What's new

Need help finding guns

Surkhail

New Recruit

Reaction score
hello every,
i am a pakistan born person moved to canada at the age of 6 now i am 17 and am moveing back to pakistan perminitly one of te first things i want to do is get a gun for deffence purposes and for a little entertainment firstly the lisense i am 17 is it possible to get a gun lisense at the age of 17? money is no problom.

second guns now my choises are
bretta 9mm
Mp5
scorpion mechine gun
g3
ak74u
desert eagle
p90
uzi
and any thing else you can reccomend
now i dont care if there copys (desi made) i just need them to work the cheaper the better please display the cheapest desi made prices also
a cheap non brand desi made hand gun how much do they go for?
one last thing i will be liveing in lahore in an Askari complex is it possible to even keep a gun there?
any other tips would be help full

ist you cant have a license at the age of 17 second having it is very diffcult aswl third the only thing from your list that you can buy is bretta 9mm cheap desi ones but workable goes from 30,000 100,000 depends on which dealer are you buying from the american and italian ones can go from 100,000 to 200,00 depends on condition ,rest they do make a copy of mp5 which uses 5.67 ammo and it very heavy and never works so my personal advice to you will be buy a cheap desi shot gun and a 30 bore pistol from 10,000 they are the best thing they can made for rest on you list you need a NP bore license and doubt that you can get it in today's scenario!! and remember just because you get a license dose not mean you can carry it with you for that you will need gun carrying license aswl
hope that helps

you should visit quetta.u can get all types of firearms there at really cheap prices,ofcourse without lisense.jst a couple of thousand bucks and ull get your self an awsome gun.so do visit quetta.and when you r in quetta i recommend you to also visit chaman,a city at pak afghan border,not far from quetta,just an hour drive and as you said"the cheaper it is,the better"you will get the m9 below 10 thousand!!!!and yeah,a piece of advice,when you do visit,wear shalwar kameez or their will be no guarentee that you'll make it back alive!gud luck:wave::D

For someone who spent nearly all there life in Canada, your English seems to be a good indicator of your mental capacity.

sir my age is 17 and can i buy a tt 30 caliber frm ammunation store or dealer here any one who sell me a tt 30 caliber:guns:

hello every,
i am a pakistan born person moved to canada at the age of 6 now i am 17 and am moveing back to pakistan perminitly one of te first things i want to do is get a gun for deffence purposes and for a little entertainment firstly the lisense i am 17 is it possible to get a gun lisense at the age of 17? money is no problom.

second guns now my choises are
bretta 9mm
Mp5
scorpion mechine gun
g3
ak74u
desert eagle
p90
uzi
and any thing else you can reccomend
now i dont care if there copys (desi made) i just need them to work the cheaper the better please display the cheapest desi made prices also
a cheap non brand desi made hand gun how much do they go for?
one last thing i will be liveing in lahore in an Askari complex is it possible to even keep a gun there?
any other tips would be help full

For starter it would help to know what did you own in Canada?

Back
Top Bottom