What's new

Norouz at the tomb of Cyrus the Great

darkinsky said:
not meant to interfere in iranian matters, its their own life, but should i ask, we in pakistan, bangladesh turkey etc etc gave up all our non muslim celebrations etc but its only 'islamic republic of iran' who celebrates this? isnt it hypocrisy?? and forgive me if some iranian feels offense

No you haven't. For example you still don't dress the same way Prophet Muhammad sAwa did. why?

It's simply because they are not against Islam.

And, there is nothing in Quran and Sunnah that against celebrating new year, is there?

not meant to interfere in iranian matters, its their own life, but should i ask, we in pakistan, bangladesh turkey etc etc gave up all our non muslim celebrations etc but its only 'islamic republic of iran' who celebrates this? isnt it hypocrisy?? and forgive me if some iranian feels offense
And thats what makes Iran a unique country keeping its traditions,culture and being an islamic country at same time

HAHAHA

you are a funny guy

Basant? rings any bells?
Shingoor Mela in nothern areas heard of it?
Sibi festival? do you know where it is? and what are its roots?
I doubt if you will even know about Buzkashi
not sure if you have seen Mehsud, Waziri or Khattak dance?

come out of the cocoon my dear and take a deep breath of fresh air
Islam is far from being a constipated antisocial monk.

if our ancient Muslims had your thoughts then there was no chance of
people like Molana Rumi

I am sorry for being harsh

read this and soothe yourself

Everything you see has its roots in the unseen world.
The forms may change, yet the essence remains the same.
Every wonderful sight will vanish, every sweet word will fade,
But do not be disheartened,
The source they come from is eternal, growing,
Branching out, giving new life and new joy.
Why do you weep?
The source is within you
And this whole world is springing up from it.”

now say a prayer for this great Sufi poet. may his soul rest in peace.

And thats what makes Iran a unique country keeping its traditions,culture and being an islamic country at same time

Sir we have many of our own. the kid is just misinformed.
thanks for your good reply you didnt take offence.

HAHAHA

you are a funny guy

Basant? rings any bells?
Shingoor Mela in nothern areas heard of it?
Sibi festival? do you know where it is? and what are its roots?
I doubt if you will even know about Buzkashi
not sure if you have seen Mehsud, Waziri or Khattak dance?

come out of the cocoon my dear and take a deep breath of fresh air
Islam is far from being a constipated antisocial monk.

if our ancient Muslims had your thoughts then there was no chance of
people like Molana Rumi

I am sorry for being harsh

read this and soothe yourself

now say a prayer for this great Sufi poet. may his soul rest in peace.

hahaha dude with your infractions you are to be the one laughed upon

sibi mela?? its about cattles show, not about ancient religious festival

basant?? who celebrates aside lahore and it was banned in takla's time, wasnt it??

shingoor mela,isnt it a sports event where gilgit and chitral play polo, whats so religious and anciient holy festival in it??

do we have shingoor and sibbi mela as a holy festival with the zeal of public holidays??

stupid stupid arguement

not to be harsh but even a villager knows more about it

you deserve this infraction, who the hell are you to say like this??? stop behaving in a patronising manner, you really deserve an warning from admins

be a mature man guy

hahaha dude with your infractions you are to be the one laughed upon

sibi mela?? its about cattles show, not about ancient religious festival

lol I stopped reading at that point

thanks but no thanks

you are clueless. so clueless that you dont even know the right flag of the country of your origin.

I recommend reading that quote from Molana Rumi, it will help you trust me.

lol I stopped reading at that point

thanks but no thanks

you are clueless. so clueless that you dont even know the right flag of the country your origin.

I recommend reading that quote from Molana Rumi, it will help you trust me.

is sibbi mela celebrated as a public holiday?? did i ever celebrated sibbi mela, dude your comment are way off topic, inflaming and sorry to say,bit of a slavery attitude, if you guys wanna join iran to balochistan, go join them, you are free, but this slavery attitude is not fine

some unknown mela, isnt there a cattle show in the mela?

You should ask yourself why did you gave them up?Because they were not good enough?Because they were against Islam?why?
We kept our culture because we love it,respect it and honor it and they have nothing against Islam.I don't want to offend you,but your opinion reminds me of some extremist Al Qaeda or Taliban member's ideologies.
We have celebrated Norouz for 3000 years and will continue doing it.In my Opinion kings like Cyrus,were much much and much more better of some of current Islamic countries leaders,and he was better than many of semi-Muslims in current era.

is sibbi mela celebrated as a public holiday?? did i ever celebrated sibbi mela, dude your comment are way off topic, inflaming and sorry to say,bit of a slavery attitude, if you guys wanna join iran to balochistan, go join them, you are free, but this slavery attitude is not fine

some unknown mela, isnt there a cattle show in the mela?

now you are insulting me
I am not going anywhere my dear
I stand and fight.

you are funny and offensive at the same time. so I no more responding to you so step aside now

@Iranian friends
Navroze-Table-by-NevilleSuk.jpg
tell me what is this picture related to?

darkinsky said:
ancient religious festival

Noruz is not a religious festival, dude. It's just beginning of "new year".

Nuruz = Nu (new) + Ruz (time/day/year)

Please call me back, when you changed your (pagan?) way of dressing to something similar to the Arabs' of Hijaaz.

But I see where is all this coming from. It's sectarian hatred undercover of something else.

yes then your own mullah regime also reminds be of stone age guys seriously

i have said, you dont need to be 'islamic republic' if you arnt,you are just bunch of idiot mullahs bad for islam
You are free to think as you want,but don't forget,by insulting others,you are showing your real personality.

Off the topic:Where are you from?Mexico? or Pakistani Mexico?or Mexican Pakistan?
'saludar a mis amigos' :wave:

irfan you have no clue,its better you do,i didnt mean to involve you at first place, i had questions for iranians, it was not like i was being a hypocrite while asking them questions

You are free to think as you want,but don't forget,by insulting others,you are showing your real personality.

Off the topic:Where are you from?Mexico? or Pakistani Mexico?or Mexican Pakistan?
'saludar a mis amigos' :wave:

no i asked real question with good intentions and manners but it was dragged down to insulting manners first but that baloch and then you, you called me alquaeda, which was not adequate tone

irfan you have no clue,its better you do,i didnt mean to involve you at first place, i had questions for iranians, it was not like i was being a hypocrite while asking them questions

no i asked real question with good intentions and manners but it was dragged down to insulting manners first but that baloch and then you, you called me alquaeda, which was not adequate tone
I never called you Al Qaeda,go back and read what i wrote.I just said this kind of thinking reminds me of some Taliban or Al Qaeda way of thinking.

I never called you Al Qaeda,go back and read what i wrote.I just said this kind of thinking reminds me of some Taliban or Al Qaeda way of thinking.

doesnt matter, i know where you are getting

Back
Top Bottom