What's new

One by one, victims of drone attacks full of condemnation

terrorist are equally responsible for this murder who are getting shield of civilian and sending a children with suicide jacket.
Don't try to create sympathy for coward jackals.....

WTF u r talkin about if they the so called taliban basterds are mad so we also need to become like them ? What is the diffrence btw a terrorist and in a Army who killed Childrens ?

JuSt Shut the off if u dont have any gutts to say the truth !! i wish you can understand you can feel what is the pain . BUT u r a heartless coward.

WTF u r talkin about if they the so called taliban basterds are mad so we also need to become like them ? What is the diffrence btw a terrorist and in a Army who killed Childrens ?

JuSt Shut the off if u dont have any gutts to say the truth !! i wish you can understand you can feel what is the pain . BUT u r a heartless coward.

Who killed them? Taliban? Army? Drone?

4623047541_55d614889e_z.jpg

4623653522_6b82a5cf35_z.jpg

4623653578_ce5653d73d_z.jpg

4624869764_6f9850156c_z.jpg

4624869718_d24a9eb6ed_z.jpg

Victims-of-Drone-attacks.jpg

of the most wanted criminal .

companions of Osama bin laden found playing with gernades and rocket launchers and US did drone attack on them.

United-States-drone-attack.jpg

these kids were having the weapon of mass destruction so americans did drone attack on them oh GOD CIA saved america from a huge destruction

terrorist are equally responsible for this murder who are getting shield of civilian and sending a children with suicide jacket.
Don't try to create sympathy for coward jackals.....

You cant win war from these talibans by giving license of killing innocent peoples to americans ,, we are generating more talibans by attacking like this.

i don't get it. . Why Pakistanis allow another country to breach their border???? Believe me Any single attack like this in Bangladesh would be enough to bring down the silent Govt... It is time to take action. . . Say no to US and fight yourself. . .

I dont think drones attack kids. There is a war going on and you expect some civilian casualty. I am sure many men have died too.

who knows talibans are being killed by these drones or not cz we havent seen any media reports on it we just saw on tv news that that that person have been killed in drone attack but after few days that person says i am alive ... its useless war everthing was peaceful before american invasion of afghanistan they have created huge mess in this region.

I dont think drones attack kids. There is a war going on and you expect some civilian casualty. I am sure many men have died too.

Damn some CIVILIAN CAUSALITIES ??? before jumping in to the thread have you ever read or interested to read DRONE ATTACKS causalities report ???

1400 - 1600 people died in which JUST so called 30 Terrorist killed... THIS IS YOUR """" SOME """" Causalities

Who the hell cares what you think and what not !!

Drones killing innocent men women and childrens And thats Reality.

Dont post pics brother......... breaks my heart... plz remove them........ Pakistan ka Khuda hafiz hai.

Damn some CIVILIAN CAUSALITIES ??? before jumping in to the thread have you ever read or interested to read DRONE ATTACKS causalities report ???

1400 - 1600 people died in which JUST so called 30 Terrorist killed... THIS IS YOUR """" SOME """" Causalities

30 terrorist? Can you give a link?

Also, why is your army not taking fight to the enemy territory as you write in red. Why rely on drones.

Who the hell cares what you think and what not !!

Drones killing innocent men women and childrens And thats Reality.

What is the point of posting photos if you dont care about opinions. I know it is extremely distressing, but I cant believe that two govts will keep doing drone strikes if they dont gain more than they lose.

Back
Top Bottom