What's new

no deal signed with China

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Balochistan projects: Dr Malik says no deal signed with China – The Express Tribune

QUETTA:
Balochistan Chief Minister Dr Abdul Malik Baloch has refuted claim that he had signed any agreements with China on a Balochistan project but clarified that an MoU had been signed on a trade corridor from Gwadar to Kashgar.

-------------------------

gunja.jpg

every day he is thinking about the economic corridor :lol:

Balochistan projects: Dr Malik says no deal signed with China – The Express Tribune

QUETTA:
Balochistan Chief Minister Dr Abdul Malik Baloch has refuted claim that he had signed any agreements with China on a Balochistan project but clarified that an MoU had been signed on a trade corridor from Gwadar to Kashgar.

-------------------------

gunja.jpg

every day he is thinking about the economic corridor :lol:
No deal about natural resources like rikodick. Where is Gawadar and Where is the start of the proposed rail-link? Btw Dr Malik himself said that the deals on the natural resources would be done through tendering so that the provincial government may benefit the most. So next time, troll wisely

gwadar doesnt come under balochistan govt

rather the govt of pakistan..the federal govt bought the port/land from a omani

rest is what hasnain said

gwadar doesnt come under balochistan govt

rather the govt of pakistan..the federal govt bought the port/land from a omani

rest is what hasnain said

any source that gwadar doesnt come under balochistan government?

No deal about natural resources like rikodick. Where is Gawadar and Where is the start of the proposed rail-link? Btw Dr Malik himself said that the deals on the natural resources would be done through tendering so that the provincial government may benefit the most. So next time, troll wisely

it says that the deal is not signed and only MoU has been signed

looks like you have reading comprehension problems

let me simplify this for you

any source that gwadar doesnt come under balochistan government?

it says that the deal is not signed and only MoU has been signed

looks like you have reading comprehension problems

let me simplify this for you
Of course it was an MoU, Every project starts with an MoU, its common sense. The point of the news was that no deals were struck on the natural resources of Baluchistan. Simple and Clear. Oh btw here is another clarification that how MoU's transform into deals
ISLAMABAD, July 20: Pakistan and China have formed a task force on implementation of a MoU for construction of an economic corridor between Silk Road city of Xinjiang and Gwadar, Ahsan Iqbal, Minister for Planning and Development, said here on Saturday.

The minister further informed that the said task force would meet in Islamabad in August.

Chairman, National Development and Reform Commission, Xu Shao, would lead the Chinese delegation at the task force meeting. Mr Iqbal, who signed the agreement together with Mr Shao during the recent visit of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif would lead the Pakistan side to review implementation of the agreement.

The strategic value project has been estimated to cost $18 billion requiring construction of a number of tunnels is to be built through Khunjerab Pass in Gilgit-Baltistan.

The minister told newsmen that the task force would review development since the signing of the agreement on July 5, and would take decisions according to the terms of reference of the project implementation.

A number of surveys, including seismic surveys, would be carried out by experts from both the countries. “We have to finalise the project in one year,” he added.

He said that the prime minister has approved alignment of the motorway between Lahore and Karachi.

“The project would be completed in three years and would serve as a parallel trade corridor. The government plans to complete the six-lane each motorway on a fast track basis, and the National Highway Authority has been instructed to initiate the process,” he said.Mr Iqbal further said that the prime minister has approved construction of motorways between Karachi and Hyderabad as well as Pindi Bhattian-Lahore and Hasanabdal-Mansehra on the basis of BOT.
Xinjiang-Gwadar: Economic corridor task force formed - DAWN.COM

Of course it was an MoU, Every project starts with an MoU, its common sense. The point of the news was that no deals were struck on the natural resources of Baluchistan. Simple and Clear. Oh btw here is another clarification that how MoU's transform into deals

yes i read the news and it actually proves my point

i dont know where the news mentions other projects you are hinting, but it clearly states that the deal is not signed and its only in MoU phase

when the deal is signed then come back and tell us

MoU = memo for understanding

and nothing else

yes i read the news and it actually proves my point
You read the news but I guess missed out the first line of my post.
Of course it was an MoU, Every project starts with an MoU, its common sense.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/265952-no-deal-signed-china.html#post4550226

i dont know where the news mentions other projects you are hinting
Again, you overlooked my post.
The point of the news was that no deals were struck on the natural resources of Baluchistan

Back
Top Bottom