astronauts to be back on the Moon by 2026, maybe 2027 if there are setbacks.
I thought you had already occupied the moon, but after all these years you fail to go back to where you had occupied decades ago?

Tell me you jokers landed on the moon and i will believe it, i promise.

Mmmm...Countries who have not contributed to space is criticizing US for supposedly 'failure' to return to the Moon.

Mmmm...Countries who have not contributed to space is criticizing US for supposedly 'failure' to return to the Moon.

During the time period the US “failed” to go back to the Moon, NASA managed to visit every planet in the Solar System.

Why this NASA boss guy keeps claiming that China is going to take over the moon? is he nuts?

Only a perfect state nutjob can give a damn about that.

People living from public money is the cancer of any human society.

Back
Top Bottom