What's new

News from Bangladesh-Updates and Discussion

The problem is that in sub-continent you have to be either with Pakistan or with India, so if people in Bangladesh elect anti-Pakistani people than this is a worrying sign coz we know Awami league despite been founded by Suharwardi is not pro-Pakistan and if they tilt towards India than the situation will not be very good. Although we respect the opinion of people there but these sentences tell us the story:

‘The anti-liberation forces have been defeated once again’

‘Collaborators of the Pakistani occupation forces in 1971 faced the worst election debacle winning only two seats out of 38 it contested for.’

‘Victory for Liberation War Heroes.’

One thing I can guarantee you that, if there were a war between India and Pakistan, Bangladesh will not side with either of them irrespective of who ever political party in power (BNP/AL). Remember Kargill????

And also on peace time.. there wont be any alliance with Pakistan to screw India neither there will be any alliance with India to screw Pakistan!!!

Who ever dream on either of those are living in a fantasy world..
‘The anti-liberation forces have been defeated once again’

‘Collaborators of the Pakistani occupation forces in 1971 faced the worst election debacle winning only two seats out of 38 it contested for.’

‘Victory for Liberation War Heroes.

The above all are true and those people will have to face some criminal charges this time.. In:smitten:sallah

A sad very sad day for pro-islamic force in Bangladesh. Bangladeshi just dug their own grave by voting awami dalal to power. Very Miserable day coming ahead for the islamic force in bangladesh. I wouldn't be Surprise if their a all out civil war coming ahead.

4-party worker killed in Pabna :: Election 2008 :: bdnews24.com ::

4-party worker killed in Pabna
Wed, Dec 31st, 2008 3:07 am BdST

Pabna, Dec 30 (bdnews24.com) – One was killed and two others injured in a terrorist attack on Tuesday at Dighigohail of Char Tarapur union under sadar upazilla in the district.

Local BNP leader Habibur Rahman Tota claimed that they were all four-party alliance workers.

The deceased was identified as Shahabuddin, also known as Shaheb Ali, and the injured as 'Alauddin' and 'Nazrul'.

Officer in charge Iqbal Hossain told bdnews24.com: "A group of terrorists forced their way into Ali's house at around 8am and stabbed and wounded him."

"They also committed arson attacks on three houses including Ali's, and Alauddin and Nazrul were injured during this time," said Hossain.

Ali, Alauddin and Nazrul were rushed to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital, but doctors declared Ali dead, the police officer said.

Habibur Rahman Tota told bdnews24.com: "Ali, Alauddin and Nazrul worked for the BNP-led four-party alliance and so they were attacked."

A sad very sad day for pro-islamic force in Bangladesh. Bangladeshi just dug their own grave by voting awami dalal to power. Very Miserable day coming ahead for the islamic force in bangladesh. I wouldn't be Surprise if their a all out civil war coming ahead.

4-party worker killed in Pabna :: Election 2008 :: bdnews24.com ::

4-party worker killed in Pabna
Wed, Dec 31st, 2008 3:07 am BdST

Pabna, Dec 30 (bdnews24.com) – One was killed and two others injured in a terrorist attack on Tuesday at Dighigohail of Char Tarapur union under sadar upazilla in the district.

Local BNP leader Habibur Rahman Tota claimed that they were all four-party alliance workers.

The deceased was identified as Shahabuddin, also known as Shaheb Ali, and the injured as 'Alauddin' and 'Nazrul'.

Officer in charge Iqbal Hossain told bdnews24.com: "A group of terrorists forced their way into Ali's house at around 8am and stabbed and wounded him."

"They also committed arson attacks on three houses including Ali's, and Alauddin and Nazrul were injured during this time," said Hossain.

Ali, Alauddin and Nazrul were rushed to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital, but doctors declared Ali dead, the police officer said.

Habibur Rahman Tota told bdnews24.com: "Ali, Alauddin and Nazrul worked for the BNP-led four-party alliance and so they were attacked."

I hope the current administration will look into the matter with iron hand. We don't want any goons to take over the power house once again like the way it were since 2001.

What do you mean by pro-Islamic??Just because they have beards and wears tupi does not make them MUMIN.
Didn't these Jamaati people rape and killed people???THAT'S NOT WHAT ISLAM SAYS.
Didn't our prophet say that there will be people in the end days of the world,who will look like muslims but their work will be against Islam???
ALLAH knows best what these Jamaatis are.

I wouldn't be Surprise if their a all out civil war coming ahead

Civil war?? are you kidding me??Army will kick the ARSES of anyone who tries anything like that inshallah.

Let us stop blaming each other and work together to take our country forward.

What do you mean by pro-Islamic??Just because they have beards and wears tupi does not make them MUMIN.
Didn't these Jamaati people rape and killed people???THAT'S NOT WHAT ISLAM SAYS.
Didn't our prophet say that there will be people in the end days of the world,who will look like muslims but their work will be against Islam???

Civil war?? are you kidding me??Army will kick the ARSES of anyone who tries anything like that inshallah.

May your tribe Increase! Its people like you who should be at the helm of affairs! Having a beard and raping people wont save u from the hellfire, this is what all these so called Mullahs should understand! Very true about the Last days, Our Prophet has warned us against Hypocrites! God Speed

Gents, congrats from my side for reverting back to democracy. Its not for us to comment on who should and should not win. Bangladesh is a dear country for us and i'm sure new administration will be friendly towards Pakistan but even if it is not, it is not our problem and people of Bangladesh will decide what they want. One thing though, please stop bringing Pakistan's name in a negative light as it will only show that our feelings are not being reciprocated. We have nothing to do with these elections and you may enjoy victory of your favorites by using appropriate language. Congrats again.

Well, brother you have to prove it in the supreme court before label them with serous Allegation. Majority jammat follower born after 1971. lisen in a serious not all I have to say is if awami can bring the happiness to poor people of bd and they don't harm Islam like in the past than I don't mind. Let see how the handle the need of people in BD.

Well, brother you have to prove it in the supreme court before label them with serous Allegation. Majority jammat follower born after 1971. lisen in a serious not all I have to say is if awami can bring the happiness to poor people of bd and they don't harm Islam like in the past than I don't mind. Let see how the handle the need of people in BD.

I agree with you.. Let them face the trial first. AL pledged that they will arrange trial this time on!!! Hopefully they do, otherwise BD people will Kick their assssss again in next election....

Well you don't need any proof for people like nizami,golam azam.There are many pictures of them which proves they were razakars.
I am not saying AL is saint but since the whole nation literally, supported them and brought them to power,let us accept the result and see how AL rules the country.
This election was fair,just saw a news report from RTV(Falu's channel,BNP leader),where they showed people of all classes accepted the poll results.
So BNP should stop whinning and accept everything.It would be greatest blunder by BNP if they do anything rebellious here because people will not tolerate anything like that.Last two years we were happy as there was no strikes.It should remain like that.

Last edited:
Well you don't need any proof for people like nizami,golam azam.There are many pictures of them which proves they were razakars.

I disagree.. without trial we can only defeat them in the election but cant put them behind the bar also cant stop them contesting in the next election and fool our innocent people with so called religion

So BNP shoul stop whinning and accept everything.It would be greatest blunder by BNP if they do anything rebellious here because people will not tolerate anything like that.Last two years we were happy as there was no strikes.It should remain like that.

I think BNP will accept the result and AL will do its best to accommodate the opposition in the decision making process...

We should hope for the best...

Congratulations to Awami League And Sheikh Hasina
Hope she eliminates corruption and criminalisation and truely builds a 'Sonar Bangla'.

I agree with you.. Let them face the trial first. AL pledged that they will arrange trial this time on!!! Hopefully they do, otherwise BD people will Kick their assssss again in next election....

you know what, I am Actually tired of this war criminal issue. I would like to see it to end. This is gone for too long. This issue creating division in BD. Awami should show some balls and go for the trial this time. They have the people mandate so let see if they keep the promise this time. The also promise to change the Constitution of BD.....A lot of promise, let see if they deliver...........

I disagree.. without trial we can only defeat them in the election but cant put them behind the bar also cant stop them contesting in the next election and fool our innocent people with so called religion

Yeah you are right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom