What's new

North Korea vows to ‘annihilate’ U.S., says country will be terminated this century

You know what they say, “Barking dogs seldom bite”.

This coming from a little excuse of a military is even more amusing. After Russia’s extremely pathetic performance in Ukraine, the only adversary left to give US a hard time is China. And China isn’t stupid to get into a conflict with the US.

The US is supreme and will remain for the foreseeable future.
It depends on wether US is stupid enough to get into a conflict with China.

Best Korea has balls, and brain.

And my respect.

You know what they say, “Barking dogs seldom bite”.

This coming from a little excuse of a military is even more amusing. After Russia’s extremely pathetic performance in Ukraine, the only adversary left to give US a hard time is China. And China isn’t stupid to get into a conflict with the US.

The US is supreme and will remain for the foreseeable future.

USA dogs bark, bite, kill and destroy countries in the last years, like Iraq and Libya.

They need a kick in the mouth to calm down them.

If North Korea is not tough, what stops you from doing this again?

640px-Colin_Powell_anthrax_vial._5_Feb_2003_at_the_UN.jpg
Because there is no need. Xi Jing-Pooh will do to NKR as Pooh always have: put the smackdown on Lil Fat Kim when WE say so. :enjoy:

More like if the opposite is true.

N.Korea has been acting Chinese crazy-proxy for a long time. It will bite China sooner or later. Such loonies always turn on their own benefactors

And my respect.
Your respect is worthless.

USA dogs bark, bite, kill and destroy countries in the last years, like Iraq and Libya.

We saw in Ukraine that the (super)power that WAS suspected of taking US on turned out to be incompetent. Who next? The Parade Line Army? Step up.

And my respect.

Limited to talks, come try your kick and leave with one leg less 😂.

As for the destruction of countries, it’s subjective to every nation’s own interests. Just how India and Pakistan have made lives of Kashmiris a living hell for their own interests.

Neither is stupid enough. Russia is already realizing its error.

Limited to talks, come try your kick and leave with one leg less 😂.

As for the destruction of countries, it’s subjective to every nation’s own interests. Just how India and Pakistan have made lives of Kashmiris a living hell for their own interests.

Neither is stupid enough. Russia is already realizing its error.
Not subjective, Go to Iraq and Libya and enjoy USA freedom.

Your respect is worthless.

We saw in Ukraine that the (super)power that WAS suspected of taking US on turned out to be incompetent. Who next? The Parade Line Army? Step up.

USA lies are worthless.

USA public official statements worth less than your posts in this forum.

Not subjective, Go to Iraq and Libya and enjoy USA freedom.

USA lies are worthless.

USA public official statements worth less than your posts in this forum.

I dont need to, I enjoy enough freedom in my home which is the US.

Idk what's worse, me arguing with a delusional person or that he thinks Russia's failures are lies :laugh:

I dont need to, I enjoy enough freedom in my home which is the US.

Idk what's worse, me arguing with a delusional person or that he thinks Russia's failures are lies :laugh:
I didnt talk about Russia.

USA lies start by 911 self attacks.

I can't imagine a worst lie than kill own 3 thousands innocent citizens and blame goatfckers in the Afghanistan caves.

I didnt talk about Russia.

USA lies start by 911 self attacks.

I can't imagine a worst lie than kill own 3 thousands innocent citizens and blame goatfckers in the Afghanistan caves.

Well, one can talk about conspiracies all day and not reach a conclusion. I don't support invasions of other countries but these countries you speak of are also not innocent by any measure. Afghanistan being the worst of them.

Well, one can talk about conspiracies all day and not reach a conclusion. I don't support invasions of other countries but these countries you speak of are also not innocent by any measure. Afghanistan being the worst of them.

USA gov always says the truth and when they lie, it's a conspiracy theory :enjoy:.

Blame Afghanistan due to 911 attacks, it's not only a evil lie, it's a stupid lie, that need 60 IQ to be believed by someone.

USA gov always says the truth and when they lie, it's a conspiracy theory :enjoy:.

Blame Afghanistan due to 911 attacks, it's not only a evil lie, it's a stupid lie, that need 60 IQ to be believed by someone.

Yea, all the smart people are sitting outside the US, which is why it's a terrible side of the world. Good job high IQ people! Done with you, carry on whining...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom