What's new

NESCOM

If we once not selected in nescom due to any reason like experience.........Can we apply again, some other time or on next turn....or they have some issue for second time??? Plz guide me ......

AoA Zulfiqar, I have passed the SPS-8 interview of NESCOM in february 2011, Now security clearance is on going. I want to know that how much time they take for clearance? I think its about 6 months when the security personal last visited me.

Heyy, congrz, Long time been passed since 2011, have you joined the nescom. ? and how much pay/packages they offered you.

thanks God i also received my security clearance form from MTC as a "junior executive HR " and on 24 may 2012 i sent my all security clearance documents to Islamabad address. i want to asked how much they take time to final selection ???? and also there is a medical test after security clearance ???? and which type of medical test they take??????????? reply plz ...........

Assalam.o.Alaikum, many many congratulations :yahoo: tell me please that have you joined mtc or not, and in which month they took yours interview. ?? thank.you.

Asalam aliakum
Well my question is if once not selected by nescom due to any reason like experience.........Can we apply again, some other time or on next turn....or they have some issue for second time??? Plz guide me ......
Eagerly waiting 4 ur kind replies :)

I want to ask something regarding medical test. can u plz tell me..if someone have cuts on his arm, will it be a problem or they won't consider this issue or just reject the candidate. and one more thing, can anyone tell me about the written test pattern?

I want to ask something regarding medical test. can u plz tell me..if someone have cuts on his arm, will it be a problem or they won't consider this issue or just reject the candidate. and one more thing, can anyone tell me about the written test pattern?

Cut on arm is avoidable, its an injury which can be wounded with the passage of time, medical unfitness is a different sort of thing i.e. any dangerous disease etc.

+

Pattern is not fixed, but its Multiple Choice Questions most of the time (99.9%) Some time they may ask the question having 1 word as an answer.

So prepare yourself for Multiple Choice Questions, Maths, General Knowledge, Science etc.

Good Luck

Cut on arm is avoidable, its an injury which can be wounded with the passage of time, medical unfitness is a different sort of thing i.e. any dangerous disease etc.

+

Pattern is not fixed, but its Multiple Choice Questions most of the time (99.9%) Some time they may ask the question having 1 word as an answer.

So prepare yourself for Multiple Choice Questions, Maths, General Knowledge, Science etc.

Good Luck

Hy, Can you please tell me that eye sight matters to how much extent for the posts of engineers. If a person cannot read very clearly the eye-test-board with just one eye and other one is ok, when the glasses are also put on, then this kind of situation matters to how much....:cool:

Hy, Can you please tell me that eye sight matters to how much extent for the posts of engineers. If a person cannot read very clearly the eye-test-board with just one eye and other one is ok, when the glasses are also put on, then this kind of situation matters to how much....:cool:

It must be 6/6 with or without glasses, no relaxation in that buddy!

and by the way, its an easy test so do not worry, have faith!

It must be 6/6 with or without glasses, no relaxation in that buddy!

and by the way, its an easy test so do not worry, have faith!

Can you please tell me that what do you meant by "its an easy test". Means what kind of test is this?

I have a test for System Administrator/Network administrator. Can any body guide me about the test?

What kind of guidelines you want? Test may consists of Multiple Choice Questions or Question have 1 word as the Answer.

It may have 20 marks (as usual)

Just sit tight & pray to ALLAH, Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom