What's new

New From Alan Warnes Desk

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys, Alan Warnes has informed me that he has launched a new military aviation website, which no doubt will revolutionise the way you are kept informed. Unlike other websites on the internet, the information can be searched by country, air arm and aircraft type.
Apart from the news, there are plenty of videos. And in Alan's own words.

I have spent most of my time over past few weeks on AirForces Daily – which was launched last week. A subscription based website – it has plenty of PAF stuff on it, videos too.

Now that’s out of the way I am writing several pieces on PAF. The first one will appear in Air International.

Here's the link.

AirForces Daily | Military Aviation

sorry to post it here
I think this is the presentation to the army from PAF coz if something happens tomorrow u know like the earlier statement from the Hillary.So may be they are preparing for something to throw at them.
Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani visited Kharian, today, to attend a seminar on Air Threat.

Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal, Tahir Rafique **** also attended the seminar. The panel presenting the seminar comprised of senior officers of both Army and PAF. The interaction provided a forum to analyze the air threat to Pakistan, its effects on land operations and also, to validate response options.

On arrival, COAS was received by Lieutenant General Tariq Khan, Commander Mangla Corps
http://ispr.gov.pk/front/image_viewer.asp?o=http://ispr.gov.pk/archive_images/3215.jpg&full_path=1

Guys, Alan Warnes has informed me that he has launched a new military aviation website, which no doubt will revolutionise the way you are kept informed. Unlike other websites on the internet, the information can be searched by country, air arm and aircraft type.
Apart from the news, there are plenty of videos. And in Alan's own words.

Here's the link.

AirForces Daily | Military Aviation

thanks nice link

Thx but its not free can't see jack ....

the other website is airforce intelligence also by AFM and a paid subscription - BP-1200 and this new one should also be expensive.

40 quid/year - affordable

Considering that each copy of AFM costs £4.40 each month, where as on the website there are videos available to view and the info is constantly updated..... it's a stitch at that price.

This is the kind of Images and Information you can expect to find on the website.

SpecialMirageVEF.jpg

Specially marked Mirage VEF of No 25 Squadron at Rafiqui in February.

Courtesy : Alan Warnes

purchased the airforcesdaily for a month (5 quid) just to browse the content. cannot make any conclusion whether to buy the subscription for a full year.

good article on JF-17 at Dubai air show. very detailed.

as expected the reason for the non-induction of J-10B (FC-20) is that the chinese dont have a 'export licence' for the russian powered aircraft. both the J-10B/JF-17 are expected to be fitted with a chinese engine around 2016.

.....another point is that the JF-17 is operational with all the chinese weapons like SD-10A/B, C-802, LGB's etc.

all 42 a/c from the 1st contract are now delivered with 26 and 16 squadron operational. 26 sqdn is acting as a OCU for all pilots converting to JF-17s.

blk 2 production starts in 2nd half of the 2012 and blk 3 production will commence around 2016.

awsome idea i wont pay the 40 bucks and just sit here and wait while others will post it here pdf members cant wait to post stuff:p:P:p:P like the info above:p:P:P

save your money guys - maaza nahi aya!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom