What's new

News from Bangladesh-Updates and Discussion

Listen brother,Jaamat e Islami people raped and killed civilians during 1971.My question to you:
Can a muslim rape??
Can a muslim kill an innocent irrespective of what religion he follows??
But Jaamatis did these things.Now only Allah knows best what should we call them.
They are war criminals and they will pay for it Inshallah.

About BD-PAK relations,we hope it will strengthen as there are democratic Govt. on both sides.

:what: :undecided: i think, u messed up the right facts completely, very opposite

indians r celebrating, tht shows the wind direction!!!

Last edited:
Listen brother,Jaamat e Islami people raped and killed civilians during 1971.My question to you:
Can a muslim rape??
Can a muslim kill an innocent irrespective of what religion he follows??
But Jaamatis did these things.Now only Allah knows best what should we call them.
They are war criminals and they will pay for it Inshallah.

About BD-PAK relations,we hope it will strengthen as there are democratic Govt. on both sides.

I agree that there were war atrocities and those who committed crimes should not call them Muslims but I am not talking about Jamaat-e-Islami, I m also asking about BNP and I doubt that Awami League will have friendly relations with Pakistan. They would rather go for India.

Time will tell but Awami league should develop brotherly relations with Pakistan.

I agree that there were war atrocities and those who committed crimes should not call them Muslims but I am not talking about Jamaat-e-Islami, I m also asking about BNP and I doubt that Awami League will have friendly relations with Pakistan. They would rather go for India.

Time will tell but Awami league should develop brotherly relations with Pakistan.

YES TIME WILL TELL THAT BROTHER.I know some AL member are pro Indian but lets see what happens.
One thing,I know some AL supporters,who supports Pakistan when there is a cricket match between Pakistan and India.;)

Bangladesh Elections have proved that democracy has bounced back. Its good to see rapists and murderers have been defeated! I didnt know that Jamaat E Islami were war criminals and I happy to see the results.

Bangladesh should Not be Pro India or Pro Pakistan! It should be Pro Bangladesh! Let the People Win always!

Bangladesh Elections have proved that democracy has bounced back. Its good to see rapists and murderers have been defeated! I didnt know that Jamaat E Islami were war criminals and I happy to see the results.

Bangladesh should Not be Pro India or Pro Pakistan! It should be Pro Bangladesh! Let the People Win always!

BULL'S EYE BROTHER!!

PRO-BANGLADESHI,That's what should be BD's approach.

Mr. Nedian, don't be stupid. All the above three statements are true to every bengalis' knowledge. JI is a killer anti-liberation party that BD should have banned long ago. You're a pak dsnt mean you must support murderers. If you call that pak nationalism, then US ppl supporting war on iraq and afghan are also probably being good US nationalists (which in no way is true as war hurts the initiating country a lot, as we can see today). And of course, as per my knowledge, liberation war heroes did win. Your statements sound as if your trying to insult the BD ppl's greatest struggle for freedom.

Take it easy mate! I have not insulted their struggle and I respect them. First of all u must bring those to justice who killed people in Gujarat, Punjab and Kashmir, who are uncontrollable and murderers of innocent people.

Thanks.

Sirji we are talking about Bangladesh and you are talking about India!!! How can Bangladeshis bring the Gujrat murders to Justice?? Talk sensible please, its not at all related to the topic! Learn to accept the Decision made by the Electorate of Bangladesh and stop meddling in Indias Internal affairs.

BULL'S EYE BROTHER!!

PRO-BANGLADESHI,That's what should be BD's approach.
like the nationalistic fervour in you and the way you colored the letters, its appealing, red and green, my fav colors!! Now you all must work to Make Bangladesh a name to be reckoned with and Prove to all those who still look down to Bangladesh as a source of Labour supply! I am sure with Hard work and Faith, you all can succeed. Democracy Zindabad!

I had a talk with a friend of mine, she is an actress in Bangladesh, Alisha Pradhan. She sounds really happy about Awami League winning it and she is telling that it will be a new Beginning. I dont know the ground realities in Bangladesh, But I feel the people are happy and excited with the election results. Yes it truly is a mature decision on their part. The Military must also be commended I feel.

Sirji we are talking about Bangladesh and you are talking about India!!! How can Bangladeshis bring the Gujrat murders to Justice?? Talk sensible please, its not at all related to the topic! Learn to accept the Decision made by the Electorate of Bangladesh and stop meddling in Indias Internal affairs.

My dear Friend! Choyon is from India and the way he was enthusiastic about war crimes forced me to write this, I think you need to see whom I am talking too and than make comments.

We respect the decision made by the people and my comments were pointing towards the future policy of Awami league I did not deny election results.

My dear Friend! Choyon is from India and the way he was enthusiastic about war crimes forced me to write this, I think you need to see whom I am talking too and than make comments.

We respect the decision made by the people and my comments were pointing towards the future policy of Awami league I did not deny election results.
Sir, I didnt feel its right to bring in Indian matters here when the Bangladeshi People are celebrating a great victory, Victory for Democracy! Thats why I told it. Anyways have a Great Day, God Speed

Sir, I didnt feel its right to bring in Indian matters here when the Bangladeshi People are celebrating a great victory, Victory for Democracy! Thats why I told it. Anyways have a Great Day, God Speed

Actually Pakistan and Bangladesh’s matters are quite close to each other due to our common past and I noticed the negative feelings about Pakistan in those statements so when we talk about building relationships we need to see a new beginning. That’s what I feel and I showed my concerns.

Actually Pakistan and Bangladesh’s matters are quite close to each other due to our common past and I noticed the negative feelings about Pakistan in those statements so when we talk about building relationships we need to see a new beginning. That’s what I feel and I showed my concerns.
For that matter Sir, All our Matters are close, Because Previously we were all ONE! :) God Speed

Back
Top Bottom